Vai al contenuto
Messaggio aggiunto da __P

B6E41257-E6FD-47D0-809C-122CB425C1C3.jpeg.23f0396ccd44668be89a61af2726a335.jpeg

Aggiornato il primo messaggio con press release, video ed immagini ufficiali ➡️ CLICCA QUI!

Discussione con notizie e spy delle versioni BEV ➡️ CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Mi pare molto positivo il fatto che si lodi quanto la macchina sia facile e "comoda" da usare normalmente (oltre ovviamente al fatto che vada molto forte), per una supercar a motore centrale non era scontato e potrebbe essere un bel punto a favore della MC20.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/a36490385/maserati-mc20-review/

2022 Maserati MC20: The Italian Supercar Reinvented the Smart Way

It's hard to believe that Maserati pulled this off, but the 621-hp supercar is something special.

BY MÁTÉ PETRÁNY

Today, Italy’s youngest mid-ship love child packs twin combustion wizardry, 621 horsepower and surprising versatility in a 202 mph package. Tomorrow, the MC20 will be ready to take an all-wheel-drive battery-electric powertrain as well. Now, with the new Nettuno V6 smoking the fat rear tires only, Maserati’s halo-car comeback has every chance to become a major hit.

Until you hold the thick Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel with the iconic trident in the center, it’s hard to believe Maserati could actually do this. In fact, it’s almost as if the 2022 MC20 came out of thin air; the Alfa Romeo 8C project died with Sergio Marchionne, and dreams of a new Dino turned into a reality of electrified McLaren-fighting V6 Ferraris. Five years ago, the Prancing Horse crew also split from Fiat Chrysler. This left Maserati with the possibility of taking its rightful place within the group by investing 350 million euros in the complete revamp of its factory and R&D division and the development of the MC20. Once the dust settled, Modena wasn’t shy about teasing the Maserati Corse 2020 program and its possible return to racing. The final product is such a radical departure from the past that the crown jewel of the Stellantis merger truly deserves the “first of its kind” label given it by the marketing team.

Supress your dreamy visions of the 1971 Bora and its pioneering independent suspension, or even the 2004 MC12, Maserati’s extensively re-engineered Ferrari Enzo that couldn’t stop winning FIA GT championships. The MC20 goes well beyond these. All that motorsport know-how is present in a supercar developed both virtually as well as in the race car manufacturer’s wind tunnel, built around a Dallara carbon fiber monocoque, and powered by the Nettuno V6, perhaps the most advanced Italian road car engine yet.

Big numbers, exotic materials and a V-6 hand-built from 625 parts all sounds very encouraging on paper. Yet once the Maserati MC20 is in front of you in all its glory, the first thing you need to decide is whether you prefer Bianco Audace, the complex launch color; the classic Blu Infinito; or the more aggressive Giallo Genio. In the end, I drove away in the blue one.

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

25 minuti fa, anparrini scrive:

Qualcuno ha idea di come vadano gli ordini?

Primi due anni di produzione andati.....Sorry hai da aspettare ! :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

59 minuti fa, pennellotref scrive:

Primi due anni di produzione andati.....Sorry hai da aspettare ! :mrgreen:

Tanto avevo da trovare i soldi su come pagarla :)

A parte gli scherzi sono molto contento, anche considerando che la tiratura non creso sia così bassa

Link al commento

4 minuti fa, anparrini scrive:

A parte gli scherzi sono molto contento, anche considerando che la tiratura non creso sia così bassa

Tiratura giornaliera: da un minimo di 6 ad un massimo di 10 esemplari.

Link al commento

39 minuti fa, anparrini scrive:

Siamo sui duemila esemplari all’anno scarsi. Da capire cosa succederà quando arriverà la BEV!

Link al commento