Vai al contenuto
Messaggio aggiunto da __P

9C14925E-63C1-49B3-BB8A-F4F5CC2D1E88.jpeg.8f98084a2b2a5a0b7fa4eb1694bf32ca.jpeg

Primo messaggio aggiornato con press release ed immagini ufficiali —> CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 1,4k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Immagini Pubblicate

13 minuti fa, Davialfa scrive:

Ma secondo voi come mai nei configuratori dei siti alfa europei non è ancora uscito il my a parte quello Italiano?

Io non ho mai capito l’approssimazione in queste cose da parte di Alfa Romeo

Credo che tutti i marchi inizino il lancio di un nuovo modello dal proprio paese (vedi Golf 8).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

2 ore fa, GL91 scrive:

Credo che tutti i marchi inizino il lancio di un nuovo modello dal proprio paese (vedi Golf 8).

Beh in realtà alfa lo ha fatto prima dalla cina, poi dagli States, poi Italia... a sto punto potevano fare europa insieme

Link al commento

13 ore fa, Davialfa scrive:

Ma secondo voi come mai nei configuratori dei siti alfa europei non è ancora uscito il my a parte quello Italiano?

Io non ho mai capito l’approssimazione in queste cose da parte di Alfa Romeo

Tutti i marchi lanciano le novità in maniera cadenzata sui vari mercati, per varie ragioni commerciali e non.

Almeno qui, non è approssimazione.

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

da un forum bmw, lode alla Giulia my2020

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/11/29/can-the-facelifted-alfa-romeo-giulia-finally-take-down-the-3-series/

Can the Facelifted Alfa Romeo Giulia finally take down the 3 Series?

Awhile back, we did a comparison test between the BMW 3 Series and the Alfa Romeo Giulia. More specifically, the BMW 330i xDrive and the Giulia Q4 2.0T. Both cars were almost identically equipped. So neither car had any equipment or trim level advantages. In that test, the 3er won because of the fact that it never really had any glaring issue. Sure, the Giulia was a touch more fun to drive but its horrid infotainment system, interior quality issues and lack of comfort made the 3 Series a better car.

To be honest, that wasn’t a great surprise. Those same issues have plagued the Alfa Romeo Giulia since its debut. Which has always been a shame, considering that Alfa’s sedan is probably the best in the segment to actually drive. Now, though, it seems as if Alfa Romeo is ready to rectify some of those mistakes with the new facelifted, mid-cycle update of its beautiful sedan.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Facelift 5 830x553

On the outside, not much has changed, if anything at all. That’s not a bad thing, though. Even the pre-facelift Alfa Romeo Giulia is a gorgeous car and one that looks far more exotic than its price tag would suggest. Driving dynamics and performance are also pretty much unchanged but, again, that’s not a bad thing. The current Giulia is superb to drive and the high-water mark for the segment.

What has changed is the interior and the few details that are changed, while quite subtle, combine to make a big difference. For starters, and most importantly, the infotainment system is all new. The current Giulia’s infotainment system was, to put it frankly, awful. The screen is dim, low-resolution and filled with confusing sub-menus and tedious controls. Now, it features an 8.8-inch touchscreen that still retains the old swivel wheel controller, which is similar to BMW’s new setup. That swivel wheel has also been updated and looks as if it no longer feels like it’s been made for a child’s toy.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Facelift 6 830x554

Obviously, we can’t comment and the quality of the new infotainment system, but it looks much better already. Hopefully it’s as slick and easy to use as some of the better Uconnect systems found in other modern FIAT/Chrysler vehicles.

Another big change is the shift lever. While it doesn’t look much different, it seems a bit bigger and chunkier. Hopefully that translates to a more solid feeling item, as the current car’s shift lever feels like it’s going to fall off in your hand each and every time you use it. It also gets a subtly revised steering wheel, which is even better looking than the already fantastic one in the current car.

Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Facelift-1-830x553.jpg

All of these changes might seem small but they all seem to rectify the most common issues found in the Alfa Romeo Giulia. Personally, this is very exciting. I still love driving the Giulia, I just don’t always love spending time in it while it’s not moving. These new updates could send it over the top and make the Alfa Romeo Giulia the complete driver’s car that we’ve always wanted it to be.

Modificato da andreadb
  • Mi Piace 7
Link al commento

7 ore fa, AlexMi scrive:

Tutti i marchi lanciano le novità in maniera cadenzata sui vari mercati, per varie ragioni commerciali e non.

Almeno qui, non è approssimazione.

No perché si può ordinare la my2020, è il configuratore che ha ancora quella vecchia

Link al commento

1 ora fa, Davialfa scrive:

No perché si può ordinare la my2020, è il configuratore che ha ancora quella vecchia

La presentazione al pubblico è prevista a gennaio.

Ordinabilità è una cosa, possibilità di vederla in concessiinaria e comprarla un'altra.

La anomalia è quasi di più questo anticipo di configuratore in Italia, considerato che sul resto del sito è ancora pubblicizzato e descritto il MY2019.

Link al commento

8 minutes ago, AlexMi said:

La presentazione al pubblico è prevista a gennaio.

Ordinabilità è una cosa, possibilità di vederla in concessiinaria e comprarla un'altra.

La anomalia è quasi di più questo anticipo di configuratore in Italia, considerato che sul resto del sito è ancora pubblicizzato e descritto il MY2019.

No, il sito italiano è aggiornato e ha le Giulia e Stelvio MY 2020 

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento