Vai al contenuto

Chrysler Pacifica 2016  

110 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Chrysler Pacifica 2016?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://jalopnik.com/new-app-finally-shuts-up-kids-asking-are-we-there-yet-1752213144

New App Finally Shuts Up Kids Asking "Are We There Yet?"

Chrysler’s latest revision on their minivan (no longer called the Town & Country; it’s now the Chrylser Pacifica, for some reason) is a pretty surprising rolling room of tech–a hybrid system, 360° cameras, a vacuum cleaner–and it includes a modern tool to solve one of the family roadtrip’s most traditional annoyances.

The 2017 Pacifica includes what Chrysler is calling their “Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment” which they describe as

“With the all-new, class-exclusive Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment system, passengers can watch movies, play built-in games, connect personal devices to surf the Internet and stream content throughout the vehicle via two high-definition 10-inch touchscreens.”

Stuff like this, of course, are what sells minivans, which are usually purchased because you have kids, and you need a nice, comfortable, fun mobile room so you can haul your kids around before deciding it would just be easier to chloroform them, roll them in carpets, and throw them in the trunk.

One of the included apps on the Pacifica’s rear seat Uconnect theater whatever thing is something called Are We There Yet, which is sort of like that airplane-trip progress map you’ll find on the little seatback screens on long airline flights. It lets the kids know where they are, and how long they have left to go before they get there, in a fun animated way.

All in the hope that, for a few glorious moments, they’ll stop repeating, interminably, monotonously, ‘are we there yet’ until you want to drive right off a goddamn mountain.

This is the sort of feature that saves lives. :rotfl:

We’re looking for more details on the other apps; if it actually does come with games, that will make the Pacifica the first production car ever to come with built-in video games.

:lol: Come si diceva qualche giorno fa, ora manca solo la telecamera per i selfie.......O forse no ????? :-\

Video:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--HBj-1AVn--/dfziyzcjlad7vhtdjqd3.webm

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Balenotta banalotta. Non brutta ci mancherebbe ma assai scontata.

A parte la spocchiosità di cromature a circumnavigare ogni dettaglio con la farfallona Barilla a far da polena nel paraurti anteriore, ci sono diversi elementi stilistici che dovrebbero fornire personalità ma che risultano un pò forzati, come la nervatura in offset sul parafango anteriore che poi prosegue fino a morire sul parafango posteriore formando una sorta di freccia in combutta con montante posteriore e taglio del faro.

Brutta la chiusura della vetratura sul montante anteriore che ignora completamente la linea di cintura. 

Blocco fari e mascherina anteriore pantografato da 200 ripetitivo.

• Mi Piace 1

Fiat Panda 1.2 Easy 2019 | Fiat 500L Sport 1.4 95cv GPL 2021 | Lancia Ypsilon 1.2 Gold 2018 | Moto Guzzi Le Mans 1976

Link al commento

30 minuti fa, auxiliaryship dice:

secondo voi sarebbe improbabile incollare il frontale della tipo su questa per importarla in europa come fiat?

i Frankenstein meglio vederli alcinema che per strada........(eppoi perché rovinare la tipo per sto balenottero ameriggano....)

Link al commento

Frontale ispirato a c200? Ma non si chiama family feeling? Cosa che per altro, piaccia o no fan tutti (O quasi)

Inviato dal mio X5pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Ps ma il telaio leggo in giro sembra derivare dal mitico CUSWide per intenderci Giulietta, cherokee, 200...

• Mi Piace 1

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento