641597482536959044.jpg

355712313752938914.jpg

984888037671674382.jpg

17654762011699009089.jpg

6640126751842442234.jpg

9614563361859307200.jpg

18867394331504123910.jpg

8698258182081384722.jpg

Porsche-Cayman-GT4-1.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-2.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-3.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-4.jpg

Porsche-Cayman-GT4-5.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-6.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-7.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-8.jpg

Porsche-Cayman-GT4-9.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-10.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-11.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-12.jpg

Porsche-Cayman-GT4-13.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-14.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-15.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-16.jpg

Porsche-Cayman-GT4-17.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-18.jpg Porsche-Cayman-GT4-19.jpgPorsche-Cayman-GT4-20.jpg

carscoops

Press Release:

The benchmark in its class: the Porsche Cayman GT4

Stuttgart. The new member of the Porsche GT family is the Cayman GT4. This is the first time Porsche is introducing a GT sports car based on the Cayman which has components of the 911 GT3. A lap time of 7 minutes and 40 seconds on the North Loop of the Nürburgring positions the Cayman GT4 as the new benchmark at the top of its market segment. It also makes a clear statement that Porsche will continue to promote radical two-door sports cars in the future – sports cars that are developed at the Motorsport department in Weissach.

The engine, chassis, brakes and aerodynamic design of the Cayman GT4 are configured for maximum driving dynamics; yet the top model still retains the versatility and everyday utility that are typical of the two-seat Porsche coupe. It is powered by a 3.8-litre flat-six engine with 385 hp (283 kW), which is derived from the 911 Carrera S engine. Its power is always transmitted by a six-speed manual gearbox with dynamic gearbox mounts. The Cayman GT4 accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 4.4 seconds; its top speed is 295 km/h. The car's NEDC fuel consumption is 10.3 l/100 km. The chassis – which features a 30 mm lower body position and a generously sized brake system – consists nearly entirely of components from the 911 GT3.

Fit for the circuit race track: first Porsche Cayman with downforce at both axles

On its exterior, the Cayman GT4 is clearly differentiated from related mid-engine coupes. Three distinctive inlet openings at the front and a large fixed rear wing are part of an aerodynamic package which is systematically designed for downforce. Upon request, the Cayman GT4 can be equipped even more comprehensively for sporty use. Options include the PCCB ceramic brake system, full shell seats made of carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP), a custom Sport Chrono Package with the unique Track Precision app and a Club Sport Package.

The interior of the Cayman GT4 is designed so that the driver and front passenger can experience unfiltered driving enjoyment. They sit on sport seats, upholstered in a combination of leather and Alcantara, which are distinguished by very good lateral support. The new GT4 sport steering wheel guarantees ideal control and direct steering feedback due to its compact dimensions.

Technical aspects of the new GT sports car are based on the 911 GT3. As a mid-engine sports car and a prime example of driving dynamics in its class – it follows the conceptual tradition of such cars as the 904 GTS, 911 GT1, Carrera GT and 918 Spyder.

GT sports cars from Porsche embody the most passionate connection possible between everyday driving and the race track and thereby the sporty core of the brand: Intelligent Performance. Four out of five drivers of Porsche sports cars with this classification also use them on the race track.

The Cayman GT4 celebrates its world premiere in early March at the Geneva International Motor Show. It can already be ordered now, and it will arrive at dealers at the end of March. In Germany, the price of the Cayman GT4 is 85,779 euros including VAT and country-specific features.

Porsche

Prezzo:

Benzina:

3.8 (385 CV):

Cayman GT4: 89.062€

-----

Topic Spies: freccina19rossaiy0.gif Porsche Cayman GT4 (Spy)

-----

Topic Cayman: freccina19rossaiy0.gif Porsche Cayman 2013

Topic GTS: freccina19rossaiy0.gif Porsche Cayman GTS 2014

Felicissimo che in Porsche abbiano deciso di osare un po' di più a 'sto giro con la Cayman: le han messo il 3.8 della Carrera S riadattato e scalato a 385 CV.

Potrebbe essere la Porsche definitiva, imho.

Giornate di auto una più cazzuta dell'altra, eh? :mrgreen:

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 112
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Notevole..................Però rimane il fatto che imho la foggia degli interni, in particolare della plancia, di tutte le Porsche è da denuncia. Sarebbe proprio ora di dare una bella svecchiata ...........sempre imho ! :D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Sognando ci avrebbero dovuto mettere il motore della Gt3, con un impianto estinguente adeguato.

Nel mondo reale ci si può più che accontentare di questa bella bestiola (anche se esteticamente continuo a preferire la precedente generazione di Cayman)

1986 Renault 4 950 TL

1994 Volvo 940 2.0i Polar

La mia pagina su bikepics: http://www.bikepics.com/members/caronte/

Link al commento

Stupenda, bellissima e a prezzo "possibilista".

Da notare che han ritenuto il pdk standard poco adatto, e il pdk di gt3 probabilemnte troppo costoso.

Per il resto vedendo le dotazioni standard è più conveniente di un Gts, e stupendo il sedile "918 style" del pack clubsport (netto must have).

Sarebbe da prendere , prima che arrivino i frullini turbo pure qui...

Guidatore medio di S.w. mi piacciono le auto , fumatore Light e AD INTERIM convivente... questo è nicogiraldi....

875kg - 260+ cv i numeri del mio piacere

Link al commento

Meravigliosa. accettabile le la mancata riduzione di peso rispetto a gts, dovuta ai lavori fatti a livello sospensioni che ha causa to un aggravio del peso, compensato poi da altri allegerimenti. Peccato che a quanto pare I rapporti del cambio siano rimasti a livelli di gts, giudicati troppo lunghi.

In in ogni caso questo e' cio' che ci si aspettava da porsche, una sportiva "pura", motore aspirato, cambio manuale e prezzo abbordabile. Un segnale che non si dimenticano di un certo tipo di clientela. Concordo che e' da prendere e tenere a lungo.

Link al commento