Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 04/05/2015

Volkswagen-e-up-1%255B2%255D.jpg

Volkswagen-e-up-3%255B2%255D.jpg

Volkswagen-e-up-6%255B2%255D.jpg

Volkswagen-e-up-1_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-2_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-3_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-4_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-5_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-6_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-7_thumb%255B1%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 Volkswagen-e-up-8_thumb%255B1%255D.jpg?imgmax=800

carscoops

Press Release :

The new e-up!

Compact four-seater makes its debut at the Annual Press and Investors Conference

The first all-electric Volkswagen will have its premiere at the IAA

Four-seat electric pioneer with range of up to 150 km

Wolfsburg, 14 March 2013 - Volkswagen is writing a new chapter in mobility in presenting its first fully electric production vehicle: the new e-up!. The four-seat car – which operates with nearly zero noise – is being shown at today’s Annual Press and Investors Conference in Wolfsburg. The new e-up! impresses with its driving range of 150 km and excellent everyday practicality.

Innovations that fascinate: the e-up! offers entry to a new pioneering vehicle concept with an electric drive and four seats. A car for daily use in the city ? but it is also ideal for commuters or as an innovative second car. It can handle distances of up to 150 km effortlessly. Afterwards, the e-up! can be recharged to as much as 80 per cent of its energy storage capacity within 30 minutes.

With nearly zero noise, the e-up! is powered by an electric motor with 60 kW / 82 PS peak power – without any disturbing gearshift interruptions or powertrain noise. Its continuous power is 40 kW / 55 PS. Its maximum torque of 210 Newton meters is available immediately with the first revolution. It accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h within 14 seconds and reaches a top speed of 135 km/h. The lithium-ion battery integrated in the underfloor area has a total energy storage capacity of 18.7 Kilowatt-hours (kWh); this means that the car can cover up to 150 km (per NEDC) on a single charge thanks to its low vehicle weight of 1,185 kg.

The port for charging the battery in the e-up! is hidden behind the “fuel door”. As an option, the Combined Charging System (CCS) is used, which has been standardised by Volkswagen and other carmakers. It supports both DC and AC charging, so that drivers can easily charge their cars at most charging stations – regardless of the power sources or charging rates that they offer.

The styling of the e-up! is subtle and expresses high quality. One distinctive exterior feature is the curved layout of the LED daytime running lights in the front bumper. In addition, the front end, sills and underbody have been aerodynamically optimised.

The e-up! can be made out at first glance by its machine-polished 15-inch alloy wheels, Volkswagen emblems with blue backgrounds and an e-up! logo at the rear.

The vehicle’s interior features e-up! light-grey seat covers with blue top-stitched seams. Special leather and chrome accents have been used to convey a puristic impression that matches the vehicle concept of a full-fledged urban electric car.

In autumn, the e-up! will celebrate its fair premiere at the International Autoshow in Frankfurt and can be ordered subsequently.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 42
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Madonna se è brutta...Spero nella versione Skoda coi paraurti diversi!

"Comunque c'è una grossa verità di cui devi per forza tenere conto[..]: 200 euro è un basso di gamma, ed il basso di gamma Android FA cagare. Non è qualcosa su cui si può discutere, ma un fatto. Un punto fisso nel tempo e nello spazio, come la vagina." - Artemis

Toyota Corolla 1.4 d4d '05 (2014-2022)  |  Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6 NZ '16 (2022  )

Link al commento

ma ancora credono e investono nella up?????????? devo andarmi a cercare i dati vendita e le loro previsioni.... non ci credo che non è un flop, ne vedo in giro pochissime (o meglio una, quella di un ragazzo che lavora nella concessionaria vw della zona... poverino secondo me l'hanno costretto!!!)

Link al commento

ma ancora credono e investono nella up?????????? devo andarmi a cercare i dati vendita e le loro previsioni.... non ci credo che non è un flop, ne vedo in giro pochissime (o meglio una, quella di un ragazzo che lavora nella concessionaria vw della zona... poverino secondo me l'hanno costretto!!!)
Link al commento

Dotata di climatizzatore automatico.

A me la up piace (sono tra i pochi qui del forum) però questa e-up non mi convince completamente. Da vedere in altri colori soprattutto il posteriore quei catarifrangenti mi lasciano perplesso sul bianco.

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-UP!

salute!

grazie.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento