Vai al contenuto

F1 2019 - Anticipazioni

Aymaro

Messaggi Raccomandati:

10 minuti fa, LucioFire scrive:

quello col giubbino rosso è il sosia di dovizioso :D

Antonio Fuoco.

https://fda.ferrari.com/it/piloti/antonio-fuoco/

"I rettilinei sono soltanto i tratti noiosi che collegano le curve" [sir Stirling Moss]

"La cosa più bella che può fare un uomo vestito è guidare di traverso" [Miki Biasion]

Seat Leon Copa 1.6Tdi  - Suzuki V-strom 650

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Four drivers for Scuderia Ferrari simulator

a1445d741c93c0934020f5517a788971.jpg
4 Feb 2019

Four drivers will work in the Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow simulator during the 2019 season, thus contributing, alongside the race drivers, to the development of the car. They are 24 year old Pascal Wehrlein, Brendon Hartley 29, Antonio Fuoco, 22, and Davide Rigon, 32.

Currently driving in Formula E for the Mahindra team, Pascal Wehrlein competed in Formula 1 in the 2016 and 2017 seasons having been crowned DTM champion in 2015.

Brendon Hartley comes to Maranello after racing for Scuderia Toro Rosso in Formula 1 from the 2017 US GP until the end of the 2018 season. Brendon also has a solid background in endurance racing: he has been FIA WEC World Champion twice (2015 and 2017) and also won the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Antonio Fuoco has been part of the Ferrari family for his entire career through his time in the Ferrari Driver Academy and joins the simulator team after an excellent season in F2 that included a superb win in Abu Dhabi.

Davide Rigon is a Ferrari simulator veteran. He has been driving the simulator since 2014 in addition to his work as an official driver in GT competitions. Amongst other categories, he has been racing for AF Corse Ferrari in the FIA WEC for many years and has won four world championship races with the team.

Mattia Binotto, Scuderia Ferrari Team Principal: “Our team has taken on four undoubtedly talented drivers, who possess innate feeling, with a strong understanding of race cars and tracks. These are exactly the qualities required in the skilful role of driving in a simulator, one of the vital pieces of equipment in the Formula 1 of today”.

https://formula1.ferrari.com/en/four-drivers-for-scuderia-ferrari-simulator/

Link al commento

Secondo AutoBild, a seguito della ridenominazione (dietro pagamento) del team Sauber in Alfa Romeo Racing, è stata concessa dalla proprietà svedese ad FCA un'opzione per l'acquisto in blocco della baracca da esercitare entro l'estate prossima:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=de&tl=it&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autobild.de%2Fartikel%2Fformel-1-sauber-heisst-jetzt-alfa-romeo-13301357.html%3Fzanpid%3D11679_1549386132_b232407d31a196b5909b0045849d97b0%26awc%3D11679_1549386132_b232407d31a196b5909b0045849d97b0

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Non e' che l'acquisto di un nuovo team potrebbe consentire di aggirare le regole del budget cap? Mi spiego, supponiamo che il limite sia 150mln dlr per team, si fara' in modo da dare a Ferrari e Alfa lo stesso budget sulla carta, ma invece verra' impiegato in gran parte per la capofila.

Inoltre avere due team di sviluppo mi sembra una gran cosa, soprattutto se le vetture saranno sempre piu' integrate e simili.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento