Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

In chiusura della Ferrari Cavalcade della scorsa settimana, la dirigenza ha espresso ai clienti presenti, la volontà di creare 350 esemplari unici per celebrare i 70 anni della Ferrari; molto probabilmente non saranno One-Off come la 458 MM Speciale bensì allestimenti "tailor made" dei modelli tradizionali o una via di mezzo.

Ci saranno 70 esemplari unici per ognuno dei modelli del cavallino attualmente in vendita, per un totale di 350 unità ed ogni allestimento sarà unico.

Marchionne sceglierà personalmente chi avrà diritto a acquistarle (cit: non voglio che mi si dica grazie per questo :razz:)

Ferrari to reveal 350 special-edition models to celebrate 70th anniversary

Seventy special-edition models for each of Ferrari's current five-model line-up will be unveiled at Paris motor show

ferraritdf2016.jpg

Ferrari will reveal 350 special-edition supercars in celebration of its 70th anniversary at the Paris motor show in October.

The announcement was made to 100 Ferrari owners and collectors who competed in the Ferrari Cavalcade in Venice, Italy last weekend.

Enrico Galliera, Ferrari’s marketing and commercial boss, said: “The whole team at Maranello went back through the 70-year history of the company and tried to identify the most iconic cars of the past in the history of the company, the most iconic exteriors, the most iconic interiors."

The firm has selected the 70 most iconic cars of the past, and these have inspired special editions of the five cars in the current model range.

“This means we are going to be producing and delivering 350 unique pieces. Every single car will be unique,” he added. 

This suggests that there will be 70 special-edition versions of the California T convertible, the 488GTB coupe, the 488 Spider, the F12berlinetta coupe and the new GTC4Lusso respectively.

Galliera also said that the cars would be made through the Tailor-Made division and “feature the highest technology and design capability of the company”.

Ferrari boss Sergio Marchionne addressed the overdemand for special editions at the Cavalcade closing dinner, saying his work with Galliera on determining who receives which cars was “probably the most difficult part of what I do”.

“It is painful, it is something I wish I did not have to do, but it is required by the brand, and so if there is anyone in this audience here I might have mistreated in this process I apologise upfront. Just keep in mind these limited edition cars will come again and we will make sure we will remedy any wrong doings at that time.”

Ferrari’s most recent special-edition model, the F12tdf, has been well-received, with some reports saying values have already doubled despite only some of the 799 units having been delivered to buyers.

Speriamo non escano tutte come quella pacchianata della Aventador Miura Edition.... :prega:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 55
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Con Luca CdM al timone, se avevi culo, grana e l'intercessione di Malagò avevi preferential treatments. Ora a chi santo bisogna rivolgersi?

- '10 Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir 135 cv Distinctive Premium Pack (dal 2017)

-'03 Ford StreetKa 1.6 Leather  (dal 2022)

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...

Curioso di vedere il risultato, imho la "serie 250" (GTO ed SWB su tutte) è la più bella in assoluto tra le ferrari

O.T. io ho più volte provato (a tempo perso) a fare qualcosa ispirato alla 250 GTO, ma mai nulla mi ha soddisfatto da portarlo avanti

• Mi Piace 6
Link al commento