• F171 ~ 296 GTB ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F251 ~ Daytona SP3 ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

• F171 ~ 296 GTS ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F175 ~ Purosangue ➡️ PRESENTATA! 
• F255 ~ 499P WEC ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

• F169 ~ Roma Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

• F173 VS ~ SF90 XX Stradale & Spider ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

53 minuti fa, STEVEC scrive:

Btw, a question about Roma: will there be a V6 Roma M or not?

And the V6 SF90 M is coming too?

Do you know which year it'll be launched?

It must be below the 296. The direct F8 successor (~750cv)

in other words this could be "one of the best ICE Ferrari car" to buy, for those who can afford this kind of purchase of course...Very very intriguing news👍

• Mi Piace 1

Imagination is more important than knowledge.."Albertino Einstein"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

2 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

It must be below the 296. The direct F8 successor (~750cv)

I think that the V6 biturbo engine can produce more than 750cv by itself without electric assistance. @Beckervdo could you give us a hint about this specific model without spoiling please, would it be more powerful and track focused than 296 VS?

Link al commento

20 hours ago, Savage said:

in other words this could be "one of the best ICE Ferrari car" to buy, for those who can afford this kind of purchase of course...Very very intriguing news👍

It should be cheaper than the 296

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

6 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

Could this model or the 499P Stradale be presented late next year?

Cheaper or not is not important at this point .It will not be hybrid, this is the point, and lighter than the 296...

Modificato da Savage
  • Mi Piace 2

Imagination is more important than knowledge.."Albertino Einstein"

Link al commento

8 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

Could this model or the 499P Stradale be presented late next year?

296 is the entry level sports car ( Roma is more GT) so I think it could be as @__P said between the 296 and SF90. The question is in what it is more oriented? 

Link al commento

7 hours ago, Tifoso30 said:

296 is the entry level sports car ( Roma is more GT) so I think it could be as @__P said between the 296 and SF90. The question is in what it is more oriented? 

So, the ICE V6 will have more power than the PHEV V6? Sounds nuts. Also, Ferrari has said again and again that the 296 does not replace the F8 directly, and several dealers have confirmed it from what I read on the FChat and in magazines (e.g. TG). Also, the 296's price is a lot higher than the F8's one and they're both being produced simultaneously. Never say never with Ferrari, but I think that this new model will be the direct F8 successor, the new entry-level sports car

Roma has nothing to do with it, Roma is the entry-level Ferrari, of course it'll be cheaper

On 11/30/2022 at 4:11 PM, Tifoso30 said:

I think that the V6 biturbo engine can produce more than 750cv by itself without electric assistance. @Beckervdo could you give us a hint about this specific model without spoiling please, would it be more powerful and track focused than 296 VS?

I doubt that they can get much more than 750cv from the V6, at least for a road-legal car. It's already insane, 250cv/l. And I had read on the FChat that Ferrari is indeed preparing a 250cv/l version of the V6, it should first be used in the 499P Stradale or in the F250. In my opinion, don't pay attention on the 1,030cv V6 of the VGT9. We could see it perhaps in a track-only car, but even that is too much. But again, never say never with Ferrari

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

Rispondendo sopra a "So, the ICE V6 will have more power than the PHEV V6? Sounds nuts"

Io avevo interpretato che questo nuovo modello avrà più cavalli rispetto al solo motore termico della 296 (663cv) ma non come potenza globale (830cv) di questa

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

7 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

So, the ICE V6 will have more power than the PHEV V6? Sounds nuts. Also, Ferrari has said again and again that the 296 does not replace the F8 directly, and several dealers have confirmed it from what I read on the FChat and in magazines (e.g. TG). Also, the 296's price is a lot higher than the F8's one and they're both being produced simultaneously. Never say never with Ferrari, but I think that this new model will be the direct F8 successor, the new entry-level sports car

Roma has nothing to do with it, Roma is the entry-level Ferrari, of course it'll be cheaper

I doubt that they can get much more than 750cv from the V6, at least for a road-legal car. It's already insane, 250cv/l. And I had read on the FChat that Ferrari is indeed preparing a 250cv/l version of the V6, it should first be used in the 499P Stradale or in the F250. In my opinion, don't pay attention on the 1,030cv V6 of the VGT9. We could see it perhaps in a track-only car, but even that is too much. But again, never say never with Ferrari

Perhaps Ferrari will do a 3.5 V6 biturbo engine who knows??!?😆

Link al commento