Vai al contenuto

BMW Serie 4 Gran Coupé e i4 2021 - Prj. G26 (Spy)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Dichiarazioni ufficiali recenti riguardo i piani elettrici BMW:

On the new all-electric vehicle front, BMW had nothing to offer since launching the i3 almost 5 years ago and they are not expected to have a new EV built from the ground up to be electric until 2019.

The impressive gap raised doubts about BMW’s commitment to all-electric cars, but now the German automaker updates its EV plans with more all-electric models and mass production.

BMW previously said that electric models, which include all-electric cars and plug-in hybrids, are expected to account for “around 15 to 25 per cent” of their sales.

But it was never clear how significant of a place all-electric cars will have in that segment.

Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, clarified the company’s position during a speech for a preview IAA 2017 today:

“Let me make one thing very clear: In e-mobility, the BMW Group will also be the leading provider in the premium segment. By 2025, we will offer 25 electrified vehicles – 12 will be fully-electric. Today, and at the IAA, you will see the concept vehicle for the first series electric MINI, for release in 2019. As we have announced, we will be introducing the first BMW core model – the X3 – as a BEV in 2020. Going forward, all fully-electric BMWs will belong to BMW i. This also applies to the X3. We have also announced the BMW iNEXT – our next innovation spearhead – for 2021.”

Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG for Development, also confirmed that the electric Mini and X3 will be mass-produced, which should significantly increase the volume of all-electric vehicle delivered by the company.

Last month, BMW unveiled the design of the Mini Electric concept ahead of the 2019 production version.

The updated plans seem to be putting more emphasis on all-electric vehicles rather than what BMW calls “electrified vehicles”, which can include anything from a hybrid (HEV) to a battery-powered vehicle (BEV).

Fröhlich said that range is a new focus and that their BEVs, like their PHEVs, will see significant increases in range. He said about what they are putting in place for their vehicle lineup:

• Battery-powered vehicles will enter mass-production and become widely accessible. And with up to 700 km of range, they will be practical for daily use.
  • Our plug-in hybrids – or “Power PHEVs” will set new standards in performance and with ranges of up to 100 km.

Now, of course, he is likely talking about NEDC-rated range, which is actually a lot closer to 500 km (310 miles) and 60 km (38 miles) practical range.

It’s still a significant improvement over what BMW is currently offering.

https://electrek.co/2017/09/07/bmw-updates-ev-plan-electric-cars-mass-production/

Copio incollo altra foto della "i5":

bmw-i5-previewed-by-tesla-model-3-sized-

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

The fabled BMW i5 has been shrouded in mystery as rumors have wriggled their way around the internet. Eventually, web lore had the i5 proclaimed dead, then subsequently resurrected as details continued to emerge about BMW's electrification plans. Now, as the Bavarian automaker plans to ramp up its production of electric vehicles, the i5 rumormill churns yet again. This time, Autocar reports that the BMW will be a sedan, and will be previewed as a "notchback" concept next week at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

The four-door i5 will have a drive range somewhere between 311 and 435 miles on a single charge. While that's quite a spread, even the low end of that would be impressive. Autocar quotes BMW R&D chief Klaus Fröhlich as saying of the i5, "The i model we have planned for launch in 2021 will incorporate our fifth-generation battery electric system — a step that will take us to the next level." This battery system is "a big leap in energy density and overall range" over the i3, he said.

The company is also taking a "top-down approach" to autonomous driving technology, which it will incorporate into future EVs. "We want to understand Level 5 first," said Fröhlich, referring to full autonomy. "It will likely arrive in 2025."

Autocar says the i5 will be one of four new all-electric models confirmed in Frankfurt, along with an X3, an electric Mini, and a separate model called the iNext (which, if we've got our rumors straight, would be an electric crossover). Fröhlich confirmed (according to Autocar) that the i5 and iNext "are two completely different models." The iNext would build on the Vision Next 100that BMW unveiled earlier, and could be called i7 when it makes its way to production.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/09/08/bmw-could-preview-i5-electric-sedan-at-frankfurt/

i5 - lancio nel 2021; autonomia dai 510 ai 720 km (in quale ciclo? NEDC probabilmente); con batterie di V° generazione ad alta densità energetica.

iNext - potrebbe essere chiamata i7 e si ispirerà alla Vision Next 100

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento

• 1 anno fa...

8260b966-bmw-i4-scoop-01.jpg

eff6ee38-bmw-i4-scoop-03.jpg

89271758-bmw-i4-scoop-04.jpg

532d9cc0-bmw-i4-scoop-06.jpg

a8100781-bmw-i4-scoop-07.jpg

ebacc315-bmw-i4-scoop-09.jpg

b323a643-bmw-i4-scoop-10.jpg

7da2a796-bmw-i4-scoop-11.jpg

le prime foto spia della berlina elettrica bavarese, che dovrebbe essere la traduzione in grande serie del prototipo Vision.

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/01/first-look-2021-electric-bmw-i4-bavarias-answer-tesla-model-3/

P.S. non ho ritenuto necessario aprire una nuova discussione anche se il sito la chiama i4

fiat_lancia_alfa.jpg = ❤️
 eat 🍔  design ✍️  sleep 😴  repeat 🔁
Automotive passion and knowledge since 1993

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.