Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

000.jpg

BMW i Vision Future Interaction concept

BMW i Vision Future Interaction conceptBMW i Vision Future Interaction concept

BMW has introduced the new i Vision Future Interaction concept at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

Based on the i8 Spyder concept, the i Vision Future Interaction concept is a "highly automated" roadster with a high-tech cabin that has been designed for autonomous driving.

The most noticeable interior change is the addition of a 21-inch panorama display that is mounted on the passenger side of the dashboard.  When the car is in autonomous driving mode, the display becomes a massive entertainment system that allows the driver to access the internet, read their e-mail or watch videos.

Drivers will also find a high-tech instrument cluster with a three-dimensional display.  It shows all the usual information as well as details about vehicles on the road ahead even if they are not in the driver's field of vision.

Another new feature is the AirTouch gesture control system which enables users to interact with the panaroma display without actually having to touch it.  The system uses a variety of sensors to detect and interpret hand movements.  As an example, drivers would simply need to move their hand forward in a push gesture to make a selection on the display.

BMW also equipped the concept with a unique drive mode selector switch that has three different options. Pure Drive mode offers a traditional driving experience, while Assist mode will actively intervene when a potential collision is detected.  Lastly, there's an Auto Mode which provides a fully autonomous driving experience.

When the latter mode is selected, the steering wheel is illuminated blue and moves forward to provide the driver with additional room to relax.  The sports seats also adjust to a more lounge-like setting so drivers can view the panorama display more comfortably.

WCF

Concept BMW per il CES: una BMW i8 a guida autonoma infarcita di vari ausili al conducente, come ad esempio il sistema AirTouch, che consente di impartire i comandi con i movimenti.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social