Jeep

• Lancia

Maserati 

Opel / Vauxhall

Peugeot

⬇️⬇️⬇️ DISCUSSIONI SULLE PIATTAFORME ⬇️⬇️⬇️

STLA Medium

STLA Large

Discussione sul titolo in borsa ➡️ CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Credo che in Stellantis con la dirigenza che la compone sappiano del valore intrinseco dei marchi che hanno nel portafoglio. 

Qualcosa devi pur vendere anche quando ci saranno solo aspirapolveri elettrici (si stanno cercando bene o malamente un futuro pure in BMW con una grinta che vedo in pochi).

E ripartire sempre da zero (come hanno fatto molti altri creando brand di successo) credo sia estremamente dispendioso (Alfa non la vendono perchè il latte che fanno venire alle ginocchia con le tempistiche riescono a scoraggiare orizzontalmente tutto l'universo mondo dell'automobile........inutile dar colpa al mercato che non recepisce il prodotto "ultrafino" ormai nato nel lontano 2016).

Hanno resuscitato brand come Skoda ormai discretamente sepolto e facente parte di una zona geografica non proprio baricentrica nel mondo dell'auto.

C'è una transizione energetica da gestire oltre a quella aziendale.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

15 ore fa, nucarote scrive:

Possono anche decuplicare la produzione delle GTA/GTAm, ma non credo che farebbero un guadagno interessante per il CDA di Stellantis. E anche per questo motivo che BMW vende anche i 128 insieme alle M-Motorsport.

Sono due realtà diverse. BMW da sola....vende oltre 2 milioni di auto all'anno, e non fa parte di nessun gruppo se non sè stesso. Con tutto il rispetto che ho per FCA, sono due sistemi planetari differenti per brand value e visione strategica.

@4200blu Maserati in vendita? Ci credo poco sai? Più che altro poiché se vendono gli unici due marchi che hanno una qualche minima chance di portare loro un buon profitto per auto venduta (mi riferisco anche ad AR se debitamente gestita) sarebbero dei pazzi. Piech aveva chiesto AR a Marchionne sei anni fa, non l'hanno venduta....ma concordo, vederla messa così e sono decenni che viene gestita in modo approssimativo.....è sempre una pugnalata. Attendiamo Tavares.

Forse per la vendita Maserati che dici tu si riferiscono alle "voci" di spin-off iso Ferrari con quotazione in Borsa....ma dal mio punto di vista, Maserati sul mercato fallirebbe ad oggi, hanno fatto solo la MC20, la strada per la redenzione è lunga ed al momento deve restare in un grande gruppo per sopravvivere, poi potrà lasciare il nido, ma non nell'immediato futuro.

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

2 ore fa, Lagarith scrive:

Secondo me Stellantis dovrebbe:

- vendere maserati ai cinesi

- chiudere alfa romeo

- ri-trasformare abarth in un allestimento "pepato" trasversale per tutta gamma (es. Peugeot 3008 Abarth, Opel Insignia Abarth) 

- Riconvertire Fiat in produttore di elettrodomestici (come fu nel dopoguerra) oppure di abbigliamento fashion sotto la direzione di lapo

- in questo modo potrebbero tornare a investire su Lancia, Autobianchi e perché no, Innocenti. Lancia rimarchia le DS, Autobianchi le Citroen e Innocenti le Opel. Io su una Innocenti Astra ce lo farei volentieri un pensierino... 

Aggiungo  per Fiat che potrebbe riconvertirsi nel dolciario 😁

Cremino Fiat | Majani

• Mi Piace 2
  • Ahah! 6
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

Vabbé... visto che non ci sono più argomenti di cui discutere, il thread va in freezer fino a nuove notizie.

Se volete condividere qualche notizia, fate un fischio allo staff 😉

Modificato da lukka1982
Link al commento

• __P ha chiuso la Discussione
  • 2 settimane fa...

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/tavares-keeping-psa-fca-merger-track-incredible-achievement

PSA and FCA each operate with a very similar three-dimensional matrix: brand, function, region. What can we expect from Stellantis?
''A three-dimensional matrix is the basic organization of any global carmaker nowadays. It's all about interacting in a cross-functional way. In the first axis, we show the vision for each brand -- as well as consider each brand's strong history -- then build their future and destination with a clear positioning. Then, we have the functions, where we need to have very precise expertise regarding the best practices, the most efficient processes, the best techniques to be a benchmark in the worldwide industry -- in engineering, in sales and marketing, in manufacturing and supply chain, in any other function that you could imagine. Last but not least, we have the regional axis, which is the place where operationally you create the value. You create that by using the brand portfolio to cover the market and profit pools, and maximize the value that you create, both on product and on service, making sure that you make your customers happy while using the brand portfolio in a thoughtful way. Stellantis will have a 14-car-brand portfolio plus two mobility service brands and aftersales. So, we have a lot of things to do, a lot of things to imagine. That makes it very, very exciting.''

Volkswagen accounts for roughly a quarter of sales in Europe with just three volume brands. Stellantis, which year to date is at a combined 21 percent share, will have Citroen, Fiat, Opel/Vauxhall and Peugeot. Will you have too many brands in the volume sector?
''Stellantis will be very strong in Europe -- not exactly the size of the Volkswagen Group, but quite close. I have a huge amount of respect for Volkswagen because they are doing a fantastic job. They are taking many bold decisions and moving forward very strongly on electrification, which makes them a fantastic rival for us and a very good reference against whom we can compete. We understand that they will be ahead of us in Europe, but we will not be very far behind, and we will try to compete in the most efficient way, with a different approach to our business model, but also with a double-digit brand portfolio, as they have.''

Conversely, the one-time implementation cost for achieving the synergies has risen from 2.8 billion to 4 billion euros. Is this related to write-offs in revised FCA and PSA business plans ahead of the merger?
''Well, if that happens, you will see it in the financials of both companies, and of course, of Stellantis at one point. If something has to be done in that area, the CFOs will make it clear and transparent in the financials of the different entities. But, of course, the implementation costs are real. The magnitudes are something that we will be eager to optimize at any point in time, which is in the mindset of the people both on the FCA side and the PSA side. I think efficiency and effectiveness are something that I can feel on the two sides of the Stellantis family. I can feel that there is this great business sense that has been the result of the leadership from Mike Manley and, prior to Mike, from [the late former FCA CEO] Sergio Marchionne, and I think it has also been the DNA of PSA over the last few years. I feel the fact that people understand the economic impact of what they do, what they decide, what they spend, and I feel that there is eagerness to optimize the way we are spending our money and to make sure that we get more out of each buck for everything we do, and that is good. ''

As CEO of Stellantis, where will you spend most of your time?
After closing, the fair answer is hopefully not in a plane. But of course there would be some travel -- mostly to Turin, Amsterdam, Paris, Detroit, Sao Paulo, Russelsheim. All of this is part of a global company. Of course we would have significant digital interaction, that is for sure, but human interaction would also have a significant role to play. This is about management, about expressing some kind of direction and convincing people that what we are doing makes sense, inspiring people to go in one direction or the other direction, and that means human interaction. We have learned through two successive lockdowns in Europe that we can run a car company in a crisis mode using digital tools. As long as a sense of team spirit is created by having human interactions -- you can have dinner, you could have a drink, you can have arguments or discussions -- then digital communications tools are appropriate, and that is going to reduce the burden of travel, jet lag and time differences.

With the very strong and highly profitable presence you will have with Stellantis in North America because of FCA, is there still a need to bring the Peugeot brand there?
''First, as long as we are competitors, which means up to the closing, my answer will be, yes, of course our plan is to bring Peugeot to North America. This being said, our [PSA] North American team in Atlanta that is preparing for the comeback of Peugeot in the U.S. market is bringing us many ideas in terms of logistics, in terms of maintenance, in terms of the distribution model, in terms of marketing communication, as we have no legacy. Whatever we decide in the Stellantis world, all of those ideas will improve the way we go to market and the way we run the business. I was working in the United States for a while [as head of Nissan North America], and I know how competitive the market is, and I am very humbled vis-à-vis the level of competitiveness it takes to grow a profitable presence there. This is exactly what FCA has been doing, so my hat is off to the FCA team for that''.

The U.S. has been FCA's profit driver, focusing on pickup trucks and the Jeep brand. Is there room for this part of the organization to benefit from the success that you have brought to your businesses in Europe?
''The first answer to your statement, which is very true, is simple: If it's not broken, don't try to fix it. But we know that in our industry when you have the sense that everything is going well, it's exactly the moment where you need to challenge yourself and look for additional efficiencies and achieve a better performance. And the fact that we are bringing the two companies together may also be an opportunity to be challenged on the things that we could even do better, and this is true for the Americas as much as for Europe. PSA has been very successful in Europe, but that does not mean that we are doing everything very well. I think Mike [Manley] would say the same for North America''

• Mi Piace 4
Link al commento

• __P ha aperto la Discussione

Mi fa piacere che mette Torino e Amsterdam in primis. ;)

Comunque, e le sequenza logica (Italia, Olanda, Francia), ma dovra anche andare a Londra... :D

Non vedo l'obbligo con Stellantis di portare Peugeot in NA... Hanno gia Chrysler che potrebbe fare buoni seg.C/D berline e SUV/MPV su base Peugeot se queste saranno adatte alle norme NA.

• Ahah! 1
Link al commento

La famiglia Peugeot sale al 14,38% del capitale

La famiglia Peugeot rafforza la presa sul gruppo PSA in vista della fusione con la Fiat Chrysler. Gli eredi dei fondatori del costruttore transalpino, tramite le holding FFP (Foncière, Financière et de Participations) e Etablissements Peugeot Frères, hanno acquistato 18,1 milioni di azioni, salendo così dal 12,38% al 14,38% del capitale e ottenendo anche il 19,36% dei diritti di voto.

L’equity swap. I Peugeot, grazie a un investimento di 228 milioni di euro, hanno, in particolare, chiuso in anticipo un accordo di equity swap siglato il 9 marzo scorso con un intermediario finanziario, sulla base dei diritti a loro concessi nel quadro dell’operazione di fusione con l’azienda italo-americana. Il nuovo gruppo Stellantis, secondo quanto emerso nel prospetto informatico di recente pubblicazione, avrà come maggior azionista la Exor della famiglia Agnelli con il 14,4% del capitale, seguita dagli attuali soci di riferimento di PSA: gli eredi Peugeot con il 7,2%, la banca pubblica Bpifrance con il 6,2% e i cinesi della Dongfeng con il 5,6%. Gli accordi prevedono che nessun azionista possa effettuare operazioni straordinarie per almeno sette anni. L’unica eccezione è rappresentata proprio dalla famiglia originaria di Sochaux, alla quale è stato concesso il diritto di aumentare la partecipazione del 2,5% nella nuova società (o del 5% solo nella PSA), tramite l’acquisto di azioni dalla Bpifrance o dalla Dongfeng, oppure sul mercato borsistico. “La famiglia Peugeot, storico azionista del gruppo PSA, è lieta di aumentare la sua partecipazione nel capitale. Questa transazione dimostra chiaramente il suo impegno e il desiderio di diventare uno dei principali azionisti del futuro gruppo Stellantis e riflette la sua fiducia nel suo sviluppo futuro”, hanno commentato Jean-Philippe e Robert Peugeot.

Tempi sempre più stretti. Dal comunicato della famiglia francese emerge, infatti, l’ennesima conferma su un imminente chiusura dell’intera transazione. Il suo perfezionamento - si legge nella nota - è “previsto dopo le assemblee generali dei due gruppi che si terranno il 4 gennaio 2021". Pertanto, sembra ormai sempre più probabile il superamento dell’ultimo ostacolo rilevante: il via libera della Commissione Europea dopo i timori espressi dai funzionari di Bruxelles sull’impatto dell’operazione sul mercato dei veicoli commerciali leggeri. L’autorizzazione potrebbe arrivare entro Natale, in anticipo rispetto alla scadenza del 2 febbraio, grazie ai rimedi proposti della due aziende, tra cui il rafforzamento della partnership tra i francesi e la Toyota.

https://www.quattroruote.it/news/industria-finanza/2020/12/10/psa_la_famiglia_peugeot_sale_al_14_38_del_capitale.html

Link al commento

The powers of John Elkann:
Can call special Shareholder meeting as long Exor is a stockholder of 10% or greater of Stellantis
'if 'the Chairman is an executive Director, he or she will be consulted and work together with the CEO on that basis on important strategic matters affecting Stellantis:''
• budget/long-term strategic planning;
• mergers and acquisition transactions, including significant joint-ventures, investments and divestments;
• strategic evolution of the brand portfolio and significant product investment;
appointments, succession planning and compensation for key positions in the global executive committee;

• institutional relationships, including relationships with key governmental stakeholders, particularly on matters of strategic significance;
• significant public relations matters and major communication events/topics;
• interaction with principal shareholders and key partners; and
• providing leadership to the Stellantis Board and, in crisis circumstances, to the executive management on governance matters and ad hoc crisis management, in each case, without prejudice to the powers of the Stellantis Board.

U.S. Prospectus (fcagroup.com) 

Merger of Peugeot S.A. with and into Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (incorporated in the Netherlands as a naamloze vennootschap)
TO BE RENAMED
Stellantis N.V

https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/investors/stock_info_and_shareholder_corner/shareholder_meetings/FiatDocuments/2021/Extraordinary_General_Meeting_January_2021/US_Prospectus.pdf

• Mi Piace 4
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento