News Ticker
Benvenuto su Autopareri!

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

In what seemed like a practical joke, Alfa Romeo sponsored the Bimmerfest 2019, specifically the Autocross challenge. This makes Alfa Romeo the sole automaker to have sponsored the largest gathering of BMW fans and owners.

Okay, wait. Alfa Romeo sponsored a BMW-filled event? It doesn't make sense, does it? It's like the Los Angeles Lakers hosting a championship party for the Toronto Raptors.

Well, apparently, it was for a good reason. The Bimmerfest 2019 happened last May 25 to 26, 2019. As the major sponsor, Alfa Romeo let the Bimmefest attendees test drive its cars in a controlled track, completing up to 300+ test drives throughout the two-day spectacle. The automaker was pretty confident about the move, and it's easy to see why.

With Alfa Romeo cars championing corners – whether it's a Giulia Quadrifoglio or a Stelvio Quadrifolgio – the marque knew that these unsuspecting BMW patrons would love its cars. And they couldn't be any righter about it.

Here are some quotes from BMW owners/fans at Bimmerfest:

"I compared it (Stelvio Quadrifoglio) to my (Porsche) Cayenne S and it knocked it out of the park."

"What I loved about this ride is that whenever I asked it (Giulia Quadrifoglio) to do something, it just did it."

"I just drove the Alfa Romeo Stelvio (Quadrifoglio) and it was amazing, I loved it."

"It's awesome that Alfa Romeo is sponsoring Bimmerfest."

"I have six BMWs and I'm actually kinda disappointed I didn't go with Alfa."

Guess we could say that Alfa Romeo's gamble paid off. It was a bold move, but one that didn't come empty-handed.

https://www.motor1.com/news/353692/alfa-romeo-sponsors-bimmerfest-2019/

• I Like! 7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • J-Gian unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By __P
      Con il restyling il o i MHEV dovrebbero esserci.
    • By MotorPassion
      LA AUTO SHOW ANNOUNCES ITS LINEUP OF INDOOR & OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES

With Global Debuts, Exotics, Custom Cars, Food Trucks, Pet Adoptions, and More Test Drive Opportunities Than Ever Before, the LA Auto Show to Deliver a Fun and Affordable Live Event Experience Nov. 19-28

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 4, 2021)–The Los Angeles Auto Show® (LA Auto Show®), the leading automotive and lifestyle in-person event, recently announced its roster of dynamic indoor and outdoor activations, press events, and consumer attractions to showcase the world-class vehicle lineup set to make their debut at the 2021 LA Auto Show. Doors open to consumers Nov.19-28 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. After the LA Auto Show’s hiatus due to the global pandemic, the return of in-person debuts and meetings will provide the perfect atmosphere for automakers to showcase why the world of mobility is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking industries on the planet.
      Before the LA Auto Show opens for Southern Californians to explore—established and newcomer automakers from around the world will introduce their latest concept and production vehicles during 2021 AutoMobility LA (LA Auto Show’s industry and media gathering). This year’s lineup of AutoMobility LA press conferences will take place in-person on Wednesday, Nov. 17; companies making announcements include Barbie, Biliti Electric Inc., Bremach, EdisonFuture, Fisker Inc., Hyundai Motor, Kia, Mullen, Subaru, and VinFast.
      “The LA Auto Show is a must-attend event every year for a reason, we bring 10 days and one million square feet of indoor and outdoor experiences that our attendees look forward to year after year,” said Lisa Kaz, owner and CEO of the LA Auto Show.
      The LA Auto Show will showcase dynamic startups and established brands as they deliver 10 jam-packed days of test drives, never-before-seen vehicles, custom and exotic cars, all-new zero-emission vehicles, interactive activations, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Influencers and shoppers can test drive vehicles from brands such as Audi, Chrysler, Dodge, ElectraMeccanica, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Jeep, Nissan, Ram, Subaru, and Toyota; additional experiences include:

New Activations, Showcases and Consumer Experiences

“Camp Jeep” (Outdoor): Jeep’s 25,000-square-foot exhibit will give LA Auto Show attendees a chance to experience the extreme off-road capabilities of Jeep vehicles without leaving the show. Camp Jeep consists of several obstacles that simulate some of the rigorous testing that Jeep vehicles endure before customers get behind the wheel. The course offers a first-hand look at ground clearance, traction, stability, articulation, breakover, off-camber, and suspension. Camp Jeep is an interactive adventure zone where professional 4×4 drivers allow riders to experience a Jeep brand vehicle’s on and off-road capabilities. Expert drivers will drive participants in the 2021 Wrangler Rubicon, Wrangler 4xe, Grand Cherokee, Gladiator Rubicon, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, and Cherokee Trailhawk vehicles. EV Track Powered by Electrify America (Indoor): Electrify America—the largest open ultra-fast DC charging network—is the exclusive sponsor of LA Auto Show’s all-new indoor electric vehicle (EV) test track and charging provider for the automotive brands and vehicles featured in this year’s outdoor test drives. Enthusiasts, shoppers, and the EV-curious can conveniently test drive several of the latest EV models along a 55,000-square-foot test track inside South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. There, visitors will also be able to learn about Electrify America’s charging solutions including HomeStation—a Level 2 home charger— and public DC fast chargers as well as the debut of a prototype during the press days. For more information or to locate an Electrify America charger, visit https://www.electrifyamerica.com/.  
      Ford “Bronco Built Wild” Experience (Outdoor): At Built Wild, LA Auto Show visitors can experience the Bronco family’s full throttle on a specially designed off-road course and put their courage to the test with a ride over Bronco Mountain—a 38-degree hill—located in the North Plaza of the Los Angeles Convention Center. Visitors will learn about the Bronco brand’s beloved legacy, get acquainted with the all-new Bronco family—from Bronco Sport to the 2-door and 4-door Broncos—and learn about modularity and accessories to suit their lifestyles. Guests will also experience the thrill of Bronco’s off-road capability and connectivity on an off-road course designed by Vaughn Gittin Jr.; the experience showcases Trail Turn Assist, where the vehicle spins almost entirely on the same spot.  
      Ford’s “Built To Electrify” and “Built Ford Wild” Experiences (Indoor): Ford’s Built to Electrify experience inside the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center will offer guests the opportunity to learn the benefits of electric vehicle (EV) ownership and see Ford’s full EV lineup. LA Auto Show visitors will be able to get an exclusive look at the all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning and take an adrenaline-pumping Mustang Mach-E ride that will get their hearts racing. Also in West Hall, Built Ford Wild will showcase Ford’s full line of trucks including the all-new Maverick, 2021 F-150 Hybrid, and F-150 Lightning. Visitors of Built Ford Wild can discover the stories of local customers who love their Ford trucks and learn how Ford’s latest offerings can make their work and recreation even better.  
      “Ram Truck Territory” (Indoor): The ultimate in-truck adventure demonstrating the power and capabilities of the Ram Truck vehicle lineup will make its debut in the West Hall of Los Angeles Convention Center. Professional drivers will navigate guests through the interactive course in the 2021 Ram 1500—the most awarded light-duty truck in America. Ram Rebel, Limited, Laramie, and Longhorn models will also be available for LA Auto Show visitors to enjoy a ride. Ram Heavy Duty trucks will include Ram Power Wagon, Ram 2500, and 3500 Limited Models. Ram Truck Territory will include a stability demonstration on the High Banked Wedge, a structure over 6’ tall, 70’ in diameter with a 30° tilt. A series of steel culverts will showcase Ram handling capability and suspension options. Participants will also be able to feel the traction and experience hill descent technology on the legendary Ram Mobile Mountain, a 13-foot high, 30-yard-long simulated mountain with 30-degree approach and departure angles. Ram will demonstrate towing in a 2021 Ram 3500 with a High Output 6.7 L Cummins Diesel Engine as the truck hitches to the 24’ tall Ram Tow Power Tower and lifts a heavy weight to simulate towing.  
      Subaru National Parks Experience & Pet Adoptions (Indoor): An all-new auto show experience showcasing core Subaru models and the brand’s dedication to preserving our National Parks awaits visitors in Los Angeles Convention Center’s West Hall—featuring an immersive 180-degree LED wall and LED floor, wilderness-inspired sights, sounds, smells and two levels of viewing. Explore an interactive cave spotlighting “no-touch” technology and be sure to visit the “Subaru Loves Pets” daily adoption event. Subaru’s all-new performance area will feature the 2022 WRX and more.  
      “VW Roadshow” (Outdoor): Volkswagen invites LA Auto Show attendees to experience their fun-to-drive SUVs at the “VW Roadshow” where they can discover the all-electric ID.4 SUV—awarded “World Car of the Year,” the all-new compact Taos with VW Digital Cockpit, the family-ready Atlas, boldly styled Atlas Cross Sport, and the compact Tiguan—winner of the “Car & Driver Editor’s Choice Award.” Volkswagen’s custom, closed-track experience in Los Angeles Convention Center’s Gilbert Lindsey Plaza will feature obstacles that showcase the agility, stability, and adaptability of Volkswagen SUVs. To expedite check-in, attendees are invited to pre-register online at http://www.vwroadshow.com/. Tickets are now on sale at laautoshow.com/tickets. Additional activations and experiences plus vehicle debuts will be announced in the coming days.
      For additional information on AutoMobility LA and the LA Auto Show, including media and industry credentials, please visit: www.AutoMobilityLA.com and www.LAAutoShow.com.
      AutoMobility LA and the LA Auto Show will be operated in full accordance with all safety protocols required by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Vaccination cards or a negative COVID test within 72-hours of arriving onsite at the LA Convention Center along with masks will be required for entrance to the show. Free onsite rapid testing will be available to those who wish to test onsite. To learn more about LA Auto Show’s safety protocols, please visit: https://laautoshow.com/health_and_safety/.

About the Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show®)
      Founded in 1907, the Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show®) is the first major North American auto show of the season annually and is widely recognized as one of the most influential shows globally. Reflective of its location, the show celebrates the love affair Angelenos have with their cars and offers a global platform to industry technology and innovation, synonymous with California. The show runs for 10 full days over the Thanksgiving period and is a must-attend destination for many industry influencers, car enthusiasts and families wanting to enjoy a day out over the holiday season. Held annually at the Los Angeles Convention Center, the LA Auto Show contributes several hundred million dollars to the local economy, stimulates the local job market and is the number one revenue generator for the LA Convention Center. In 2021, the media and industry days, AutoMobility LA, will take place on November 17-18 and will include a range of groundbreaking industry announcements and reveals. Doors will open to the public November 19-28. LA Auto Show is endorsed by the Greater LA New Car Dealer Association and is owned and operated by ANSA Productions. To receive the latest show news and information, follow the LA Auto Show on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and sign up for alerts at https://www.laautoshow.com/.
    • By VuOtto
      In occasione dei festeggiamenti del primo anno della concessionaria Autosile di Montebelluna (che ringrazio per avermi offerto il test drive) ho potuto provare la loro Stelvio Quadrifoglio.

Bellissima colorazione Rosso Competizione (peccato non sia più disponibile) e farcita di molti optional succulenti, tra i quali: sedili in carbonio e i freni Carboceramici.

La prova della Giulia Q risale a qualche anno fa e tuttavia era una delle prime MY17, mai avevo provato la Stelvio. Ringrazio davvero la Autosile per avermi concesso di guidarla da solo, dato che sono stato il primo cliente che hanno avuto, ordinando la Stelvio Ti per mio padre, e successivamente la Giulia per mia cognata.
      Per chi sa dov'è ubicata la concessionaria, sulla SS Feltrina, sa che è a due passi dal Montello, famoso per essere stato il fronte della Prima Guerra Mondiale, ma famoso anche per i ciclisti, per i bellissimi scorci che regala....... e per i motociclisti per essere una rappresentazione nostrana del Nurburgring. Saliscendi collinare, una miriade di strade, stradine e "prese" (strade che tagliano nord sud tutta la collina, ben 21) nonché una "panoramica ad anello che ne fa il perimetro di circa 30km, o una "dorsale" che lo taglia tutto nel mezzo ovest-est tra la fitta vegetazione che fortunatamente cresce ancora rigogliosa e curata dagli abitanti della zona.

FUORI
      Bellissima in rosso.....il quadrifoglio a lato è un qualcosa che scalda il cuore solo a guardarlo. I freni carboceramici danno una bella sicurezza di poter "staccare" in modo più deciso, e sono oltretutto, pure scenici e di assoluta presenza sulla vista laterale. Dietro troneggiano i quattro scarichi (impianto stock non Akrapovic) e rinfrescati fari con elementi anneriti.

DENTRO
      Bellissimi i sedili (e pure comodi) e pezzo forte, per un romantico come me, il pulsante rosso d'avviamento al volante. Solo sfiorarlo è emozionante.......eh si sto invecchiando anche io. In generale qualità alta, assemblaggi perfetti e nulla fuori posto. Bella davvero, un abiengte piacevole dove stare; magari non tecnologicamente _cibernetico come le ultime BMW/MB/AUDI, ma altrettanto accogliente. Il quadro analogico è un qualcosa che apprezzo ancora molto, non so voi, ma vedere le lancette a zero è più bello di guardare uno schermo nero.

GUIDA
      Metto in moto, manco a dirlo, tutto già in race....pochi mazzi.....così vanno guidate le Alfa sportive a mio avviso, e via.
      Da subito noto lo leggerezza dello sterzo: badate bene, non è un difetto....io provengo dallo sterzo BMW che è più pesante in sport...per cui ci vuole qualche chilometro per farci l'abitudine, ma ciò che noto immediatamente.....il sound. Mamma che sound. Il mese scorso ho provato la nuova M3, e sotto questo aspetto è indecentemente deludente. Qui la musica cambia, siamo in Italia, le macchine vere sappiamo farle suonare come uno Stradivari! Bellissimo.......solo il sound merita l'acquisto...ma c'è molto di più. Dopo i metri metri, già drogato dalla sonorità del motore, inizio ad apprezzare la comunicatività dello sterzo. Immediato. Già quello della Stelvio che uso ogni tanto è diretto....ma qui è un filino ancora più telepatico. Bellissimo, peccato solo che l'avrei preferito un pelo più pesante, ma è un gusto mio personale dettato dall'abitudine di guidare sterzi tedeschi.
      Acqua, olio e trasmissione sono caldi, è ora di divertirci in salita, imbocco l'umida dorsale e inizio ad andare (scelgo sempre le salite inizialmente, poiché puoi tirare le marce senza finire a velocità indecenti, ti ascolti il motore in sicurezza, usi poco i freni, e non trovi quasi mai nessuno, specie in giornate semi uggiose, all'imbrunire, come quelle di ieri. Quelle strade le conosco come le mie tasche....che meraviglia a portata di mano! Lo scarico emette una sinfonia stupendamente accordata, il cambio lo trovo molto più diretto e "sharp" come dicono gli amici inglesi rispetto a quello della M3, ma sono rimasto impressionato dalle scalate. Sembra un doppia frizione, butta dentro le marce subito, senza preamboli od incertezze. Complimenti Alfa, hai sistemato il cambio ZF meglio della BMW Motorsport. Come detto, le scalate sono pura goduria, e alla chiamata, mi ha buttato dentro la prima al tornantino stretto a 30km/h senza la minima incertezza, tanta roba. Tenuta di strada eccellente, ma qui mi permetto, è lo sterzo che ti chiama la tenuta come un navigatore da rally: MAI hanno fischiato gli pneumatici....cosa non così scontata su una strada come quella che ho percorso, e con le temperature basse della sera (13 gradi), lo sterzo da talmente tanto feedback che sai esattamente come entrare, come gestire la corda, e quando spalancare il gas. Sterzo preciso, ma anche sicuro, poiché ti dice continuamente a che punto sono le gomme. Ero con mio fratello, lo sterzo...ricorda molto da vicino quello della 992 Turbo S, mi ha dato la stessa granitica certezza di poterci contare. Che pezzo di meccanica! Complimenti Alfa.
      L'assetto non rolla e non beccheggia, neanche sulle ondulature di cui il montello è famoso....i freni ? Onnipresenti anche a freddo. Impressionanti quanto tardi puoi staccare. C'è chi dice che i carboceramici non servono in un uso quotidiano...forse hanno ragione, ma io le metterò su tutte le auto che me lo consentiranno come optional (a partire dalla M3 che sto aspettando).
      Gli inserimenti sono rapidi, precisi e sicuri, il motore sempre pronto e non chiede altro che essere portato al limitatore per cambiare con un bel "bang" dietro. Gas aperto, poi staccata, via il freno, butti dentro il muso in curva, parzializzi, marcia up, poi giù tutto, e dopo 50mt ancora la stessa cosa ma prima chiedendo anche due tre marce a scalare senza mai che il cambio se ne sia persa una per strada, e con la macchina che MAI mi ha portato a scomporre il telaio. Non me lo aspettavo da un SUV, sticazzi.
      Rientrando alla concessionaria in raffreddamento, la macchina è confortevole nonostante l'assetto e nonostante i sedili a guscio. Altra cosa che ho notato, vuoi per il colore, vuoi pe rlo scarico, vuoi perché è un'Alfa...non lo so, ma molte persone che incontravo mi guardavano sorridendo, c'è chi mi ha fatto il "pollice in su"....piccole cose ma che un petrolhead come me apprezza....c'è ancora speranza a questo mondo insomma!

CONSIDERAZIONI
      Bella meccanica, Alfa! Bella davvero. 

A mente fredda, rielaborando il tutto e smaltita la sbornia da sound imperioso......dico che la M3 è più "pastosa", nel senso che è più "composta" e ti invita ad andare ancora più forte, ma le sensazioni ed il divertimento che regala l'Alfa, la BMW se li sogna. Devo ammettere che il 40% dell'esperienza di guida, una vettura sportiva la da con il Sound, un altro 30% è il divertimento. In questo....la BMW è gravemente insufficiente, a fronte di una guidabilità davvero di livello. L'Alfa però ti emoziona, non è solo millimetrica precisione e spinta, è tanto altro. Guidi un pezzo di storia, e ciò che guidi rende onore al quadrifoglio che porta sul fianchetto. E' una guida "calda" emozionante.....non "informatica" come quella della BMW. Questa è la differenza maggiore che ho notato. Due guide diverse, entrambe agli apici pur con caratteristiche diametralmente opposte. E' ingiusto paragonare una Stelvio ad una M3, ma ricordo bene come si comportava la Giulia Q (manuale) che ho provato tempo fa.
      Pentito di aver ordinato la M3? Non proprio, con lo scarico giusto anche lei forse colmerà il "debito formativo". Geloso, semmai, di chi si porterà a casa la GTA? SI, ASSOLUTAMENTE GELOSO! Non oso immaginare una GTA che razza di esperienza di guida possa regalare.........l'unica cosa certa è che prima o poi....me la compro una Q, magari la FL. La voglio.

A proposito....sono davvero tutte finite le GTA? Rossa, ovviamente!

Important Information

Il sito utilizza i cookie per fornirti un'esperienza di navigazione più funzionale, per fini statistici e per la pubblicazione di banner pubblicitari in linea con le tue preferenze. Nascondendo questo avviso, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link, o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Terms of Use.