• F171 ~ 296 GTB ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F251 ~ Daytona SP3 ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

• F171 ~ 296 GTS ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F175 ~ Purosangue ➡️ PRESENTATA! 
• F255 ~ 499P WEC ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

• F169 ~ Roma Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F173 VS ~ SF90 XX Stradale & Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1 hour ago, VuOtto said:

yeah. LaFerrari is already a Hybrid, so it was clear since the beginning that it would have been a hybrid.

Daytona SP3 is completely ICE v12 NA, but it follows an own way.

Purosangue will have two different powertrains, v6 hybrid, and v12 hybrid. Wonder how many hp will output the v12 at this point, if we count that the v6 in the 296 has 830 of them.

The new electric....yeah I agree with you that's a mess, but.......both Ferrari and Lamborghini complained with the EU comissee about the 2035 regulations (starting 1st january 2035 in EU all manufacturers will be able to sell only 100% electric cars......) and the answer has been the following: "if you won't produce electric models, you won't be able to go on anymore. that's all."

So we know that in 10 years, we will loose not only the V12, but the v6 hybrid also. We will loose the glorious flat 6 of the 911, we will loose the iconic BMW M straight six...... we will loose everything but a battery pack.

For us, petrolheads I mean, this is the last hurra. If you can, go buying something that suits you, because you know that "tomorrow" we'll have to look only at used cars.

that screenshot i posted, is from ferrarichat. that guy who posted, is all against hybrids, v6s, electrics etc.  personally i'm eager to see what a ferrari ev could look and perform. if ice engines are given a chance, i think they will be lot cleaner than evs by 2030. eu should keep hybrids. 

and what v12 engine next hypercar will have? current f140 v12 engine family was debuted with the enzo and now would it be the next hypercar?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, VuOtto scrive:

yeah. LaFerrari is already a Hybrid, so it was clear since the beginning that it would have been a hybrid.

Daytona SP3 is completely ICE v12 NA, but it follows an own way.

Purosangue will have two different powertrains, v6 hybrid, and v12 hybrid. Wonder how many hp will output the v12 at this point, if we count that the v6 in the 296 has 830 of them.

The new electric....yeah I agree with you that's a mess, but.......both Ferrari and Lamborghini complained with the EU comissee about the 2035 regulations (starting 1st january 2035 in EU all manufacturers will be able to sell only 100% electric cars......) and the answer has been the following: "if you won't produce electric models, you won't be able to go on anymore. that's all."

So we know that in 10 years, we will loose not only the V12, but the v6 hybrid also. We will loose the glorious flat 6 of the 911, we will loose the iconic BMW M straight six...... we will loose everything but a battery pack.

For us, petrolheads I mean, this is the last hurra. If you can, go buying something that suits you, because you know that "tomorrow" we'll have to look only at used cars.

Ho letto un articolo di Motor1 secondo cui BMW continuerà lo sviluppo di motore a benzina e diesel, a 6 ed 8 cilindri, in vista dell'Euro 7.

Immagino facciano altrettanto per gli altri mercati ma non vorrei approfondire questo discorso su questo topic. 

Modificato da ItalianBrands
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

1 ora fa, VuOtto scrive:

The new electric....yeah I agree with you that's a mess, but.......both Ferrari and Lamborghini complained with the EU comissee about the 2035 regulations (starting 1st january 2035 in EU all manufacturers will be able to sell only 100% electric cars......).

semi OT:

ma solo auto elettriche o idrogeno o il bando dei derivati carburanti del petrolio?

Perché nel secondo caso i carburanti sintetici che si svilupperanno in F1 dal 2026 potrebbero essere la soluzione

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

34 minuti fa, maha scrive:

that screenshot i posted, is from ferrarichat. that guy who posted, is all against hybrids, v6s, electrics etc.  personally i'm eager to see what a ferrari ev could look and perform. if ice engines are given a chance, i think they will be lot cleaner than evs by 2030. eu should keep hybrids. 

and what v12 engine next hypercar will have? current f140 v12 engine family was debuted with the enzo and now would it be the next hypercar?

I had the opportunity to try and drive (fast....) the SF90 Stardale. 

Electric mode is useless but it can helps you if you overcome a little historic centre or "limited controlled traffic zone or ZTL here in italy". 

The hybrid gives you also extra and immediate boost even if in the SF90 it's not connectes to the engine but it works in parallel with it. I'm eager to try out the 296 as it has the gearbox connected to the hybrid unit, which is connected to the engine. So the Hybrid unit connects the engine to the gearbox, and this means zero turbo lag. Even in the 296 the electric mode is usekess, because on a car litje that one, you MUST feel a race car sensation, engine, noise, vibrations etc, but the Hybrid helps in some ways to improve the gas pedal response. If I'll be able to take it home next year, I'll never use it in normal modes, becaus eif you use it in race and qualify on the e-manettino on the left side of the ateering wheel, the engine sucks from the battery pack the energy, but at the same time, it recharges it. 

Probably in Febraury (damned covid...) my dealer will make me try a 296 fiorano. Then I'll tell you how it goes. By the way...the SF90 is superb on the road, the only thing I can tell you is: feedback, traction and unbelievable chassi. what a car.

3 minuti fa, Aymaro scrive:

semi OT:

ma solo auto elettriche o idrogeno o il bando dei derivati carburanti del petrolio?

Perché nel secondo caso i carburanti sintetici che si svilupperanno in F1 dal 2026 potrebbero essere la soluzione

Credo i combustibili fossili, ma il problema è che non è così facile mettere su impianti per fare carburanti sintetici. Porsche è molto avanti su questo fronte, ma sta già incontrando una produzione di molto inferiore a quanto si aspettata dal suo impianto pilota. Stiamo parlando comunque di test....ma......non è così semplice purtroppo.

Se poi aggiungiamo anche il problema di "dove" andremo a fare il pieno....la cosa si complica purtroppo. Staremo a vedere che succede, fino al 2030 stiamo tranquilli....ma mancano solo 8 anni..... :afraid:

• Mi Piace 1

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

47 minuti fa, maha scrive:

not a second suv but an ev version of the upcoming purosangue.

Thank you, so the EV version has its own dedicated code name (F244)

36 minuti fa, ItalianBrands scrive:

But the post is also about the first electric Ferrari, and that one should be a GT as far as we know. 

Il post su FerrariChat è nel thread di F167, la GT erede di 812 che a quanto pare sarà ibrida. I due modelli BEV 244 e 245 dovrebbero essere nell'ordine la variante elettrica di Purosangue e l'erede di SF90 in stile Rimac 

• Grazie! 1
Link al commento

1 ora fa, maha scrive:

not a second suv but an ev version of the upcoming purosangue.

This works. so Purosangue, v6-v12 and bev.

Modificato da VuOtto

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento