Vai al contenuto

Trattativa Renault-Fca

Messaggi Raccomandati:

4 minuti fa, stev66 scrive:

Mi sa che gli accordi li possono fare solo quelli di Bergamo alta con quelli di Bergamo bassa... :)

Mi è giunta voce che non si vogliono molto bene.

Comunque rimangono i coreani, perchè sono dei noti bambascioni che ridono sempre eppoi sono lontani dal belpaese, quindi si fanno gli azzi loro. :-) 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

2 minuti fa, stev66 scrive:

E non dimentichiamo i tedeschi, tutti romanticismo e razzismo , che ci fanno perdere le guerre .

Ed i russi, tutti vodka e balalaike ?

Senza contare gli americani, giapponesi e cinesi ....

Mi sa che gli accordi li possono fare solo quelli di Bergamo alta con quelli di Bergamo bassa... :)

Basterebbe un accordo tra due aziende private che si muovono secondo le leggi del mercato, poi chi ha le gambe sta in piedi, chi non è in grado di stare sul mercato va KO ;) e la nazionalità delle controparti diventa solo argomento di conversazione al bar

"severo ma giusto" (cit)

Ma fondersi con un'azienda parastatale che pone fin da subito come paletto il non toccare l'occupazione francese, vuol dire di fatto condizionare ogni scelta strategica e di investimento.

Tutta la vita la fusione FCA Nissan con i franzosi lasciati alla finestra  

• Mi Piace 8
  • Grazie! 1

Alfa Romeo Giulietta, 1.4 TBI Multiair 170 CV Exclusive (2013)

Link al commento

E quindi? 
Il piu piccolo tra i due, non che preda, si porta in casa la sede che conta ed e tutto ok solo perché fino ad ora non era a Torino?
Ma stica? Meglio in territorio neutrale che a casa  della polpetta avvelenata
Quello che volevo dire e non era difficile da capire é che Londra conta quanto il due di coppe con briscola picche....

☏ C6603 ☏

• Mi Piace 3

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Sede operativa in francia... Cosi quando verrà fuori qualche problema o sarà necessario ricorrere alla giustizia, sarà pure necessario rivolgersi alla loro magistratura per foro competente.

Magistratura che farà sempre quadrato con gli interessi francesi chiaramente. Fusione ampiamente da bocciare a queste condizioni.

• Mi Piace 6
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

Domani e' prevista la risposta di Renault alla proposta di FCA. Direi di aspettare per capire un po' di piu'.

Vorrei anche segnalare che Elkann non sta lavorando da solo ma oltre alla dirigenza di FCA ha assoldato una consulenza che costa alcune decine di milioni

Link al commento

19 minuti fa, stev66 scrive:

E non dimentichiamo i tedeschi, tutti romanticismo e razzismo , che ci fanno perdere le guerre .

Guarda io sono di Bergamo bassa e con quelli delle valli ci troviamo solo a tifare la dea (Atalanta), fuori da quello siamo come cani e gatti, quindi mi spiace non si può fare ;)

• Mi Piace 2
  • Ahah! 4
Link al commento

Renault's Senard, the 'Anti-Ghosn,' is a stabilizing force

New chairman has little auto experience

PARIS — When Renault Group's board of directors and the French government sought a steady hand to right the ship after the shocking arrest of CEO Carlos Ghosn in November, one name rose to the top of the list: Jean-Dominique Senard, the soon-to-be-retiring CEO of Michelin.

Quickly nicknamed the "anti-Ghosn," the low-key Senard, now 66, was named chairman in January. He moved swiftly to repair relations with alliance partner Nissan, shuttling back and forth to Japan to meet with CEO Hiroto Saikawa, and repeatedly asserting that the Renault-Nissan alliance would not only survive, but thrive.

At the same time, however, Senard was also holding back-room talks with John Elkann, the scion of the Agnelli family that controls Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, about a possible tie-up with Renault — but not Nissan. If the merger goes through, he could become the CEO holding the purse strings over Jeep and Ram and other icons of Auburn Hills.

The secrecy of the negotiations and the boldness of the proposal — a 50-50 merger rather than a technology-sharing agreement, as some had speculated — are a testimony to Senard's discretion, as well as his willingness to consider creative new business combinations, supporters say.

"When he went to Renault, the benefit was that he was a respected figure," said Philippe Houchois, automotive analyst at Jefferies in London. "He was brought in to be a cool head." Another plus was his familiarity with Japan, home to Michelin's biggest competitor, Bridgestone, Houchois said.

Senard's savoir-faire was on display last week in Tokyo, where he flew to persuade Nissan of the merits of the FCA-Renault merger. At first, the Japanese executives had many questions, he told Reuters, but by the end of their meeting the mood was positive, he said.

Even Saikawa, whom some Renault partisans accuse of orchestrating Ghosn's arrest to oust him from Nissan, seemed to be willing to give Senard the benefit of the doubt. After the meeting, he said he saw potential opportunities for the existing alliance in Fiat Chrysler's merger proposal, adding, "we don't consider this as a minus," Reuters reported.

Senard is also close with French President Emmanuel Macron, of whom he was an early supporter. It's a crucial connection, because the French government is the largest shareholder in Renault and must give its blessing to the FCA offering. Macron in 2017 reportedly offered Senard the post of employment minister in his administration.

In contrast to the globe-trotting Ghosn, Senard is little known outside France. Though he had never worked directly for an automaker, he has a long record of success at complex, global industrial enterprises that supply the auto industry, capped by his being named the first non-family member to run Michelin, the world's second-largest tire maker.

At Michelin, Senard led a program of steady expansion through acquisitions, last year buying Fenner, a maker of polymer products for the industrial market, for $1.7 billion and Camso, the Canadian off-road tire maker, for $1.45 billion. That has put Michelin, with about $24.5 billion in sales last year, in a position to challenge Bridgestone's decadelong run as the industry's leader.

"The Michelin he's leaving today is much more competitive, more profitable and has a stronger balance sheet," Houchois said. "There has been friction with some investors who wanted the company to move faster, but Michelin is a socially conscious company that won't 'slash and burn' to chase profits."

As CEO, Senard oversaw an ambitious plan for overseas growth, and avoided major scandals or corporate oversight issues. "Overall we haven't seen any governance issues at Michelin," Houchois said. "It's a well-run company that is fairly transparent."

Rapport with Elkann

Senard's genteel upbringing and business experience have led to a rapport, according to news reports, with Elkann, more than 20 years his junior. "Despite their age differences, they share a common culture," Houchois said. "Both recognize that they were born privileged, but there's always a sense of responsibility toward employees and jobs."

Preserving good jobs is "part of the spirit that they're trying to" achieve with the proposed merger, he said. FCA has promised not to close factories if the deal is approved.

Senard and Ghosn share similarities, too, in addition to both having worked at Michelin, long seen as a proving ground for France's best and brightest managers. Senard, born in the upscale Paris suburb of Neuilly, grew up as the son of a diplomat in embassies around the world, much as Ghosn navigated Brazilian, Lebanese and French cultures.

Senard graduated from HEC, the prestigious French business university, in 1976 and went on to earn a law degree there. He started his business career at Total, the French state oil company, working in finance and operations. In 1987 he moved to Saint-Gobain, which counts automotive glass among a broad portfolio of industrial products. From there, Senard joined Pechiney, an aluminum and packaging conglomerate, as CFO in 1996.

The Pechiney post proved to be critical for Senard. In 1999 the Canadian aluminum producer Alcan spearheaded a three-way merger proposal with Algroup of Switzerland that was rejected by antitrust authorities. Alcan then launched a successful hostile takeover bid in 2003 for Pechiney, and in the aftermath Senard was named CEO of Pechiney, having won the confidence of Alcan chief Travis Engen.

Michelin came calling in 2005, with CEO Edouard Michelin personally recruiting Senard to be CFO. By all accounts Senard and the industrial heir bonded quickly, and after Michelin drowned off the coast of Brittany at age 42 in 2006, Senard became one of three managing directors. In 2011, he was named to succeed Michel Rollier, a Michelin cousin, as CEO.

Noting the transition from family stewardship, Rollier said of Senard: "He has all the necessary qualities, a true strategic vision and a concern for operational excellence. What's more, he embodies the values of the group."

Link al commento

40 minuti fa, Beckervdo scrive:

Non erano gli inglesi con le loro birre ed il loro Ackermann parallelo?

35 minuti fa, stev66 scrive:

Non ho trascorsi di lavoro con Tedeschi e Spagnoli e Russi, ma con i francesi si, e sinceramente hanno sempre trattato noi italiani con una certa spocchia e saccenza. Poi naturalmente non è la regola, e me lo auguro, ma con i francesi starei molto attento a lavorarci.

Detto questo, FCA faccia quello che voglia così come Renault, a me non interessa di FCA in generale, e può fare alleanze e vetture con chi gli pare...... ma mi interessa del nocciolo di italianità in questione......quindi solo del destino della triade Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari.

Che poi non senta dire che la Ferrari è Francese :unsure:

• Mi Piace 3

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

In effetti, credo che FCA si sia presentata come un'azienda americana di diritto olandese con una filiale in europa, il tutto per evitare la supponenza gallica :)

Tanto JE le lingue le sa ,quindi a differenza di totò e peppino , può fingersi del loco  :)

• Mi Piace 2
  • Ahah! 2

Archepensevoli spanciasentire Socing.

Link al commento

4 ore fa, stev66 scrive:

A costo di essere ripetitivo , semplifico .

O comanderà JE , o l'accordo salterà.

Ed il cerino lo avranno in mano i francesi, con molti più problemi di FCA.

Per il resto , già oggi FCA ha la direzione operativa a Detroit .

L'unico rischio reale è la chiusura di stabilimenti in Italia, ma è rischio che resterebbe pari pari con la sola FCA  , che probabilmente restata sola si sgancerebbe dal mercato europeo "low cost"  , che è oggi non più del 16% delle sue vendite mondiali.

Al massimo la compreranno se renault finirà a gammbe all'aria come la chrysler :D

1 ora fa, nucarote scrive:

Mi è giunta voce che non si vogliono molto bene.

Comunque rimangono i coreani, perchè sono dei noti bambascioni che ridono sempre eppoi sono lontani dal belpaese, quindi si fanno gli azzi loro. :-) 

Perchè una fusione con hyundai non sarebbe redditizia?

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.