Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?  

557 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

On 21/12/2017 at 16:00, feydrautha dice:

Io ho una diesel da 60k km e zero problemi

Io una Q da 37.000 Km e solo una “protezione” motore dopo una coda di un’ora e mezzo, accelerata a tavoletta, battito in testa e P0035 “Wastegate overpressure”.

Errore cancellato da OBD2 (e iPhone), mai più successo...

E l’ho tirata, oh se l’ho tirata!

:-)

Comunque fa più rumore un albero che cade che una foresta che cresce...

Modificato da MPP
  • Mi Piace 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

http://www.evo.co.uk/features/20566/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-evo-car-of-the-year-best-super-saloon

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio - evo Car of the Year best super saloon

In a world where cars are perhaps becoming somewhat anodyne it’s rather wonderful that we have a contender for the title of best supersaloon that doesn’t hail from Germany. We’ve not had an Alfa that’s been this good since the Alfasud was a lad and the fact that the Giulia Quadrifoglio is not just a contender but a winner was not what we were expecting from this upstart supersaloon.

In a market sector that can so often be dominated by blistered arches and huge cooling intakes the Alfa’s subtle styling is a pleasant departure but the materials used are right up there with the best with a carbon bonnet, boot and roof and aluminium wings and door skins. Its interior is also a refreshing change from the market norm – slightly quirky but not the ergonomic nightmare of years gone by.

Alfa has always been good at engines and while this latest 2.9-litre twin-turbocharged unit isn’t as tuneful as the legendary Busso V6 it still delivers the goods – 503bhp and a sub-four second 0-62mph time see to that. With a slick eight-speed auto it’s an excellent combination.

• Mi Piace 3
  • Wow! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

10 ore fa, pennellotref dice:

Appena sotto il podio... battendo brutalmente la concorrenza diretta, in condizioni francamente complesse per la tipologia di auto (e anche per la fascia di prezzo paragonabile direi...). è innegabile che la nuova filosofia Alfa pori a risultati estremamente concreti...chissà cosa tireranno fuori in futuro con i vari coupè (Giulia e 4c )

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

14 hours ago, pennellotref said:

Based on lap times someone would think that Germans are sending special cars with special tires to some German media which are 3rd party reviewers and then they broke Nurburgring records.

Or shorter. Germans are top class cheaters.

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento

36 minuti fa, Bare dice:

Based on lap times someone would think that Germans are sending special cars with special tires to some German media which are 3rd party reviewers and then they broke Nurburgring records.

Or shorter. Germans are top class cheaters.

It is quite common in the UK to have the manufacturer send "special" cars to the press.. they are single samples which are thoroughly double checked, with stricter tolerance on assembly quality, dynoed to be sure the power specs match the declared ones etc. You can't really consider this cheating, as in the end they are "just" sending a car that is as it is supposed to be, but they have to list and declare this units when they are sold in the "used" market (but not when they give it to the press) and in the end they're - or may be - (at least at the beginning) a better product than the ones anyone can go out an buy. I have no idea what they are doing in some situations like at the Nurburgring, but it's not hard to believe that the cars could have "optimized" tyres... in the end a mid/high performance car would not end a single lap without seriously overheating a standard tyre midway through the lap, i would not consider it cheating provided it's declared what tyres they use and that any buyer can go and buy the same set of tyres for its own car.

Modificato da ricky1750
  • Mi Piace 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

Just now, ricky1750 said:

It is quite common in the UK to have the manufacturer send "special" cars to the press.. they are single samples which are thoroughly double checked, with stricter tolerance on assembly quality, dynoed to be sure the power specs match the declared ones etc. You can't really consider this cheating, as in the end they are "just" sending cars that are as they are supposed to be, but they have to list and declare this units when they are sold in the "used" market (but not when they give it to the press) and in the end they're - or may be - (at least at the beginning) a better product than the ones anyone can go out an buy. I have no idea what they are doing in some situations like at the Nurburgring, but it's not hard to believe that the cars could have "optimized" tyres... in the end a mid/high performance car would not end a single lap without seriously overheating a standard tyre midway through the lap, i would not consider it cheating provided it's declared what tyres they use and that any buyer can go and buy the same set of tyres for its own car.

You completely misunderstood my message.

It was about some German 3rd party or car magazine drivers which broke Nurburgring records with some Mercedes cars. ;)

Link al commento

13 minuti fa, Bare dice:

You completely misunderstood my message.

It was about some German 3rd party or car magazine drivers which broke Nurburgring records with some Mercedes cars. ;)

I understood... it was just to say there are different ways of doing things and it does not necessarily fit into the cheat definition (although it's stretching the limits a bit).

The Nurburgring testing anyway is a little bit out of control (mainly because in the end there is no control at all), and unfortunately the "cheating" behaviour is quite widespread (i.e. any car doing a lap record at the ring is hardly a 100% match of what you can buy from the dealer).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento