Vai al contenuto

BMW M2 2016

Savage

Messaggi Raccomandati:

BMW M2 will cost 56,700 euros in Germany

BMW-M2-images-31-750x500.jpg

The new BMW M2 was just unveiled and new information continues to pour in as we type this. First on the list is the M2 pricing for the German market: 56,700 euros. The market launch for Germany is set for April 2016.

The M2 has gone back to basics, but has added a modern twist. It uses a brand-new six-cylinder in-line engine, with M TwinPower Turbo technology and three-liter displacement, develops 272 kW/370 hp with peak torque of 465 Nm / 343 lb-ft. (Combined fuel consumption, with six-speed manual gearbox: 8.5 l/100 km [33.2 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 199 g/km; with optional M Double Clutch transmission [M DCT]: 7.9 l/100 km [35.8 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 185 g/km).

BMW-M2-images-25-750x499.jpg

Peak torque of 465 Nm (343 lb-ft) can be increased to as much as 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) in short bursts under overboost.

All of that tech and power allows the M2, with the optional M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT) in place and Launch Control activated, to sprint from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.3 seconds (4.5 s with the six-speed manual gearbox). The top speed of the new BMW M2 is electronically limited to 250 km/h (155 mph). If the M Driver’s Package – which includes a BMW Driving Experience voucher for a track training course – is specified, this cut-off point doesn’t arrive until 270 km/h (168 mph).

You can find out more about the BMW M2 in this master article.

BMW-M2-Specifications.png

BMW-M2-Specifications-1.png

BMW-M2-interior-011.jpg

http://www.bmwblog.com/2015/10/13/bmw-m2-370-horsepower-4-3-seconds-sprint-world-premiere/

Modificato da crabble

www.giuliomagnifico.it

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ovviamente stupenda, non tanto per la tamarragine che emerge non a livelli di compatta da segmento c ma comunque è leggermente pompata sopra i livelli delle normali M, ma proprio perchè racchiude l'essenza della BMW sportiva e credo che le prime prove confermeranno che sarà un'auto stupenda da guidare con un facile sovrasterzo.

Una cosa non mi va giù, gli interni in pelle. BMW sulla serie 1,2,3 ha degli interni alcantara tessuto da panico! Dopo averli visti non riesco ad immaginarmi una BMW sportiva con gli interni in pelle.

Link al commento

I sedili li trovo sottotono.....un po' poverelli......sono quasi più belli quelli offerti in stoffa/alcantara sulle Msport...... Per il resto, ribadisco che va con cambio manuale. Ottimo che non abbiano messo gli specchietti della M4, che non mi sono mai piaciuti, poiché mi sanno da cattivo tuning tedesco da quattro soldi.

Il dato interessante sono i 4.3 secondi nello 0-100........

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento