Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace la Fiat 124 Spider 2016?  

291 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Fiat 124 Spider 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente
  2. 2. Preferisci la Fiat 124 o la Mazda MX-5?

• Fiat 124
    • MX-5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Then it would be interesting to compare the MX-5 as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see an average even closer to the entry speed, given the greater agility than 124's.

• Mi Piace 1

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, Giacomo 96 dice:

The entry speed (the one that is shown) is obviously greater than the average speed through the entire course

Obviously, because the throttle is released.

So, what conclusions we can make.

First - magazine was paid by VW to show better results. I would say the entry speed could be whatever you want to keep the car stable. Than they just need to declare very high entry speed. Why not? 

Second - VW ESP system was programmed to work without brake lights. FAIL!

Third - if the car equipped automatic gearbox, the gears could be changed an the car reduced the speed.

So, I would say the tests provided by km77 are unprofessionally made and we can not believe in the results.

'92 155 1.8 TS 8v Super

Link al commento

1 ora fa, max_pershin dice:

Obviously, because the throttle is released.

So, what conclusions we can make.

First - magazine was paid by VW to show better results. I would say the entry speed could be whatever you want to keep the car stable. Than they just need to declare very high entry speed. Why not? 

Second - VW ESP system was programmed to work without brake lights. FAIL!

Third - if the car equipped automatic gearbox, the gears could be changed an the car reduced the speed.

So, I would say the tests provided by km77 are unprofessionally made and we can not believe in the results.

1) km77 is not paid by VW. They just adore German cars, they're old-fashioned petrol-heads with a strange sense of inferiority/superiority towards French/Italian cars. Japanese cars are not even tested, they're ok but too niche to be really, authentically cool ;-)

2) most ESPs are, AFAIK (in fact you rarely see stop lights blinking in those tests)

I don't know if km77's videos are professionally done or not, but they work like a charm on YouTube. It's their main aim, probably ;-)

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...

ciao ragazzi ,

Sappiamo che  con il pacchetto Boose abbiamo gli speaker nei poggiatesta per ascoltare la musica, cosa che non è presente sui modelli base di gamma tuttavia le casse sono comunque presenti dato che per le chiamate l'audio esce dal poggiatesta su tutte le versioni.

La domanda è quindi la seguente: è possibile modificare/abilitare questi speaker in modo che riproducano anche la musica  oltre alle chiamate tramite ??

Link al commento