Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

4440052241512048757.jpg

WCF

Press Release:

Sporty design – the new ŠKODA Superb SportLine

The new ŠKODA Superb SportLine, which will be celebrating its world premiere in Frankfurt, features a distinctly sporty appearance. Both the hatch and estate versions of the ŠKODA Superb SportLine have sporty design elements in the exterior and interior, as well as comprehensive equipment. With the exception of the respective base petrol and diesel drivetrains, the ŠKODA Superb SportLine will be available with all the current Superb engines.

The most noteworthy features of the ŠKODA Superb SportLine include the black 18- or 19-inch alloy wheels, the tinted rear side windows and back window (sunset), and the sport chassis lowered by 15 mm. The interior of the SportLine version includes a three-spoke sports steering wheel and gear knob finished in leather, sports seats with exclusive seat covers, pedals in an aluminium finish and trim elements in carbon.

Škoda

Pack sportivo puramente estetico, con anneso assetto ribassato per la bella Superb.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Sono l'unico che di sportivo non ci trova nulla? :attorno:

Cos'è quel coso plasticoso appena sotto il logo? :pen:

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Questa foto potrebbero rimaneggiarla con Photoshop e aggiungere la didascalia "Il taxi sportivo".

"Per i tassisti sportivi" [semi-cit. AlVolante]

Link al commento