Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

8 hours ago, Bare said:
  • 1.0l GSE T3 GDI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.0l GSE N3 PFI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.3l GSE T4 GDI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.3l GSE N4 PFI Eu6D Final
  • 1.5l GSE DOHC Eu6D Final

non capisco perché del 1.5 non indicano numero cilindri, alimentazione e iniezione come gli altri.

PS: ma quindi i turbo sono a iniezione diretta mentre gli aspirati indiretta? perché questa scelta?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, v13 scrive:

non capisco perché del 1.5 non indicano numero cilindri, alimentazione e iniezione come gli altri.

PS: ma quindi i turbo sono a iniezione diretta mentre gli aspirati indiretta? perché questa scelta?

credo che un motore turbo gestisca meglio i particolati conseguenti all'iniezione diretta... non chiedermi perché, ma ho questo presagio da quanto letto in questi anni di forum.

magari @TonyH saprà risponderci...

"post fata resurgam." (cit.)

Link al commento

Credo per 2 motivi

1- con ID diminuisci un po' le temperature di combustione. Utile col turbo, inutile senza

2- senza ID mantieni sotto controllo il particolato senza GPF. I turbo te li fai pagare e ci schiaffi il GPF. L'aspirato lo vendi a prezzo e quindi se risparmi un componente è meglio.

• Mi Piace 3
  • Grazie! 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

3 ore fa, tonyx scrive:

"With single-injection strategy, the injection pressure and SOI timing were found to be a dominant factor to reduce particle emission in warm-up condition and cold condition, respectively; a fine combination of injection timing and injection pressure is generally able to decrease up to 50% of PM emission in a wide range of the engine map. While with multiple injection, up to an order of magnitude PM emission reduction can be achieved. "

credo proprio che giocare con numero iniezioni per ciclo e pressione sia più pratico/efficace con il turbo

Nei gme-gse si sa quali siano le logiche di iniezione?

Link al commento

Ho trovato questo, non so se era già postato... si era parlato di tecnologia, ecco tutto spiegato. Un bel gioiellino questo GSE. ;)

Unlike most other 1.0 3-cylinder engines, GSE uses only 2 valves per cylinder. “It was not a cost requirement, but rather a technical solution. The GSE engines have been conceived to be naturally aspirated ones”, said Erlon Rodrigues, product analyst at FCA and directly involved in the development of the new family engine, at the presentation. And the solutions they have achieved could support that claim, even if not entirely. It is clear that the GSE family has been designed to be cheap to build and the least complex possible, but with a lot of care to details.

There is no question 2 valve per cylinder engines are simpler and cost less to build, but both block and cylinder head are made of aluminum, a solution that has both made the GSE units lighter (7 kg less than an equivalent engine) and faster to heat up until its optimal working temperature. If cost was the only concern, it would have been made of iron. There is no balance shaft axle on the 3-cylinder. It relies on an unbalanced flywheel to minimize vibration. As you can see above, the exhaust manifold is sculpted on the cylinder head, a solution that surely lowers cost, but also makes the catalyst heat faster, according to FCA engineers.

https://motorchase.com/en/2016/09/fiat-presents-the-new-firefly-gse-engines-in-brazil/

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

As far as I know, Multiair and DOHC are just mutually exclusive, either you have one or the other. There may be one OH cam in 4 valves per cylinder engines, though, two of which are operated by the multiair system. PLease correct me if I'm wrong.

32 minutes ago, Bare said:

I have a question. Why is the upcoming 1.5 liter GSE T4 a DOHC engine? Is there any possibility that we will finally see DOHC+MultiAir from FCA?

BTW, where does this list come from?

I don't get why it only says that 1.5 GSE is DOHC, and no mention about cyl number, nor injection system.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, Bare said:
  • 1.0l GSE T3 GDI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.0l GSE N3 PFI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.3l GSE T4 GDI Eu6D Temp/Final
  • 1.3l GSE N4 PFI Eu6D Final
  • 1.5l GSE DOHC Eu6D Final
Link al commento

8 minutes ago, v13 said:

As far as I know, Multiair and DOHC are just mutually exclusive, either you have one or the other. There may be one OH cam in 4 valves per cylinder engines, though, two of which are operated by the multiair system. PLease correct me if I'm wrong.

Jaguar Ingenium, DOHC + MultiAir.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento