Jeep

• Compass MCA

• Grand Cherokee WL74

Altri modelli:

• Cherokee MCA

• Wagoneer 

• Grand Wagoneer

Chrysler&Dodge

Ci saranno dei nuovi modelli sulla attuale base a trazione posteriore/integrale rinnovata, ed altri con basi condivise con modelli costruiti in Italia.

Messaggi Raccomandati:

https://jalopnik.com/the-2022-jeep-wrangler-xtreme-recon-package-would-beat-1847158211

The 2022 Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon Package Is Coming For the Bronco With 35-Inch Tires And A Lift

Jeep may have an answer for Ford's best-in-class claims.

Mercedes Streeter

Yesterday 1:54PM

Jeep is watching the fanfare over the Ford Bronco and, at least according to a now-deleted post on the Overland Expo home page, the Auburn Hills team appears ready to answer some of the Bronco’s best-in-class off-road claims with an Xtreme Recon Package for the Wrangler and Wrangler 392.

That now-deleted article details how the new package beats the Bronco on paper. Equip a Wrangler with the new Xtreme Recon Package and the goodies you get are very similar to the Bronco’s Sasquatch Package, from Overland Expo:

"Jeep bests Bronco thanks to its all-new Xtreme Recon package. Available on Wrangler 4-door and Wrangler Rubicon 392 models, Xtreme Recon adds LT315/70R17C (35-inch) BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tires, 17-inch x 8-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels, 4.56:1 Axle Ratio, and 1.5-inch Factory Suspension Lift with uniquely tuned shocks."

These improvements put the Wrangler ahead of the Bronco with a 47.1-degree approach and 40.4 departure angles. Other improved numbers are ground clearance at 12.9 inches and water fording depth at 33.6 inches.

Insomma quanto basta per districare le "matasse" più ingarbugliate del traffico romano....:mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

5 ore fa, giangi.1970 scrive:

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/dodge-to-tease-new-product-on-july-8-could-be-hybrid-or-electric-muscle-car/

Il Ceo di Dodge ha promesso per l'8 luglio un teaser eccezionale, probabile qualcosa di ibrido o elettrico

☏ Redmi Note 8 Pro ☏

Se è elettrico mi strappo gli occhi..le orecchie non ha senso tanto non si sente nulla...😅😅😅

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.