Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace la Ferrari SF90 Stradale 2020?  

139 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Ferrari SF90 Stradale 2020?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a27626676/ferrari-sf90-stradale-hybrid-hypercar-power-specs-photos/

As with all modern hypercars, the SF90 Stradale has active aero features. Instead of a rear spoiler that rises above a certain speed, the new Ferrari's rear aero activates by lowering a wedge-shaped panel directly ahead of the rear edge of the bodywork, revealing a large Gurney flap-style spoiler. This fast-acting aero system allows the car to go into low-drag mode on straightaways and increase downforce under braking or cornering. The system can generate up to 860 lbs of downforce at 155 mph.

• Mi Piace 3

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

2 minuti fa, iDrive scrive:

I fari non sono il massimo, il resto d stupendo anche se un po’ banalotto... anche come prestazioni mi aspettavo a qualche decimo in meno e decine di kmh in più...

I dati prestazionali dichiarati da Ferrari sono sempre una presa per i fondelli. Al dunque, quando le testano, le risultanze sono ben diverse.

• Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social