Vai al contenuto

Emissioni truccate VW: problemi per Mazda?

baitina

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Dichiarazione di Mazda:

"TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp, the top seller of diesel cars in Japan, said on Tuesday its vehicles do not feature defeat devices - software Volkswagen AG said it used to skirt U.S. emissions tests - and that they complied with regulations in all its markets."

Potete trovare qui l'articolo: http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/29/reuters-america-mazda-says-vehicles-comply-with-regulations-after-japan-orders-diesel-probe.html

anche qui un aggiornamento: http://www.ibloomberg.net/mazda-tries-to-ease-concerns-about-its-diesel-vehicles-market-talk/

"NON È FORZA: È TECNICA"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 33
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ho trovato finalmente dichiarazione ufficiale di Mazda dal loro sito per la stampa (link: Mazda statement on emissions compliance ):

"In compliance with the law, Mazda works hard to ensure that every gasoline and diesel engine it makes fully complies with the regulations of the countries in which they are sold. Mazda never uses illegal software or defeat devices. Mazda's customers may rest assured that their vehicles are fully compliant with all regulations.Now and into the future, Mazda remains committed to improving fuel efficiency and reducing CO2, as well as making exhaust emissions as clean as possible, while continuing to offer driving pleasure. Mazda will continue developing new technologies and working towards achieving “ideal combustion” in the internal combustion engine.

A number of countries around the world are investigating new homologation testing methods based on real driving conditions, such as Worldwide harmonized Light-duty Test Cycles and Real Driving Emissions. Mazda supports these initiatives and will cooperate with any requests from authorities."

"NON È FORZA: È TECNICA"

Link al commento

• 3 mesi fa...
On 30/9/2015 at 11:01, Matteo B. dice:

a loro il cambio di modalità (più aderente alla realtà) nei test di omologazione (sia per Co2 che il resto) secondo me conviene.

Può essere. Sicuramente con i nuovi motori skyactiv hanno fatto un grandioso passo avanti. Ulteriormente.

Link al commento