Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

000.jpg

2017 Chevy Cruze Hatchback

The rumor was true as Chevrolet has revealed the first images and details of its brand new 2017 Cruze Hatchback programmed for a public reveal in Detroit.

Back in mid-2015 we saw Chevy’s all-new Cruze Sedan and now the Hatchback is joining the lineup with the same class-leading wheelbase of 106.3 inches (2,700 mm). The hatch has a modified roofline that ends with a prominent spoiler to give the model a sporty and youthful look. Open the hatch and you will gain access to a trunk capacity of 18.5 cubic feet (524 liters) with the rear seats in position. Fold them down and the available luggage room jumps to 42 cubic feet (1,198 liters).

While the sedan can be had in L, LS, LT and Premier flavors, Chevy will sell the five-door hatchback only in the LT and Premier trims, along with the RS package depicted in the attached images.

Under the hood it has the same turbocharged 1.4-liter inline-four engine pushing out 153 horsepower (113 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 177 pound-feet (240 Nm) of torque from 2,000 rpm. The motor is mated to a standard six-speed manual or an optional six-speed automatic gearbox.

There’s no word about the hatchback’s performances, but we do know the sedan hits 60 miles per hour from a standstill in eight seconds. Fuel economy should be close to the sedan’s estimated 40 mpg on the highway with the automatic transmission.

Chevy isn’t saying anything about pricing, but the 2017 Cruze Hatchback will stay close to the $21,995 tag of the Cruze Sedan LT and the $23,995 price of the Cruze Sedan Premier. All cars get standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and you can order a plethora of safety & assistance systems. Goodies on offer include heated front & rear seats, heated steering wheel, leather seating surfaces, and others.

The five-door hatch is bound to show up next week in Detroit and is programmed to go on sale this fall in United States.

WCF

Ecco la versione hatch della Cruze. Non male, ma imho migliorabile in alcuni dettagli, come ad esempio i fari posteriori.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Agghiacciante la nervatura sul passaruota anteriore, imbarazzanti entrambi i paraurti, dettagli tamarrissimi. :thumbdown:

• Mi Piace 2

Fiat Panda 1.2 Easy 2019 | Fiat 500L Sport 1.4 95cv GPL 2021 | Lancia Ypsilon 1.2 Gold 2018 | Moto Guzzi Le Mans 1976

Link al commento

4 ore fa, Pandino dice:

000.jpg

WCF

Ecco la versione hatch della Cruze. Non male, ma imho migliorabile in alcuni dettagli, come ad esempio i fari posteriori.

Uhm... la parte bassa mi ricorda molto le "virgolette" delle Opel di non ultimissima generazione, semplicemente rovesciate.

Per la cronaca, secondo me nelle Opel erano integrate molto meglio ;)

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up

Then go racin' in the street

Link al commento

Il posteriore, per me, é qualcosa di aberrante. 

• Mi Piace 2

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento