Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace la Fiat 124 Spider 2016?  

291 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Fiat 124 Spider 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente
  2. 2. Preferisci la Fiat 124 o la Mazda MX-5?

• Fiat 124
    • MX-5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2 ore fa, drucker dice:

Un "difetto" comune anche alle Varie MX5 in particolare la NC.

È per risparmiare peso....

....... :D

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

On 26/02/2018 at 00:36, max_pershin dice:

Just because 124 is Japanese car, made in Japan. It has amazing customization for car made in Asia. Japan made cars are very limited in customization, so just be happy you got even 2-3 color options :) 

We are Italians, we always have to complain about something ?

As the 124 is sold as an Italian car it should have to have better customisations' options to make the difference between the Mazda, this could be the must that could worth an higher price.

Modificato da F . P i ë c h
  • Mi Piace 1

E' la prima auto al mondo con motore a 6 cilindri a V di 60 gradi e con frizione, cambio e differenziale in un unico blocco sull'asse posteriore, transaxle, ..., è il 1950 e lei è l'Aurelia. (www.lancia.it)

Link al commento

10 ore fa, max_pershin dice:

I think it is almost impossible to do from the supply chain point of view, as to customize the car takes a long time. However FIAT provides good variety of items in Linea Accessori, that should compensate lack of standard options.

Do you really like the Linea Accessori? the stickers? I understand that Fiat cannot probably change how the Mazda's chain works, but if it was possible at the an old style Maggiora (ex-Lancia) factory in Chivasso where the barchetta was assembled that was, I really can't understand how it can't be possible in a modern and technological factory in Japan where everything is supposed to work perfectly.

As you have the chance to choose the body colour you should have the same option for seats (on the 124 you can actually choose between black and leather) and the top, we aren't talking about a tiny component.

E' la prima auto al mondo con motore a 6 cilindri a V di 60 gradi e con frizione, cambio e differenziale in un unico blocco sull'asse posteriore, transaxle, ..., è il 1950 e lei è l'Aurelia. (www.lancia.it)

Link al commento

1 ora fa, F . P i ë c h dice:

Do you really like the Linea Accessori? the stickers? I understand that Fiat cannot probably change how the Mazda's chain works, but if it was possible at the an old style Maggiora (ex-Lancia) factory in Chivasso where the barchetta was assembled that was, I really can't understand how it can't be possible in a modern and technological factory in Japan where everything is supposed to work perfectly.

As you have the chance to choose the body colour you should have the same option for seats (on the 124 you can actually choose between black and leather) and the top, we aren't talking about a tiny component.

I agree with you about body and upholstery colors. The selection is limited. Might be not limited, but the colors are not the best

But if you look at accessories, they are almost equal to period Barchetta (hardtop, fog lights, electric mirrors, central lock, wind deflector, language rack, travel bags, light alloy wheels, chrome exhaust pipe, steering wheel in leather, radio, metal pedals, leather seats)

'92 155 1.8 TS 8v Super

Link al commento

Guys, please try to stick to Italian, not everyone understands ;)@max_pershin, you can use a translator for longer posts, we won't judge the results :mrgreen:

• Mi Piace 1
  • Ahah! 1

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
12 ore fa, grayfox_89 dice:

Montato il record Monza ? adesso è tutta un’altra musica e con il centrale silenziato il tono è bello cupo...ci voleva! Se riesco posto un video 

Ma è un accessorio ufficiale Fiat, oltre ad essere di serie sulla Abarth, o è stata una modifica fatta di tua iniziativa? Immaginavo comunque fosse pienamente compatibile anche col Multiair 140 cv.

Link al commento

1 ora fa, GL91 dice:

Ma è un accessorio ufficiale Fiat, oltre ad essere di serie sulla Abarth, o è stata una modifica fatta di tua iniziativa? Immaginavo comunque fosse pienamente compatibile anche col Multiair 140 cv.

Niente di ufficiale, magari. La compatibilità è piena (anche i moduli sono uguali tra abarth e fiat) l'unico dubbio era legato alla dimensione degli scarichi e della sede nel paraurti: fortunatamente entrano giusto giusto, e riempiono per bene il paraurti originale.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento