Vai al contenuto

Scelte strategiche FCA (Piano industriale 2018 da pag 97)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Bob Broderdorf, the Director of Operations for Alfa Romeo North America, explains the changes he’s made, and where they’re taking the brand in the future.

P.S.: spacer.png

Nun se sa mai.....:mrgreen:

• Ahah! 2
  • Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Il tizio che parla si chiama Simon Sproule, è inglese ed ha lavorato per anni in Aston Martin in qualità di responsabile vendite, se non ricordo male, per poi passare ad FCA, sempre ramo commerciale, da lui abbandonata dopo pochi mesi causa problemi familiari legati al Covid. Stanno parlando di Alfa.....

• Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

16 ore fa, pennellotref scrive:

Il tizio che parla si chiama Simon Sproule, è inglese ed ha lavorato per anni in Aston Martin in qualità di responsabile vendite, se non ricordo male, per poi passare ad FCA, sempre ramo commerciale, da lui abbandonata dopo pochi mesi causa problemi familiari legati al Covid. Stanno parlando di Alfa.....

E che dicono? A parte Tonale e MY vari?

Link al commento

16 hours ago, pennellotref said:

Bob Broderdorf, the Director of Operations for Alfa Romeo North America, explains the changes he’s made, and where they’re taking the brand in the future.

P.S.: spacer.png

Nun se sa mai.....:mrgreen:

Il tizio ha citato Serghio Marscioni...😂 Vabbe' sono americani e li perdoniamo. Nell'intervista e' stato detto che Alfa e' il primo marchio di FCA ad avere la guida autonoma di livello 2 ma Maserati ce l'ha dal 2018 se non erro.

10 minutes ago, KimKardashian said:

E che dicono? A parte Tonale e MY vari?

Dicono che hanno migliorato il prodotto e la customer experience e questo ha portato un miglioramento dell'appeal del marchio. Se non ho capito male questo ha migliorato anche le vendite e e' atteso un forte miglioramento del valore residuo portandolo al vertice della categoria. Ha detto anche che ci sono margini per aumentare l'interesse e le vendite verso le donne grazie ai dispositivi di sicurezza oltre al design italiano e alle prestazioni.

Modificato da vince-991
  • Mi Piace 2
  • Ahah! 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...

Mike Manley

Yeah, thank you, Richard. So I just like to talk a little bit about Maserati. As I mentioned earlier after we initially delayed it because of the coronavirus outbreak, we hosted the much-anticipated Maserati brand event in the beginning of September in Modena. And I talked openly in the past on the calls about the challenges Maserati's face and the things we needed to fix. So in addition to our plans to expand Maserati's portfolio with the reveal of all new MC20 super sports car, and of course, the teaser that we show the all new Grecale SUV, we laid out our plans to bring Maserati into its new era and provided ambitious yet I think, achievable targets for the brand.

The key elements and expectations for our plans in Maserati include targeting at least one major launch per year starting next year, electrifying over half of the brand's portfolio within the next 18 months and equipping all Maserati nameplates with a better offering by 2024 when we expected completed the renewal of the entire lineup. And from a financial perspective targeting Maserati's return to profitability next year, and achieve an adjusted EBIT margin of approximately 15% by 2023.

And I'm more than confident than ever that Maserati's new course with a regular cadence of new product launches, cutting edge technology, genuine innovation and a new strategy for electrification will restore the brand to its rightful position in the global luxury segment. And I believe that these elements coupled with Maserati's new management team will successfully execute this plan and just as important, we will have laid the foundation to ensure the continued success of this iconic luxury brand.

Charles Coldicott

Yeah, good afternoon guys, and congratulations on a great result, I had just a couple of questions on EVs and CO2 actually. So on electric vehicles, you've only sold a small amount of Fiat 500 electrics and plug in hybrid jeeps so far. So I'm just wondering if you could give us some sort of expectations on the volume for those models once production is fully ramped up, particularly in Europe, I guess? And then on the CO2 side, so for 2021 can you just clarify, are you locked into paying Tesla for the benefit of the European CO2 pool, which I think you previously said would be a sort of EUR400 million to EUR500 million cash payment next year? Or is it conceptually possible that you could pool with PSA and therefore comply with the regulations as just Stellantis and therefore not require the Tesla pool? Thank you.

Mike Manley

Sorry, Charles, this is Mike. Obviously, so close to the launches, you're right in terms of the actual sales of other plug-in hybrids, but what I would tell you is that if we look at all of our electrified vehicles, including mild electrification, obviously, our shares you've seen across Europe has increased fairly significantly, and electrified vehicles in the quarter something like 12%, 13% of our total sales that focused being on the very mild hybrid. Dealer orders, however, and advanced orders for Fiat 500 are well in line with our expectations and what we were hoping for, particularly with 500 bet, and as you know, is really just making its commercial its market debut with progressive launches across Europe. So I have to say that I'm pleased with the volumes. They are in some instances ahead of where we thought they would be which is why we think that the combined strategy we put in place will be successful for this year.

In terms of volumes for next year, I don't want to forecast those at this moment in time. But it does lead into your second question, which is, are we locked with Tesla? Yes, we are. We put in a multi-year strategy, which enabled us to, as I've spoken to, in the past, transition to fully compliant with regard to our product plan, because we've worked very hard to address our European product plan in particular, because of the investments that were originally directed towards North America. And to some extent, Latin America left EMEA behind. They're rapidly catching up now with the launches that you've seen and upcoming launches that will happen over the next 12 months. But we are effectively locked with Tesla and we look to continue the growth in our electrified vehicles to make sure that we're complying '21 as well.

Philippe Houchois

Right if I maybe squeeze the last one, I think on the Q2 call I asked you a question about electric pickups and I got a bit of a cryptic answer. I'm just wondering if you have more to share about how you see Ram, the electrified version of Ram now, since we last spoke, we had the presentation of the Hummer, as well as the Lordstown and so has your - are you ready to share a bit more about how you see around electric?

Mike Manley

Pardon me, my answer to be cryptic apologies. I do see that there will be electrified ramping up in the market place and I would ask you just to stay tuned for a little while and we'll tell you exactly when that will be.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4382242-fiat-chrysler-automobiles-n-v-fcau-ceo-mike-manley-on-q3-2020-results-earnings-call?part=single

Modificato da Bare
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.