Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

La golf mk 6 montava il 2.0tdi depotenziato a 110cv, successivamente sostituito dal 1.6 che ha dato non pochi problemi. 

In futuro vedremo pensionarsi il 1.6 montato sull'attuale polo e vedremo il 2.0 da 136cv sulle golf meno spinte e il 204cv sulla gtd e sulle varie Passat sharan. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

22 ore fa, nucarote dice:

Si si l'ho detto apposta...c'era pure la punto 1.9 Diesel normale da 60cv (usata praticamente solo dalle scuole guida :D )

Si tratta in quel caso di oversizing...

Il motore diesel giusto per una segmento B moderna penso che sia 1.3/ 1.4

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento

15 ore fa, Beckervdo dice:

Attualmente la Volvo V40 D2 è spinta da un 2.0 litri da 120 CV

L'ha avuta per qualche tempo un mio amico (poi gliel'hanno rubata), era fin troppo avvertibile il depotenziamento. Buona coppia tra i 1.500 e i 3.000 giri, oltre e sotto questi regimi però era inguidabile. Un po' troppo rumoroso e ruvido al minimo, e qualche vibrazione di troppo nelle fasi cittadine. 

Consumi nella norma, non assetata, ma nemmeno così parca. 

Opel Corsa E 1.2 B-Color 70Cv, My 2015

768715_5.png

Link al commento

14 ore fa, Gianlu96 dice:

L'ha avuta per qualche tempo un mio amico (poi gliel'hanno rubata), era fin troppo avvertibile il depotenziamento. Buona coppia tra i 1.500 e i 3.000 giri, oltre e sotto questi regimi però era inguidabile. Un po' troppo rumoroso e ruvido al minimo, e qualche vibrazione di troppo nelle fasi cittadine. 

Consumi nella norma, non assetata, ma nemmeno così parca.

Vero che è un po' troppo rumoroso, non me lo aspettavo da Volvo :pen:

Però nella guida normale imho è molto facile da guidare, la cilindrata si sente.

Link al commento

Keep in mind that this exact engines are for longitudinal application. It will most likely debut on A4 facelift.

AFAIK for longitudinal application there was never a 1.6 TDI. So nothing new. 

I believe that for transverse applications including Golf they'll keep 1.6 TDI.  

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

21 ore fa, J-Gian dice:

Vero che è un po' troppo rumoroso, non me lo aspettavo da Volvo :pen:

Però nella guida normale secondo me è molto facile da guidare, la cilindrata si sente.

Secondo me incide molto la normativa Euro 6.

A naso girava meglio il predecessore 1.6 origine PSA, in versione Euro 5. C'è da dire però, che l'auto aveva pochi km (poco più di 1.000 quando la provai). Per dare un idea, girava come un 1.6 TDI 75Cv montato su Polo penultimo modello.

Si muove bene ai medi regimi, però nel momento in cui cerchi il massimo spunto, resti un po deluso, e conviene passare al rapporto superiore, dato che la spinta viene più dalla coppia che dalla potenza! 

Opel Corsa E 1.2 B-Color 70Cv, My 2015

768715_5.png

Link al commento

On 5/1/2018 at 2:42 PM, Beckervdo said:

A dare manforte all'unità termica ci pensa un sistema elettrico a 48V con una piccola batteria agli ioni di litio.

No. It's 12 Volts mild hybrid system for this one. IMO, and odd decision. But we have seen 12V mild hybrid on 2.0 TFSI.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

1 hour ago, Beckervdo said:

12V mild-hybrid? I have read 48V system on the press (?)

1.5 TSI is a 48V mild hybrid. The one which will debut on a new Golf Mk VIII.

But do you have a link on official press release? I could not find it.

EDIT:

Ah, here it is: https://www.volkswagen-media-services.com/en/detailpage/-/detail/Three-world-premieres-Volkswagen-presents-progressive-hybrid-natural-gas-and-diesel-systems-at-the-Vienna-Motor-Symposium/view/6931396/7a5bbec13158edd433c6630f5ac445da?p_auth=BgWJVIkj

World premiere I: 48V mild hybrid. One of the most important, new drive systems is a 48V mild hybrid. Volkswagen will initially launch this variant on the market for the next Golf generation. With the new 48V technology, Volkswagen aims to make hybrid drives affordable to an extremely large clientèle. The drive systems drastically reduce consumption and emissions while at the same time offering extra dynamism and comfort with an electric boost function and exceptional drive performance. Volkswagen will gradually extend the electrification of conventional drives to the entire fleet. The next Golf represents the starting point in this worldwide electric campaign.

World premiere II: 1.5 TGI Evo natural gas engine (EA211 Evo). Another technical highlight in Vienna is the new 1.5 TGI Evo natural gas engine. The 1.5-litre direct injector, fitted with VTG forced induction (latest-generation turbochargers with variable turbine geometry), is based on the 1.5 TSI ACT BlueMotion1/2/3/4 engine. Like its counterpart, the equally powerful natural gas engine, at 96 kW/130 hp, uses the efficient TSI/TGI Miller combustion process. For Volkswagen, the new 1.5 TGI Evo is a linchpin in its natural gas campaign. Its stated objective: further increasing the volume of natural gas engines operating efficiently and largely without generating particle emissions. On the German market, natural gas engines already represent the drive type with the strongest growth. Moreover, the TGI petrol engines can be run on e-gas – renewable CNG based on methane obtained from wind, solar, hydropower or biomass power generation processes.

Production of the 1.5 TGI Evo engine will start this year. With an estimated average consumption of 3.5 kg/100 km (CNG) in the current Golf5/6 featuring dual clutch gearbox (DSG), the agile turbocharged engine will be as efficient as it will be cost-effective to run. This results in a range of 490 km in CNG mode. Thanks to the automatic switch to petrol mode, the range is extended by an additional 190 km (all data has been calculated on the basis of the NEDC cycle). In addition to its efficiency, the engine offers dynamic performance and torque vales: 200 Nm of torque are already available at 1,400 rpm (up to 4,500 rpm).

World premiere III: 2.0 TDI diesel engine (EA288 Evo). Volkswagen is also launching the diesel engine into the future. In Vienna, Volkswagen demonstrates the great potential of this drive type with the completely new EA288 Evo product line 2.0 litre TDI engine development. For the first time at Volkswagen, the Group's TDI four-cylinder engines will also be available in conjunction with hybrid systems; the EA288 Evo will already start as a mild hybrid drive with 12V belt starter generator on its first use. In conjunction with a lithium-ion battery, the mild hybrid system reduces fuel consumption and increases comfort. In general, what sets the new TDI engines apart is their extremely low emissions in all driving cycles. It goes without saying that they meet current and future emission stipulations for WLTP/RDE certification. The output ranges from 100 kW/136 hp to 150 kW/204 hp. The TDI engines developed by Volkswagen will initially be used at Audi in vehicles with longitudinally installed drive train. The new TDI engines will also be used transversely in the MQB vehicles of Volkswagen and other Group brands in the future (MQB: modular transverse matrix).

With the EA288 Evo engine family, Volkswagen has developed a TDI range that is technologically at the forefront of the competitive environment. The combustion process of the engines has been redesigned and improved both in terms of efficiency and in terms of raw emission behaviour. What is more, the efficiency and response behaviour of the turbocharger have been significantly increased. Exhaust aftertreatment components – including diesel particulate filter (DPF) and SCR components (NOx treatment using selective catalytic reduction) – have been re-dimensioned and improved in terms of their effect and ageing stability. It was possible to reduce frictional losses, heat losses and engine weight. Volkswagen has also cut the CO2 emissions of EA288 Evo engines by up to 10 g/km compared with the predecessor generation. As a result of said measures, these new TDI engines generate values below the limits laid down in current emissions legislation. Meanwhile, the power and torque valueshave increased by up to 9 percent.

Modificato da Bare
  • Mi Piace 2
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento