1. 1. quanto ti piace LaFerrari?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 2 settimane fa...

ferrari-laferrari-caught-testing-in-dubai-69818-7.jpg?1382957488

A yellow example of the LaFerrari was recently spotted testing in Dubai. The vehicle was using multiple masking elements, as well as a temporary number plate, with the car being snapped while driven through the city.

The testing phase for Ferrari’s LaFerrari should be over soon. Fist of all, the hybrid hypercar has been testing all over the world, so it’s racked up quite a number of test miles - we visited Dubai a few months ago and, when talking to a Ferrari representative, we were told that the LaFerrari was undergoing hot weather testing there.

Secondly, the LaFerrari’s competitors are ahead when it comes to showcasing their performance. While Porsche has released most of the performance data and lap times for the 918 Spyder, McLaren is almost ready to show us what the P1 can do on the Nurburgring.

Perhaps Ferrari is waiting for the 918 Spyder and the P1 to be fully out there, so that it can be sure that it works its magic to outperform them.

Fonte: Ferrari LaFerrari Caught Testing in Dubai

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...

The Benuzzi man !!!! In all his glory !!!!!!:mrgreen:

8-) 8-) 8-)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Vero ma entrambe lontane anni luce dalla bellezza di una F50. Ok l'aerodinamica ma anche l'occhio vuole la sua parte.

Aggiungo che dalla presentazione ad oggi ho ridimensionato il mio giudizio sull'estetica, "bella non c'è che dire ma ci sono state Ferrari più belle"

Link al commento

First LaFerrari crash!

1471335_395162407282302_861862706_n.jpg

Hard time for Ferrari. McLaren and Porsche have already started the deliveries of their top-notch hypercars, mean while at Maranello the LaFerrari is still under development and now we receive the news regarding the first LaFerrari involved in an accident.

The picture shows a red LaFerrari (we hope it's not a customer car) rear ended from big truck, the accident took place yesterday in the italian highway around Mantova, a place where many Ferraris have been spotted while testing. Although the damage doesn't look extensive, I wouldn't want to be in the truck driver's shoes right now..

Marchettino - The ONLY official website: First LaFerrari crash!

Il cliente sarà contento...

But, once again, we must turn to the baby Jesus who once said: "He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling."

Link al commento