Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Tratto da WCF :

" Following the new twin-turbo 6.0-liter W12 TSI engine, Volkswagen has also revealed a new 1.0-liter TSI unit at the Vienna Motor Symposium.

It is based on the 1.0-liter motor that is mounted in the current VW Polo and has a maximum power of 272 PS (200 kW) and 270 Nm (199 lb-ft) of torque. Using the “genes of the Polo WRC's rally engine”, the powerplant features a monoscroll turbocharger and an e-booster system.

Dr. Heinz-Jakob Neußer, member of the board of management for the Volkswagen brand with responsibility for development and Volkswagen Group head of powertrain development, commented that the high-performance engine is “a nice example of just how much potential combustion engines still have in them "

Le opinioni sono come le palle: ognuno ha le sue

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 24
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Tratto da WCF :

" Following the new twin-turbo 6.0-liter W12 TSI engine, Volkswagen has also revealed a new 1.0-liter TSI unit at the Vienna Motor Symposium.

It is based on the 1.0-liter motor that is mounted in the current VW Polo and has a maximum power of 272 PS (200 kW) and 270 Nm (199 lb-ft) of torque. Using the “genes of the Polo WRC's rally engine”, the powerplant features a monoscroll turbocharger and an e-booster system.

Dr. Heinz-Jakob Neußer, member of the board of management for the Volkswagen brand with responsibility for development and Volkswagen Group head of powertrain development, commented that the high-performance engine is “a nice example of just how much potential combustion engines still have in them "

:shock:

Ma a quanti rpm?!

www.giuliomagnifico.it

Link al commento

Guest EC2277
:shock:

Ma a quanti rpm?!

È un turbo e quindi ci sono ottime probabilità che la potenza arrivi sotto i 6000 giri.

Link al commento

È un turbo e quindi ci sono ottime probabilità che la potenza arrivi sotto i 6000 giri.

Dichiarano una coppia massima di 270Nm.

Per avere 200KW con 270Nm devi a girare a...7000 giri.

Fattibile con pressioni adeguate, ma a quel punto perché dichiarare una coppia che sarebbe palesemente e marcatamente tagliata?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Dichiarano una coppia massima di 270Nm.

Per avere 200KW con 270Nm devi a girare a...7000 giri.

Fattibile con pressioni adeguate, ma a quel punto perché dichiarare una coppia che sarebbe palesemente e marcatamente tagliata?

secondo me potrebbe essere una unità di grande gradevolezza non senza buona affidabilità negli anni

Link al commento

secondo me potrebbe essere una unità di grande gradevolezza non senza buona affidabilità negli anni

Non con quei valori.

Anche se onestamente, a naso, o coppia o potenza l'hanno cannata nel dichiararlo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento