Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?  

621 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente
  2. 2. Se esistessero più tipologie di carrozzeria, come la sceglieresti?

• Giulia Berlna
    • Giulia Wagon
    • Giulia Coupé
    • Giulia Cabrio

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 17,6k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! :oddio: Ste cose portano 'na sfiga sesquipedale !!!! :oddio: :oddio: :oddio: :mrgreen:

5a1d2898bc340_FireShotCapture10-MotorTrendMagazine(@motortrend)_-https___www.instagram.com_p_BcBpa8bj3Xu_.thumb.png.464c874e977bff6e5b64dff629258e65.png

http://www.motortrend.com/news/alfa-romeo-giulia-2018-car-of-the-year/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-motortrend&utm_content=later-398537&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

7, 2017

2017-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Q2-front-three-qu

Il Campione: This Italian sensation reminds us that driving can indeed be joyous

It’s become de rigueur to declare driving dead. If we are headed for autonomous transport, ask the pundits, why bother having fun behind the wheel? Just clamber into your soulless people hauler, select “Stultifying Ambient Tedium” on your Pandora playlist, and tune out.

At Motor Trend, dear reader, we are not ready to give up the fight even if the morning commute is more slog than slalom, more torture than torque. We contend that a schlep through shoreline traffic should not extinguish individuality.

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 5
  • Wow! 1
  • Ahah! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

3 minuti fa, Vultek dice:

Ha un buon seguito Motor Trend? :-D

E' il 4rotelle ammeregano; quindi direi di si ....:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_Trend

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

18 minuti fa, Vultek dice:

Stai per caso dicendo che AR ha oliato per bene le pagine di MT? :D:D 

Imho, tutti i premi sono ben oliati, nessuno escluso....:§

Imho, è un tantino strano che Giulia vinca in USA contro sua maestà (in USA) Accord e, guarda un po' che combinazione, il CRV vince il titolo di miglior SUV .....:§ :mrgreen:.

Della nuova Accord, si dicono unanimemente mirabilie.....Detto questo, sia Giulia che il CRV sono, nei rispettivi campi, due bei ferri...

Link al commento

Comunque, non escluderei assolutamente che Motor Trend si sia in buona fede innamorata della Giulia. Ma in qualche modo imho Honda andava risarcita....:lol:

3 minuti fa, dunnet dice:

Oliato o meno che lo sfruttino... adesso che pian piano anche la stampa sta iniziando ad apprezzare la qualità dei nuovi prodotti è bene che spingano e non lascino tutto in ghiaccio.

Su Instagram c'è un vero e proprio diluvio di post in materia dall'account Alfa USA....:lol:

Leggete l'articolo di MT che ho postato: è una vera e propria dichiarazione d'amore ....:love :mrgreen:

Link al commento

21 minuti fa, pennellotref dice:

Comunque, non escluderei assolutamente che Motor Trend si sia in buona fede innamorata della Giulia. Ma in qualche modo imho Honda andava risarcita....:lol:

Su Instagram c'è un vero e proprio diluvio di post in materia dall'account Alfa USA....:lol:

Leggete l'articolo di MT che ho postato: è una vera e propria dichiarazione d'amore ....:love :mrgreen:

L'ho letto, infatti se non spingono sono dei polli dato che in USA Giulia ha comunque ricevuto mediamente ottima stampa.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/detroit-auto-show/2017/11/28/los-angeles-auto-show-motor-trend-awards/108091098/

LA Auto Show: Barra, Alfa rule Motor Trend Awards

Henry Payne, The Detroit NewsPublished 6:58 a.m. ET Nov. 28, 2017

barra

(Photo: Jose Juarez / Special to The Detroit News file)

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDIN 2COMMENTEMAILMORE

Los Angeles — The annual Motor Trend awards kicked off the Los Angeles Auto Show Monday night and Detroit ruled the red carpet. General Motors CEO Mary Barra took home Person of the Year and Ford’s F-150 dominated Truck of the Year.

But the headliner was the Alfa Romeo Giulia’s upset win for Car of the Year over the historic Tesla Model 3 electric vehicle and formidable Honda Accord.

“The Giulia was the only vehicle whose essence enraptured the jury with its charm and unbridled zeal for driving,” wrote Motor Trend’s Mark Rechtin of the winning entry, Alfa’s first premium sedan in the U.S. market. Alfa is a premium brand in the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles group.

Rechtin and his fellow Motor Trend jurists put the new cars, trucks and crossovers of 2018 through harsh testing. The field was ultimately winnowed to a select few finalists based on six criteria: design, engineering excellence, performance, efficiency, safety, and value.

The magazine also honors the year’s most impactful player in the auto industry with Barra as the consensus choice. The awards were presented on Monday night in Los Angeles at the Petersen Automotive Museum, home to one of America’s premier car collections.

The nimble Giulia’s victory was perhaps most unexpected because Motor Trend is the rare automotive award to have had extensive access to Tesla’s Model 3. Tesla, for example, chose not to enter the EV in the prestigious North American Car, Truck, and SUV of the Year award (which will announce its finalists later this week) as it focused on ramping up production.

The Tesla has won raves for its bold design, minimal interior and as the first luxury EV to travel over 200 miles on a charge. Over 450,000 hungry customers have put down $1,000 in pre-orders. But Motor Trend found the Italian sedan more compelling for its personality, sexy styling, safety rating, and raw speed.

“About three years ago, we set out to bring the best premium sedan in the world to market. And here tonight, by picking up the Motor Trend Car of the Year award, is proof positive we are on the right track,” said Alfa chief Reid Bigland, clutching the Motor Trend “Golden Calipers” trophy.

Though its acclaimed 10th-generation Accord came up short for Car of the Year, Honda did not go home empty-handed. Its CR-V crossover won SUV of the Year, eking out another Alfa — the Stelvio (based on the same platform as Giulia) — as well as the reliable Subaru Crosstrek.

The Ford F-150, refreshed for 2018 after debuting its all-aluminum body in 2015, ran away with the truck award with a powerful, technically-superior lineup of 4x4 trims that included the Raptor off-road beast. Runners-up were the Chevy Colorado ZR2 and GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali.

In picking Barra as Person of the Year, the jury rewarded not just GM’s first female CEO, it honored an executive who has brought bold changes to a recently bankrupt automaker.

“We wanted to recognize the CEO that makes the hard decisions and positions their company for success,” said Motor Trend Editor-in-Chief Ed Loh afterward. “Mary has a program for everything from the connected car to the EV space. She shut down a couple of long-running brands in Australia and Europe that have been a drag on the company. And she’s tackled a lot of adversity — when you talk to people at GM they stand behind her.”

Motor Trend’s Of the Year issue recognized 49 more auto executives for their talents including Tesla’s Elon Musk, Chrysler designer Ralph Gilles, and Ford global chief Joe Hinrichs. The issue hits newsstands in December.

Look for the Golden Caliper trophy on the hoods of the winners at auto shows across the country.

Minki@ ! Lo Stelvio è entrato nella short-list dei primi tre ! :oddio:

P.S.: imho, ieri Sergione s'è 'mbriacato col culturista canadese......:mrgreen:

Se siete interessati al "classificone" del 2018:

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-power-list-and-the-person-of-the-year/

49 of the auto industry's top players plus our person of the year

This is the 13th year that Motor Trend has produced its Power List to recognize the movers and shakers who made the biggest impact on the auto industry. 2017 was a year when we saw talk turn to action in an accelerated pursuit of electric and autonomous vehicles. But it did not stop the industry from introducing hypercars, supercars, and huge gobs of horsepower in general. Gasoline engines continue to improve, the word “diesel” is now said almost in a whisper, and new nameplates populate our roads.

The cars and technology these industry leaders helped make happen show the wild ride is just beginning.  Our 50 top players include CEOs—but of equal importance are those who design, engineer, build, and market new cars, trucks, and SUVs. A growing population on our Power List comes from the tech world involved in creating vehicles that double as computers on wheels, have artificial intelligence, and can drive themselves. Some on the list deserve attention for setting rules, others for breaking them. We applaud those who stir the pot and make the industry expand its thinking.

Topping the list is the Person of the Year, the individual who made the biggest impact in 2017. But all 50 are people to watch in the 12 months ahead, and they will undoubtedly be joined by new cast members during this period of rapid change and innovation.

P.S.: ci sarebbe qualche "inesattezza" .....:§

• Mi Piace 1

Link al commento