Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

57 minuti fa, gpat scrive:

Comunque a ogni revisione del listino diventa sempre più costosa. 

Ho notato la stessa cosa configurando uno Stelvio. Ok, era la versione diesel da 190cv awd, ma con due accessori aveva un prezzo di 65/70000€.

Ma forse è proprio il mercato ad essere imbarazzante in quanto a prezzi se pensi che una segmento B ora minimo costa 20000€ un po' accessoriata e una q3 minimo 45000€

Modificato da Tommy99
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Tristezza! 1

Placati

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Alfa Romeo to fix ‘shortcomings' U.S. lineup

image.png.5314a5a9a3fdab1239a206b8f99b46de.png

LOS ANGELES — Alfa Romeo, battling a 27 percent U.S. sales decline this year, admitted to "shortcomings" in its U.S. product lineup and promised the 2020 model-year versions of the Giulia midsize sedan and Stelvio compact crossover will begin to fix them.

Bob Broderdorf, director of Alfa Romeo North America, told an audience of media and dealers at the Los Angeles auto show that the changes will give Alfa "the single most competitive offering we've ever had."

The focus on existing models follows word that the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles sports-car unit is scaling back.

Under a product plan unveiled in June 2018, Alfa was supposed to have fielded seven models before 2023, including two sports cars and a large utility vehicle. That was adjusted by FCA CEO Mike Manley on Oct. 31, during the automaker's third-quarter earnings call with analysts.

"I fundamentally believe in the brand, but we must make sure that any investments that we make generate an appropriate return," he said.

Plans now call for Alfa to have four models — the Giulia, the Stelvio, a new compact SUV and a new small SUV. The Giulia and Stelvio will get a midcycle freshening in 2021, according to a chart shown to analysts.

The compact SUV — previewed by the Tonale concept vehicle shown in Los Angeles and first unveiled in March at the Geneva auto show — will arrive in 2021 and the small SUV in 2022.

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/alfa-romeo-fix-shortcomings-us-lineup

Link al commento

On 11/29/2019 at 11:53 AM, 4200blu said:

Alfa Romeo to fix ‘shortcomings' U.S. lineup

image.png.5314a5a9a3fdab1239a206b8f99b46de.png

LOS ANGELES — Alfa Romeo, battling a 27 percent U.S. sales decline this year, admitted to "shortcomings" in its U.S. product lineup and promised the 2020 model-year versions of the Giulia midsize sedan and Stelvio compact crossover will begin to fix them.

Bob Broderdorf, director of Alfa Romeo North America, told an audience of media and dealers at the Los Angeles auto show that the changes will give Alfa "the single most competitive offering we've ever had."

The focus on existing models follows word that the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles sports-car unit is scaling back.

Under a product plan unveiled in June 2018, Alfa was supposed to have fielded seven models before 2023, including two sports cars and a large utility vehicle. That was adjusted by FCA CEO Mike Manley on Oct. 31, during the automaker's third-quarter earnings call with analysts.

"I fundamentally believe in the brand, but we must make sure that any investments that we make generate an appropriate return," he said.

Plans now call for Alfa to have four models — the Giulia, the Stelvio, a new compact SUV and a new small SUV. The Giulia and Stelvio will get a midcycle freshening in 2021, according to a chart shown to analysts.

The compact SUV — previewed by the Tonale concept vehicle shown in Los Angeles and first unveiled in March at the Geneva auto show — will arrive in 2021 and the small SUV in 2022.

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/alfa-romeo-fix-shortcomings-us-lineup

Non mi pare un fenomeno sto tizio. Anzi.

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento

secondo voi è possibile che abbia già visto qualche my20 in giro? A Roma, sul raccordo, ho visto una Stelvio che aveva il famoso pannolone posteriore diverso dal solito grigio (che a me non dispiace) e un colore scuro (forse un blu scuro) che non avevo mai visto prima. Quei dettagli che non avevo notato ma che in occasione della presentazione mi erano venuti agli occhi. 

Link al commento

On 7/12/2019 at 13:17, ciciuporchittu scrive:

secondo voi è possibile che abbia già visto qualche my20 in giro? A Roma, sul raccordo, ho visto una Stelvio che aveva il famoso pannolone posteriore diverso dal solito grigio (che a me non dispiace) e un colore scuro (forse un blu scuro) che non avevo mai visto prima. Quei dettagli che non avevo notato ma che in occasione della presentazione mi erano venuti agli occhi. 

potrebbe essere stata una B-tech.

Link al commento

On 7/12/2019 at 13:17, ciciuporchittu scrive:

Il pannolone scuro mi sembra fosse un accessorio Mopar

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento