Jeep

• Lancia

Maserati 

Opel / Vauxhall

Peugeot

⬇️⬇️⬇️ DISCUSSIONI SULLE PIATTAFORME ⬇️⬇️⬇️

STLA Medium

STLA Large

Discussione sul titolo in borsa ➡️ CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1 ora fa, Nico87 scrive:

Purtroppo il fatto di fare km0 o valori residui non dipende da loro, a meno che non si ricomprino loro tutte le vetture usate messe in vendita.

Cosi come non si crea ricchezza per decreto, non si può stabilire un valore a priori che il mercato non accetterebbe.

Prima devono costruirsi un immagine tale per cui tanta gente possa considerare un Alfa a pari prezzo delle tedesche, poi si può chiederlo.

Vabbé quelli son gli obiettivi che ha dato Imparato. C’è da dire però che il lavoro che ha fatto su Peugeot ha dato buoni frutti.

Adesso si trova due modelli da rinnovare e due nuovi entro il 2023. Ha anche basi più o meno costose, evolute e condivise da cui poter tirar una gamma coerente con i tempi, con i segmenti ed i mercati. Ma soprattutto può anche sfruttare una rete commerciale più ampia. 
Sarà una grande sfida...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

He was PSA Vice President responsible for retails channel sales.

Not to mention that PSA prefers retail sales over fleets. 

Retail sales are part of the reason why they have so high EBIT margin in Europe.

Not so long ago, in 2019, PSA has worse margin for fleet sales than FCA. I'm talking about European market.

So Stellantis, at least in Europe, wants to sell cars directly to customers.

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento

7 minuti fa, Bare scrive:

He was PSA Vice President responsible for retails channel sales.

Not to mention that PSA prefers retail sales over fleets. 

Retail sales are part of the reason why they have so high EBIT margin in Europe.

Not so long ago, in 2019, PSA has worse margin for fleet sales than FCA. I'm talking about European market.

So Stellantis, at least in Europe, wants to sell cars directly to customers.

Non so quanto possa funzionare su questi segmenti non puntare sulle flotte

Link al commento

It will be interesting to see will they be able to push Alfa in France. This could be very important.

But as I said. PSA's strength came through retail sales, not fleets. They have bit of a luck with very nationalistic French market which is also very strong in retail sales.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

9 ore fa, Bare scrive:

It will be interesting to see will they be able to push Alfa in France. This could be very important.

But as I said. PSA's strength came through retail sales, not fleets. They have bit of a luck with very nationalistic French market which is also very strong in retail sales.

Tutti cercano di vendere più retail, anche FCA ha fatto così in LATAM e NAFTA con gli stessi buoni risultati.

Secondo me sperare vendere quasi 50% di Alfa Fleet mi sembra un azzardato...

Link al commento

Fiat-Jeep plant to halt production again in May, union says

Melfi plant is facing low demand and semiconductor shortages

MILAN -- Stellantis will halt production at its Melfi plant in southern Italy from May 3 to May 10 because of low demand triggered by the COVID-19 crisis and semiconductor shortages, the UILM union said.

Stellantis makes the Renegade and Compass Jeep models and the Fiat 500X compact SUV in Melfi, one of the group's largest assembly facilities in Italy.

The main reason for the stoppage was the semiconductor shortages, UILM's Marco Lomio said on Thursday.

"That's the most serious problem," he said. "I cannot rule out we'll have further shift stoppages in May, as this issue is getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder to manage."

A spokesman for Stellantis said the stoppage was due to both the semiconductor issue and weak market demand, adding that Melfi's more than 7,000 workers would be put on a furlough scheme for the period.

Production at the plant has been repeatedly disrupted this year.

Unions are concerned that Stellantis could permanently cut capacity in Melfi by closing one of its two lines, as the automaker seeks to reduce production costs in Italy.

(ANE)

Link al commento

1 ora fa, 4200blu scrive:

Fiat-Jeep plant to halt production again in May, union says

Melfi plant is facing low demand and semiconductor shortages

MILAN -- Stellantis will halt production at its Melfi plant in southern Italy from May 3 to May 10 because of low demand triggered by the COVID-19 crisis and semiconductor shortages, the UILM union said.

Stellantis makes the Renegade and Compass Jeep models and the Fiat 500X compact SUV in Melfi, one of the group's largest assembly facilities in Italy.

The main reason for the stoppage was the semiconductor shortages, UILM's Marco Lomio said on Thursday.

"That's the most serious problem," he said. "I cannot rule out we'll have further shift stoppages in May, as this issue is getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder to manage."

A spokesman for Stellantis said the stoppage was due to both the semiconductor issue and weak market demand, adding that Melfi's more than 7,000 workers would be put on a furlough scheme for the period.

Production at the plant has been repeatedly disrupted this year.

Unions are concerned that Stellantis could permanently cut capacity in Melfi by closing one of its two lines, as the automaker seeks to reduce production costs in Italy.

(ANE)

Vorrei che qualcuno mi spiegasse come mai ANE è sempre informatissimo su eventuali problemi dei modelli/stabilimenti italiani, mentre non si sa mai nulla degli altri.

C'è qualcuno che fa la talpa, per caso?

• Mi Piace 1
  • Ahah! 1
Link al commento