Vai al contenuto

The Summarizer
Messaggio aggiunto da __P

Aggiornato al 07/10/2021

949/Stelvio MCA

952/Giulia MCA

Kid/B-UV: SUV di segmento B, disponibile anche in versione BEV che debutterà nel 2023 
➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

🚧 WORK IN PROGRESS 🚧 

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2 ore fa, Bare scrive:

What did he say?

Don't know, still need to check it out

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Saw Just the first half an hour:

To summarize it: in Canada NA and Mexico the will focus on customer's needs, they will act with the dealers which weren't able to sell anything, findind why they didn't sell in the recent months/year. But he performance of the Brand in 2020 were really goo even if the sitution that occured for eveybody.

Another main point was "how many models are they focusing on". He told they decided for four main models and are thinking about how to to make a fifth. I mean, in NA off course, this doesn't means that maybe, the models we'll see in NA will be the same in Eu.

The only thing that worries me is when he said: "we have few platforms in Stellantis, but there are many that can be used in Alfa Romeo taking care of the brand image". Giorgio is one...but the others????? Hope they will not use some stupid powertrains/platforms for the next D-E models!

I really don't want to see a shitty DS9 with the Alfa badge on it.....

So probably the decide a fixed line up of four main models, and he said that there will be a new Giulia and Stelvio too. I think that he was thinking about the facelifted verison of them due to come next year as my23 model, I don't know to be honest how they can do a better product now, a part installing a led headlight and maybe a smarter multimedia interface (maybe the same of Maserati). I have a Stelvio and a Giulia at home, and they both are great cars compared to my germans. I've got also a '18 Ghibli S GS and even with its little shortcomes.....is something really special to drive and own. I really love it. 

Dominique understood that there's a huge human heritage for the brand, the "alfisti". He mentioned them a lot of times, and it's a good thing to me. Stellantis must give them reliable and emotional products as soon as possibile, and they will only gain profitability and sells in my opinion. It's what is happening also here in my family. We bought three italian cars in the next three years, alongside three germans as well. But.....the passion of something unique and special that only few brands can deliver to you today is growing up, even if with its little unperfections. But every human had his/her own unperfections....and this is a good thing, because it's perfect with these unperfections to me, because is something alive.

I'm waiting for the facelifted Giulia Q....I'm curious what they will do with it, if we look at what Larry Dominique said.

Modificato da VuOtto
  • Mi Piace 3

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

https://it.motor1.com/news/515266/alfa-romeo-gtv-ibrida-elettrica/?fbclid=IwAR37NQqOExmWH6QXF-gWzhFFUv0Z4h4I-9X9AC0Ny3gkRRiDQHcbi674NIU

Motor1 (che potrebbe avere informazioni affidabili dato che ha avuto la possibilità di intervistare Imparato) parla di Tonale su base Compass, B-Suv elettrico su base PSA, Giulia coupe elettrica, Spider elettrica.

• Tristezza! 3
Link al commento

On 19/6/2021 at 08:12, VuOtto scrive:

Saw Just the first half an hour:

To summarize it: in Canada NA and Mexico the will focus on customer's needs, they will act with the dealers which weren't able to sell anything, findind why they didn't sell in the recent months/year. But he performance of the Brand in 2020 were really goo even if the sitution that occured for eveybody.

Another main point was "how many models are they focusing on". He told they decided for four main models and are thinking about how to to make a fifth. I mean, in NA off course, this doesn't means that maybe, the models we'll see in NA will be the same in Eu.

The only thing that worries me is when he said: "we have few platforms in Stellantis, but there are many that can be used in Alfa Romeo taking care of the brand image". Giorgio is one...but the others????? Hope they will not use some stupid powertrains/platforms for the next D-E models!

I really don't want to see a shitty DS9 with the Alfa badge on it.....

So probably the decide a fixed line up of four main models, and he said that there will be a new Giulia and Stelvio too. I think that he was thinking about the facelifted verison of them due to come next year as my23 model, I don't know to be honest how they can do a better product now, a part installing a led headlight and maybe a smarter multimedia interface (maybe the same of Maserati). I have a Stelvio and a Giulia at home, and they both are great cars compared to my germans. I've got also a '18 Ghibli S GS and even with its little shortcomes.....is something really special to drive and own. I really love it. 

Dominique understood that there's a huge human heritage for the brand, the "alfisti". He mentioned them a lot of times, and it's a good thing to me. Stellantis must give them reliable and emotional products as soon as possibile, and they will only gain profitability and sells in my opinion. It's what is happening also here in my family. We bought three italian cars in the next three years, alongside three germans as well. But.....the passion of something unique and special that only few brands can deliver to you today is growing up, even if with its little unperfections. But every human had his/her own unperfections....and this is a good thing, because it's perfect with these unperfections to me, because is something alive.

I'm waiting for the facelifted Giulia Q....I'm curious what they will do with it, if we look at what Larry Dominique said.

Ma è una intervista?

Link al commento

12 minuti fa, A.Masera scrive:

https://it.motor1.com/news/515266/alfa-romeo-gtv-ibrida-elettrica/?fbclid=IwAR37NQqOExmWH6QXF-gWzhFFUv0Z4h4I-9X9AC0Ny3gkRRiDQHcbi674NIU

Motor1 (che potrebbe avere informazioni affidabili dato che ha avuto la possibilità di intervistare Imparato) parla di Tonale su base Compass, B-Suv elettrico su base PSA, Giulia coupe elettrica, Spider elettrica.

Sempre Motor1 che scrisse che F171 condivide motore e “piattaforma” con MC20 

• Mi Piace 6
Link al commento

Che la Spider fosse stata elettrica non avevo dubbi, ma su Giulia Coupé sarebbe sì logica una versione elettrica ma anche con il V6. 

Però, penso che dipenderà dalle vendite della GranTurismo BEV vs V6, perché Alfa e Maserati saranno più o meno la stessa macchina: due segmenti superiore, ma il concetto dell'auto è quello. 

Link al commento

43 minuti fa, A.Masera scrive:

È il momento di piazzarci un range extender sennò le prossime non le acquistano neanche i 4 gatti che l'hanno comprata in Italia

In my courtyard: 2019 Maserati Ghibli 250cv GranSport, 2017 Alfa Giulia 150cv

Link al commento

24 minuti fa, gpat scrive:

È il momento di piazzarci un range extender sennò le prossime non le acquistano neanche i 4 gatti che l'hanno comprata in Italia

L’idea del range extender a me piace, ma dipende come viene realizzato e dove lo si mette. 

Vedo molto bene ad esempio l’idea di Mazda di usare un piccolo Wankel monorotore sulle sue crossover elettriche.

Se però ti riferisci alle BEV sportive la vedo dura, perché già le batterie aumentano il peso e castrano le doti dinamiche, se poi ci metti anche un ICE a pistoni, che pesa e ingombra, diventano un controsenso.

Pare ad esempio che Mazda abbia provato una MX-5 BEV, ma il peso e l’ingombro delle batterie abbiano per il momento rinviato l’idea di produrla.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.