Vai al contenuto

BMW Serie 1 Sedan (Notizie)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1er10.jpg

According to the latest of Auto Bild, the next generation BMW 1 Series due out in 2016 will make use of the new front-wheel drive architecture. The FWD platform (UKL) was recently previewed in the BMW Concept Active Tourer and the same one will be used in the F56 MINI. The platform also provides the ability to use an all-wheel drive setup.

Along with the new venture into the world of front-wheel drive vehicle, BMW will also enter the market with a new family of engine: three cylinder turbos with a displacement of 1.5 liter. The small turbo will power some of the 1 Series models, while the four-cylinder powerplants will provide more power to the higher-end 1er models.

The Bavarians are also hard at work to build the first 1 Series Sedan, a vehicle that would provide direct competition to similar offerings from Mercedes-Benz and Audi. The Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz CLS-CLA are also offered in a front-wheel drive or all-drive option.

Pricing of the 1 Series sedan is rumored to be around 4,000 euros less than the 3 Series sedan.

With dimensions and proportions growing with every generation of new BMWs, the company sees the opportunity in offering a smaller, dynamic sedan that will provide enough space for those customers upgrading from 1 Series hatchback.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ma la Mini avrà la sua 3 volumi a questa generazione o alla prox?

Grazie di avermela ricordata :disp2:

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Articolo un pò fuorviante, in quanto propone uno sciop su base di quella odierna mentre il rumors si riferirebbe alla Sr1 III che invece sarà su piattaforma Mini e non più Sr3.
Modificato da gigione1
Link al commento

Ma è stato confermato ufficialmente? O la prossima serie 1 III a cui si riferivano gli articoli non era altro che la serie1 gt e derivate in arrivo su ukl?

Mi sembra un articolo un po' confuso..devono ancora lanciare la serie 2 e due anni dopo arriva una 1 sedan a trazione anteriore?

Oppure sono confusi in bmw..

La prossima generazione della Serie 1 sarà a trazione anteriore su base UKL, mentre la Serie 2 è a trazione posteriore, da ciò ne deriva la modifica del nome ;)

My cars...

Link al commento