• F171 ~ 296 GTB ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F251 ~ Daytona SP3 ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

• F171 ~ 296 GTS ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F175 ~ Purosangue ➡️ PRESENTATA! 
• F255 ~ 499P WEC ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

• F169 ~ Roma Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F173 VS ~ SF90 XX Stradale & Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1091779821_Screenshot(1).png.e56524bfa382b61668bb8229ac77f7db.png

P.S.: l'art. è purtroppo fra quelli a pagamento....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-04/italy-seeks-to-shield-supercar-maker-from-combustion-engine-ban

Qualcuno è abbonato a Bloomberg ? :mrgreen:

Il nostro giornalaio di fiducia @4200blu che dice al riguardo ? :mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Mobillity

Italy Seeks to Shield Supercars From Combustion Engine Ban

By

Chiara Albanese,

Daniele Lepido, and

Alberto Brambilla

4. September 2021, 18:16 MESZ Updated on 4. September 2021, 20:01 MESZ

Government in talks with EU on exemption, Cingolani says

EU proposed 2035 phase-out date for combustion engines

Want the lowdown on European markets? In your inbox before the open, every day. Sign up here.

Italy is in talks with the European Union on ways to shield supercar makers, including Ferrari NV and Lamborghini SpA, from the planned phase-out of combustion engine vehicles by 2035, according to a minister in Mario Draghi’s administration.

While the Italian government fully backs Europe’s commitment to cut emissions by phasing out the most-polluting engines, “in the gigantic cars market there is a niche, and there are ongoing discussions with the EU Commission” on how the new rules would apply to high-end carmakers that sell a much lower number of vehicles than mainstream producers, Roberto Cingolani, minister for ecological transition, said in an interview with Bloomberg TV at the Ambrosetti Forum in Cernobbio, Italy.

“Those cars need very special technology and they need batteries for the transition,” he said. “One important step is that Italy gets autonomous in producing high performance batteries and that is why we are now launching the giga-factory program to install in Italy a very large scale production facility for batteries.”

The European Commission in July announced plans to phase out sales of new combustion-engine cars by 2035 as part of the region’s effort to reduce emissions that contribute to global warming. That timeline is particularly challenging for luxury-car makers that produce vehicles with powerful engines that emit above-average levels of pollution. Those carmakers have significantly lower sales that limit the economies of scale that can be gained from converting production plants. A spokesperson for the European Commission did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

The number of vehicles affected by an exemption would represent a fraction of a market that numbers in the millions, Cingolani, a former non-executive director of Ferrari, told Bloomberg. Ferrari sold around 9,100 vehicles in 2020, while Lamborghini sales numbered around 7,400.

“This is something we are discussing with other partners in Europe and I am convinced there will be not be a problem.”

Electric Reluctance

Ferrari would be among the most iconic of the supercar makers to benefit from a possible exemption from the phase-out target. The company still does not produce a fully electric vehicle and has been slow to embrace electrification. A spokesman for Ferrari declined to comment on Cingolani’s comments.

The Italian manufacturer will unveil its first vehicle that runs entirely on batteries in 2025, Chairman John Elkann said earlier this year. In contrast, Porsche’s fully electric Taycan has been on the road since 2019. Ferrari will share more details on its plans during a capital markets day next year. It will also begin sales of its first-ever SUV, the Purosangue, in 2022 -- years after Bentley’s Bentayga and Lamborghini’s Urus came to market.

Charting a course for Ferrari in the waning days of the internal combustion engine will be among the biggest priorities for Benedetto Vigna, who started as chief executive officer on Sept. 1. The former STMicroelectronics NV executive led the chipmaker’s division that supplies key sensors used in Apple Inc.’s iPhone and automakers’ navigation systems.

“This is a global policy problem. There is a clear awareness about the need of a transition toward the electric mobility. On a century scale transformation this is not a problem, ” Cingolani said. 

Modificato da 4200blu
  • Grazie! 3
Link al commento

guardate qua. 296 "normale" o possibile prototipo della versione "Pista/Speciale"?

I cerchi non ci sono a configuratore al momento (neanche in quello dei dealer, ve lo garantisco) e la presa d'aria anteriore esterna di quella con i cerchi scuri sembra più aperta e triangolare sulla destra. Secondo voi che può essere?

via Gabetz.

p.s. figa con lo scarico annerito e fighi anche i cerchi..........chissà che li rendano disponibili.

p.p.s.s. dopo non essermi piaciuta per niente alla presentazione (gialla, interni sbagliati, allestimento base) devo dire che in rosso ha tutt'altro effetto.......CVD

296.1.thumb.jpg.1e8b5cddc931d7494d57a1c173f32cff.jpg296.2.thumb.jpg.c37a4d75d0d45f46715b48087da43432.jpg296.3.thumb.jpg.267a3b80d8d7eef165e370b18f1eec4a.jpg296.4.thumb.jpg.7cc7f574bdf91b508dc3a04fb9940e53.jpg296.5.thumb.jpg.1be9b937383f1f4f4de6e07f91d3470f.jpg296.6.thumb.jpg.d8924b2870401fdfe31b85ed9d87a0b4.jpg296.7.thumb.jpg.f82d8729e207a8164ab9a83489a2b120.jpg296.8.thumb.jpg.130c005ddd068ff595418b4d3a0331cb.jpg296.9.thumb.jpg.604953943283d808cce9f507fce53ef5.jpg

Modificato da VuOtto
  • Mi Piace 2

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

L'erede di GTC4 è il Purosangue, di codice F175. 
Certo.
L'esistenza dei progetti F166 e F167 quali vetture a motore anteriore era confermata da più parti, inclusi profili LinkedIn
Anzi, F167 (da alcuni indicata come erede di 812) risulterebbe ancora in lavorazione.

Visto che sappiamo che il FUV durante la sua gestazione è stato cassato e rifatto da zero, F166 potrebbe essere il codice della sua prima iterazione?

☏ BAH-L09 ☏

• Mi Piace 1

I'm considered quite an expert on the subject of going off the road (A. De Portago)

Link al commento

11 ore fa, Scott scrive:

Certo.
L'esistenza dei progetti F166 e F167 quali vetture a motore anteriore era confermata da più parti, inclusi profili LinkedIn
Anzi, F167 (da alcuni indicata come erede di 812) risulterebbe ancora in lavorazione.

Visto che sappiamo che il FUV durante la sua gestazione è stato cassato e rifatto da zero, F166 potrebbe essere il codice della sua prima iterazione?

☏ BAH-L09 ☏

Anche 296/F171 doveva nascere (da quel che mi è stato riportato) in un altro modo. Poi i cambiamenti, l'ibrido, ecc....hanno portato ad allungare i tempi per lo sviluppo ed alla necessità di avere una gap filler: la F8.

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

On 3/9/2021 at 20:02, __P scrive:

Credo si possa ipotizzare che:

F241 NewIcona

F242 Hypercar

F243 Sport V12

New Icona non è F251? O ce ne sono due?

365GT-4BB.jpg.d8eec3919186d3fdfc3eb116bcf4f0e6.jpg "Ovunque andrai ci sarà sempre un Pandino guidato da un anziano che ti taglierà la strada..."

Link al commento

18 minuti fa, AndreaB scrive:

New Icona non è F251? O ce ne sono due?

Guarda, io i codici non li conosco tutti sinceramente, per quello ho fatto delle ipotesi.

Se mi confermi che la prossima Icona ha codice di progetto F251 aggiorno la tabellina dei lanci.

Link al commento

5 minuti fa, __P scrive:

Guarda, io i codici non li conosco tutti sinceramente, per quello ho fatto delle ipotesi.

Se mi confermi che la prossima Icona ha codice di progetto F251 aggiorno la tabellina dei lanci.

Io ero convinto di aver appreso quel codice qui sul forum...... 😅

365GT-4BB.jpg.d8eec3919186d3fdfc3eb116bcf4f0e6.jpg "Ovunque andrai ci sarà sempre un Pandino guidato da un anziano che ti taglierà la strada..."

Link al commento

On 23/9/2020 at 13:24, ale75 scrive:

P.s la F251 ,la seconda icona dopo la Monza che arriverà ben prima del previsto (secondo logiche passate)per me è bellissima

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1

I'm considered quite an expert on the subject of going off the road (A. De Portago)

Link al commento