Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2 minuti fa, Dodicicilindri scrive:

Ma se aveva 100 km di autonomia?

Solo questione di capacita di batterie (che nel 2013 non costava come nel 2020), ma non di "tecnologia" basica che e la stessa tra eCMP e Mini BEV classica di 500e 2013.

E se eVMP fa 650km con 100kwh, eMini (che ancora una volta usa la stessa "tecnica" di base, con 3 anni di anticipo) ne fa 320 con 42kwh... prendendo in considerazione il peso in piu che dovra caricare eVMP siamo appunto piu o meno sugli stessi "standard" (con 3 anni di anticipo per FCA). ;)

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

7 minutes ago, Dodicicilindri said:

I did it, please read again above.

Yes, of course. 

You said that PSA has batteries in the floor? Ah, you didn't.

You said that PSA has a platform which can potentially maximize battery capacity put in the floor? Ah, you didn't.

You said that PSA has a PHEV platform with around 100 km electric range and no penalty for fuel tank and cargo volume? Ah, you didn't.

Link al commento

Having batteries in the floor is not the only "sign of virtue" for an electric platform.

I said it's not a skatebord, but 500e is not a skateboard too.

Simple as that, nothing less, nothing more. On the paper, this new PSA architecture looks promising, we'll see on the road.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento

1 minuto fa, xtom scrive:

Ma chissene di chi è più avanti, quello che vogliono gli automobilisti sono i modelli e quello che vogliono gli azionisti sono i modelli che si vendono e rendono.

Certo, ma smettiamo di dire che FCA sia sempre dietro. ;)

In NAFTA non hanno lo stesso atteggiamento su FCA, infatti e un mercato dove FCA rende almeno quanto PSA in Europa.

Certo che con i volumi PSA, Stellantis potra fare modelli che FCA non si poteva permettere in Europa, ma non sara perche FCA e indietro o perche sono incapici, e soltanto il fatto che Stellantis avra i numeri per essere molto redittizzi anche in Europa, cosa che sa gia fare FCA senza PSA fuori Europa.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

Moving forward. We are now in the way to develop and to validate our new platform strategy which will be totally dedicated to EV cars. As you know, we moved from a 2-platform strategy, mostly ICE strategy, to a 2-multi-energy platform strategy, the e-CMP and the PHEV on EMP2. And now we are preparing to move to a two purely EV platform strategy from 2025. From 2023, this new platform, eVMP, will be launched with the first applications. This platform is designed to be fully optimized around the EV powertrain, around the electric powertrain. It will have up to 650 kilometers of WLTP range; an energy storage capacity of 50 kilowatt-hours per meter between the two suspensions, which means in the wheelbase; will be front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive up to 250 kilowatts.

We will use standard modules for cost efficiency. And we will remain capable in overseas markets to implement and package some hybrid derivatives for the overseas markets, which means this electric vehicle modular platform, eVMP, is going to be our new weapon in the C and B segments for our fully dedicated EV products.

And of course, from 2025, we will have a dual-platform strategy which will be totally focused on EVs, totally smart e-CMP platform by that time and the eVMP that I am presenting to you today, which means using the huge capability of our engineering division in terms of delivering great platforms. We are now moving forward to a dual-platform strategy totally dedicated to EV products, and this one is the eVMP dedicated to C and D segments. This is what we are right now developing and there are more to come. And the first applications will start from 2023 with an SUV, C segment SUV product.

And we also can tell you that we have been doing this work with a limited R&D and CapEx, certainly not numbers that would capture the headlines of our media but numbers that represents the full efficiency and effectiveness of our company in doing frugal things, smart things in a way that is highly efficient. This is what we are right now doing and we intend to continue on this path. That means that this platform will be able to store up to 100 kilowatt-hours of energy, which is totally consistent with the numbers I have shown to you. So more to come.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4361462-peugeot-s-peugf-management-on-half-year-2020-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

Link al commento

E Seg.B/C o C/D questa eVMP... la presentazione diceva C/D e qui si parla di B/C e C/D...

Poi parla di « purely EV » platform... mentre la presentazione parla di multi-energy hybrid (MHEV/PHEV) e EV... boh...

Link al commento