Vai al contenuto

Aymaro
Messaggio aggiunto da Osv,

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Mercedes tace perchè il motore non sarà minimamente simile a quello usato in F1. Anche se volessero riciclare la parte termica, non potrebbero comunque montare tutta la parte elettrica presente in F1.

Avrebbero potuto farlo coi vecchi regolamenti LMP1 non con quelli Hypercar (sempre premesso che non so quanto un motore F1 si adatti all'endurance).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, Albe89 scrive:

Mercedes tace perchè il motore non sarà minimamente simile a quello usato in F1. Anche se volessero riciclare la parte termica, non potrebbero comunque montare tutta la parte elettrica presente in F1.

Avrebbero potuto farlo coi vecchi regolamenti LMP1 non con quelli Hypercar (sempre premesso che non so quanto un motore F1 si adatti all'endurance).

Il punto non è questo ma la possibilità di bypassare i limiti posti dal regolamento di F1 (no prove private per es.) attraverso un altro programma per il quale opti per una soluzione analoga in termini architetturali. In poche parole Tavares direbbe SINERGIA :mrgreen:

P.S.: per es. non è un caso secondo me che pronti/via alla prima esperienza in Formula E Merc. vinca. Chi è che ha l'esperienza di Merc. in FE in termini di sfruttamento sui campi di gara della tecnologia elettrica ? Praticamente nessuno...Il programma FE di Merc. è seguito direttamente da Brixworth.

2 ore fa, giopisca scrive:

senza offesa quando leggo certi messaggi con le sigle mi viene in mente Good morning Vietnam con Adrien Cronawer che percula il suo superiore circa l'utilizzo delle sigle

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2021/05/04/ferrari-nv-race-q1-2021-earnings-call-transcript/

Operator

And your last question comes from the line of Thomas Besson from Kepler Cheuvreux. Please go ahead. Your line is open.

Thomas Besson -- Kepler Cheuvreux -- Analyst

Thank you very much. I have a few as well, please. First, could you please give us some feedback from your customers on the decision that you've now affirmed to build the EV and to build EVs faster than planned? Second, I'd like to come back to Henning's last point. In '23, you're going to have probably almost a full year of Purosangue, even if we assume it's delayed, maybe it's going to start being ramped up only in Q2, but you'll have a lot more Purosangue you need in '23 than you would have had in '22 in the initial scenario. So I'd like as well to understand the extent to which it's quite effectively over 2023. And lastly, I would like to clarify comments you've made around the brand strength, Formula One, vertical integration. Is it thinkable that during the CMD next year, you tell us that Ferrari leaves Formula One to join something else to be more consistent with, let's say, a greener future, and that is effectively consistent with more vertical integration? Thank you.

John Elkann -- Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

So there are big discussions at the moment on the future of Formula One, and we are very much present in that conversation with the ambition and aspiration of being absolutely carbon neutral as a sport and as our activity is linked to that sport. So that is exactly the direction of travel. It will be hybrid technologies, and those hybrid technologies are very important within the V6 because that is the same capabilities that we will be using for our other motor sports activities. As you know, we announced that we will be entering the Endurance arena and also in terms of our road cars, which will have V6 hybrids. So no doubt that the thread from a technical and technological standpoint is there.

Our customers' expectations are that we are continuously able to innovate and to be at the pinnacle of technology, and that is why we are looking ahead in a very excited era where we can achieve more with the new technologies that electrifications are providing us, and the SF90 is a perfect example of that. In terms of how will '23 look like, I think that we have answered most of the questions, and it's probably a better topic to touch in 2022 when we meet for the Capital Market Day.

Niente sigle, contento ? 🤣 :mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
  • Mi Piace 1

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

https://www.formulapassion.it/motorsport/sport-gt/wec-ferrari-e-af-corse-insieme-per-il-programma-lmh-le-mans-569741.html

continua la (proficua) collaborazione tra Ferrari ed AF corse anche in top class

ps, ricordo male o le LMP1 della SMP racing erano gestire da AF

ps 2 solo a me fa sorridere che la squadra corse della Ferrari sia di Amato Ferrari che niente ah a che fare con Enzo? :-D

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

5 minuti fa, Aymaro scrive:

ps, ricordo male o le LMP1 della SMP racing erano gestire da AF

Le Smp non ricordo ma potrebbe, avevano già collaborato in passato.

Di sicuro so che AF gestiva il Dallara Lmp2 del Cetilar team nelle ultime stagioni dove hanno corso il Wec

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento