Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?  

298 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Se vogliamo parlare di marketing, è molto più figo questo:

https://carbuzz.com/news/alfa-romeo-went-to-a-bmw-event-to-poach-customers

Alfa Romeo Went To A BMW Event To Poach Customers

YESTERDAY BY JARED ROSENHOLTZ  

That's a gutsy move by Alfa Romeo.

For BMW enthusiasts, there is no greater event than Bimmerfest, which took place this year at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. This year's gathering celebrated the 20th anniversary of the event and had over 25,000 people in attendance. It is the perfect opportunity to put new products in front of hardcore BMW enthusiasts, a point which was not lost on Alfa Romeo.

You may expect BMW to show up to such an event with a slew of new models to test drive but instead, Alfa Romeo sponsored the event and brought out a Giulia and Stelvio (both in Quadrofoglio trim) for BMW fans to test drive at no cost. It takes some guts to show up to a BMW event with a rival product, but Alfa Romeo clearly feels confident in its offerings. An Alfa Romeo spokesperson told CarBuzz, "the event overall was a great fit for Alfa Romeo given the built-in audience of BMW owners who were very interested in the chance to drive Alfa products available to them."

...cut...

Vero @Beckervdo ?

P.S.: che fenomeni quelli di FCA ! LOL

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 4
  • Ahah! 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

On 6/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, tipt said:

Avrebbero anche ragione direi.

Togli la mito senza lanciare niente nell’immediato, le vendite crollano e continuiamo a non sapere nulla.

Sono quasi 5 anni ormai che non esce un bel

niente.

Cioè non mi ero accorto che Stelvio era uscita nel 2014???

• Ahah! 3

Non ti curar di loro, ma sgomma e sorpassa....

Link al commento

51 minuti fa, pixhell scrive:

Cioè non mi ero accorto che Stelvio era uscita nel 2014???

Si 2014 ! Gennaio però non dicembre quindi è più 2013...

P.S.: 

spacer.png

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Ahah! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Vabbè posso aver arrotondato ma il succo è lo stesso.

Dove sono i muli?? a seguire il piano dovevamo avere già 5 modelli in produzione!

antipatici...

Modificato da tipt
  • Ahah! 1
Link al commento