lada-feature-1-d-19.jpg

lada-feature-1-d-21.jpg

lada-feature-1-d-20.jpg

lada-feature-1-d-22.jpg

lada-feature-1-d-23.jpg

autocar

Press Release :

AvtoVAZ: LADA Vesta and the new LADA XRAY at the Moscow Motor Show 2014

The prototype sedan LADA Vesta and concept LADA XRAY 2 were the main exhibits stand AvtoVAZ at the Moscow International Motor Show 2014. LADA Vesta - Vehicles for new Russian platform B \ C, developed by engineers of AvtoVAZ in collaboration with the Alliance Renault-Nissan. LADA Vesta will be produced in Izhevsk in the autumn of 2015. LADA XRAY - hatchback-style SUV. The original design of the car is designed by stylists AvtoVAZ. Car design created jointly by Renault and AvtoVAZ based platform B0. The planned date for the start of production LADA XRAY - 2016, area of production - AvtoVAZ, Togliatti. 'Our goal - to return people to pride in the brand LADA, - said the president of AVTOVAZ' Bo Andersson at the presentation. - Today, we have shown two promising models, and tomorrow, August 28, I invite you all to 10.30 on the racing version of the presentation LADA Vesta. We have little time to execute our ambitious plans, but we will try to surprise the public every day. '' In addition to the concepts presented in Moscow AvtoVAZ sport and serial technique, as well as new items that will be available this fall, including LADA Kalina Cross and LADA Largus Cross. the first time in my practice AvtoVAZ simultaneously demonstrated his concepts in Moscow and Togliatti: August 27, building the plant were shown LADA Vesta and LADA XRAY 2. Newsroom AVTOVAZ '

AvtoVAZ

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...
  • Risposte 37
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

WS

A quanto dichiarato, Lada vorrebbe rilanciarsi sui mercati europei (tranne Francia e pochi altri in cui son rimasti) proprio a partire da Vesta.

Ma il gruppo Renault avendo già Dacia come low cost e rilanciando Lada non le mette in concorrenza??:pen:

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

Mica male, per essere prodotta dalla stessa casa che fa la kalina questo è un netto miglioramento.

Le due rientranze ai lati però non mi convincono molto...

Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TGI 90 CV Comfortline (06/2021) Ex: Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 101Cv Individual 5p 03/13 - Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi 68cv 3p XT 01/05 

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.