Vai al contenuto

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

La Volkswagen sta valutando la possibilità di produrre una Suv derivata dalla concept CrossBlue, presentata a gennaio al Salone di Detroit. Il modello, che è apparso da subito molto concreto e definito in ogni particolare, potrebbe diventare l'elemento chiave per migliorare i risultati sul mercato americano, contribuendo così agli ambiziosi piani di espansione che il Gruppo Volkswagen ha stabilito per il 2018, quando le vendite in Usa dovrebbero praticamente raddoppiare, raggiungendo le 800.000 unità annue.

Valutazioni approfondite. In un'intervista ad Automotive News, il responsabile dello sviluppo Ulrich Hackenberg ha confermato che la CrossBlue è stata sottoposta al giudizio della rete di vendita e dei clienti, mentre in parallelo è in corso un'attenta analisi relativa ai costi di produzione. Allo stesso tempo, Michael Macht ha confermato che le operazioni di assemblaggio della grossa sport utility avverrebbero sicuramente in territorio americano, non escludendo a priori l'apertura di un nuovo stabilimento, anche se la fabbrica di Chattanooga ha capacità sufficiente ad accogliere un'altra linea.

Le caratteristiche del prototipo. La Crossblue Concept, lunga 4,99 metri e larga 2,01, è stata sviluppata sul pianale modulare Mqb e propone un abitacolo con sei posti su tre file, e un bagagliaio variabile da 335 a 2.000 litri. Il prototipo utilizza uno schema ibrido composto da un 2.0 TDI da 190 CV e 400 Nm e due unità elettriche disposte sull'asse anteriore (54 CV) e posteriore (116 CV). Complessivamente, il powertrain eroga 306 CV e 700 Nm, con la possibilità di gestire la trazione integrale e la marcia in modalità totalmente elettrica. Il consumo medio dichiarato è di 2,1 l/100 km, con circa 33 km di percorrenza a emissioni zero.

Quattroruote

Volkswagen CrossBlue Concept - Allo studio la versione di serie - Quattroruote

http://www.autopareri.com/forums/topic/50225-volkswagen-crossblue-concept-foto-ufficiali?page=1

2018-Volkswagen-three-row-crossover-102-

2018-Volkswagen-three-row-crossover-105-

2018-Volkswagen-three-row-crossover-108-

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 4 mesi fa...
[h=2]Could be built in Tennessee or Mexico[/h] Volkswagen has reaffirmed their commitment to build a seven-seat crossover.

Speaking at a recent presentation in Michigan, Volkswagen's CEO of Chattanooga Operations confirmed the Tennessee plant is in the running to build the model. Frank Fischer went on to say the plant is competing against the Puebla, Mexico factory and a decision will be made by the end of the year.

Fischer didn't have much to say about the model but confirmed his team is "working hard" to it. He also revealed it will ride on the MQB platform which will also underpin the next-generation Passat.

The executive declined to say when the model would be launched, but it was recently previewed by the CrossBlue concept which measured 4,987mm long, 2,015mm wide and 1,733mm tall.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
Chinese media report today that Volkswagen has decided to built the Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue Coupe in China, with production scheduled to start in the second half of 2015.

The CrossBlue concept and the CrossBlue Coupe concept will merge into one SUV, with the CrossBlue becoming a seven-seat variant and the Coupe a five-seat variant. The production version will be based on Volkswagen’s new MQB platform.

Earlier reports on this matter said both cars would be built by the Shanghai-Volkswagen joint venture. Sure the FAW-Volkswagen joint venture wasn’t happy with that, so Volkswagen has changed the plan.

Shanghai-Volkswagen will make the CrossBlue, and FAW-Volkswagen the CrossBlue Coupe. Everybody happy, and harmonious. The CrossBlue duo is set to compete with large but not too-expensive SUV’s such as the Toyota Highlander and the Hyundai Sante Fe, a segment that is very popular in China and very profitable for automakers. Leaked estimates of future production numbers show production of the CrossBlue Coupe is estimated to start with 18.000 units in 2015, jump to 70.000 in 2016, and reach its peak with 79.000 units in 2021.

My cars...

Link al commento

• 10 mesi fa...

Confermato ufficialmente per fine 2016; produzione nello stabilimento US di Chattanooga:

Volkswagen has announced the CrossBlue production version will be built starting late 2016 in United States at the Chattanooga plant.Originally introduced at last year's NAIAS in Detroit, the Volkswagen CrossBlue concept will receive a production version programmed to reach the assembly line towards the end of 2016. It will be built in U.S. at Volkswagen's Chattanooga factory alongside the US-spec Passat. The seven-seat mid-size SUV will command an investment of around 900M USD at the factory in Tennessee where Volkswagen will also hire approximately 2,000 people.

Developed specifically for the U.S. market, the CrossBlue will demand an increase of the plant's floor space by 50,000 m² (approx. 538,000 sq. ft.) and in the same location Volkswagen will also establish a new National Research & Development and Planning Center.

Details about the car have not been provided but already know it will be offered with a seven-seat arrangement featuring a three-seat bench in the middle and probably two stadium-style seats in the back as seen in the concept. It will ride on the MQB platform and will retain largely the same dimensions as the concept: 4986mm (196.3 inches) long, 2014mm (79.3 inches) wide and 1732mm (68.2 inches) tall.

Since production will start late 2016, expect deliveries of the Volkswagen CrossBlue (name not final) to begin mid-2017.

WCF

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

• 1 anno fa...
  • 3 mesi fa...

suv3.jpg

suv4.png

SUV1.png

Is this strange-looking SUV the full-size Volkswagen crossover in disguise?

Driving around in Los Angeles, you see a lot of strange cars. But today we spied a small caravan of crossovers that left us scratching our heads.

On Monday morning, Mashable snapped pictures of three odd-looking full-size SUVs tooling around LA. The trio of SUVs look like an odd amalgam of a Hyundai Santa Fe, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Volkswagen Touareg that was haphazardly made in China.

Really, though, I suspect these are the new seven-seater Volkswagen SUVs out for some real-world testing — albeit in an unusual disguise. Aside from the VW-y shapes and the fact that the German carmaker has been rumored to be working on a three-row SUV, the Arizona plates hint at VW. That's because it's one of the few carmakers to register its test vehicles in the state.

I call the body shape unusual because, typically, automakers disguise their vehicles during real-world testing with some camouflage on the car's actual bodywork to conceal the car's shape. Instead, it looks like these have been fitted with fake logos and nondescript, stand-in grilles.

I mean, there's always a chance that these are indeed some strange Chinese cars testing in southern California. If they are, though, I hope the designers rethink the body styling. That's because these look like a patent lawsuit waiting to happen.

Via http://mashable.com/2016/03/21/volkswagen-touareg-spy-shots/#7lITG6jLXiqC

Link al commento

• J-Gian ha messo in primo piano/indicizzato questa Discussione

I grandi camuffi del gruppo VW...questo che sarebbe? Una qualche cineseria? (Intendo il marchio col quale lo hanno camuffato)

• Mi Piace 1

UN FOGLIO BIANCO, L'ISPIRAZIONE PER CREARE QUALCOSA DI COMPLETAMENTE NUOVO.

"Gli uomini amano sì le donne, ma più d'ogni altra cosa, gli uomini amano le auto" (Rush, 2013)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/indavdesign

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.