Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

000.jpg

000.jpg

000.jpg

DS Automobiles has introduced the DS 4S compact hatch at the Guangzhou Motor Show.Following the premiere of the new DS 4 and DS 4 Crossback at the Frankfurt Motor Show earlier this year, the French brand is now presenting its third model from the family that will be offered exclusively in China.

Designed in France and produced in Shenzhen, the “premium compact hatchback” comes with a familiar design featuring a vertical radiator grille with the marque’s logo, full-LED headlights with three LED modules, and small air intakes in the front bumper, while at the back there’s a set of new 3D LED taillights.

Step inside the cabin and you will find a color-matching interior with red elements on the dashboard, center console, and door panels, as well as red leather upholstery for the body-hugging seats. The French company explains each dashboard takes 8 hours to be produced and “embodies the spirit of Parisian luxury craftsmanship”.

The China-only DS 4S comes with a redesigned architecture that made it possible to feature a longer wheelbase, providing “a record-setting amount of leg room for the compact segment.” The suspension has also been modified, resulting in more head room for the passengers.

Power will be provided by a range of three petrol units. These include two 1.8 THP engines, both mated mated to a 6-speed automatic and delivering 136 HP (100 kW) and 204 HP (150 kW) respectively, and an all-new EB2 Turbo motor that “boasts exceptional qualities in terms of high performance and efficiency and also reduces fuel consumption.”

The DS 4S will go on sale in the country in the first half of 2016 with prices to be revealed prior to the market launch.

WCF

Frontale ok, posteriore bruttino, imho.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 27
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Come già detto nella discussione che era presente nella sezione SPY, IMHO è meglio della nostra C4 e DS4, non sarà originalissima ma almeno non ha linea o soluzioni sconclusionate.

Modificato da MotorPassion

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

Belli gli interni a parte la cornice del navigatore che non c'entra niente con il resto.

Mi hanno sempre inquietato quelle sedute a "quadrettoni", non mi ispirano comodità. :attorno:

Il frontale con la mascherina che entra nei fari, boh, non esiste una bestemmia appropriata...per ora.

Link al commento

Noto che ai cinesi è concesso il lusso del finestrino posteriore discendente.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento