Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?  

298 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2017?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 1 mese fa...
  • 1 mese fa...
On 4/7/2018 at 22:33, alfanelcuore scrive:

On 5/7/2018 at 09:54, LucioFire scrive:

e io che pensavo di vedere tante bocce :D

• Ahah! 5

365GT-4BB.jpg.d8eec3919186d3fdfc3eb116bcf4f0e6.jpg "Ovunque andrai ci sarà sempre un Pandino guidato da un anziano che ti taglierà la strada..."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...
  • 4 settimane fa...

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2018/jeep-grand-cherokee-trackhawk-vs-alfa-romeo-stelvio-quadrifoglio-vs-mercedes-amg-glc-63-coupe-vs-range-rover-sport-svr-vs-porsche-macan-turbo/

The craft came to a stop in a cloud of dust. A slender figure emerged from inside the swoopy, sleek sheetmetal—loose skin, bulbous head, humanoid but with a hint of something extra—and a swarm of scientists descended, needing feedback. Needing data. Needing to know: Have we finally broken through?

I have always been fascinated with Area 51. Stories of secret test flights, of government scientists collaborating with alien pilots to push the limits of what we believed possible, hooked my childhood mind. And seeing Capt. Steven Hiller pilot his F/A-18 through the Grand Canyon, flying saucer in hot pursuit, only solidified my intrigue (Independence Day's fictional nature notwithstanding). Was that top-secret area in southwest Nevada really the place where the government had hidden the Roswell aircraft? Had we reverse-engineered spacecraft not of this earth, perhaps with alien aid? Or were the feds telling the truth when they said the facility was merely the development site for military jets such as the U-2, SR-71, and F-117 Nighthawk—jets that suspiciously flew higher, faster, and sneakier than any before?

Like those military jets—or flying saucers—these five ridiculously high-performance SUVs we are piloting refuse to conform to classical ideas of appearance and capability. Originally created for rock-crawling or helping out around the estate, sport-utility vehicles have become America's favorite mundane family haulers. But somehow, in a recent unexplainable technological leap, SUVs have also evolved into supercars, with overboosted engines stuffed between their fenders and suspensions cranked down for sports car levels of performance. This is higher, faster, sneakier space-alien stuff.

Which is how our pack of otherworldly vehicles is screaming at post-apocalyptic velocities across Nevada's Extraterrestrial Highway. What better place to find answers on the hottest transport advancements than America's most secret environs?

So we rip a hole through the desert air, alien experimentation on our minds, in a 2,730-hp convoy of performance SUVs built by manufacturers that have thrown out their rulebooks.

La parte finale dell'articolo è interessante assai....

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 3

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...