Vai al contenuto

Ferrari Hypercar Coupé, Aperta e FXX 2024 - Prj. F250 (Spy)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

30 minuti fa, STEVEC scrive:

I think that the image confirms almost definitely that the Supercar (F250) will have a V8. And given that a 499P Stradale is on the way as many say here, my belief that the F250 has become even stronger. But if someone has an insight that states otherwise, then probably that's the truth

Ferrari plans 15 new cars by 2026, including an EV | The West Australian

I dont think that they would do that because if the hypercar is V8 and the LMH stradale is V6, it would be quite odd… Both will be V6TT hybrid in my opinion.

• Perplesso... 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

In realtà non è così scontato guardando quella slide il riferimento al V8, specialmente perché F1 e 499P son V6…

Certo il travaso tecnologico potrebbe riferirsi all’elettrificazione.

Chissà, invece, se F250 sarà e4wd come SF90 e 499P o TP come la 296? 🤔

Link al commento

40 minuti fa, __P scrive:

In realtà non è così scontato guardando quella slide il riferimento al V8, specialmente perché F1 e 499P son V6…

io punto su questo signore.

• Mi Piace 1

299071681_3185610351660041_8900220191808448426_n.jpg431276441_723494343226973_3304128024488697101_n.jpg

Link al commento

sarà certamente una bolla ma è pur vero che i ricchi sono tanti in giro per il mondo e come disse una mia amica parlando di noi maschietti " la difefrenza fra un bambino ed un adulto sta solo nel prezzo del giocatollo che viene acquistato" ed in effetti sbagliato non è , da bimbo i modellini da grande i macchinoni e se molto facoltoso prendere certi gingilli è un attimo
Si trovano anche nelle slides delle trimestrali le statistiche del mercato potenziale delle Ferrari

Link al commento

2 ore fa, Beckervdo scrive:

io punto su questo signore.

Anche perché iniziano ad essere impegnativi da gestire, una potenza verosimilmente tra i 1300 ed i 1500 cv (partendo dall’assunto che già SF90 sta a 1000 cv in versione standard).

Link al commento

3 ore fa, Tifoso30 scrive:

I dont think that they would do that because if the hypercar is V8 and the LMH stradale is V6, it would be quite odd… Both will be V6TT hybrid in my opinion.

Yeah, seems like we disagree because that was my point 😂

I think that it'll be better if they have different engines, they'll be even more different

3 ore fa, __P scrive:

The arrow in the slide makes it pretty clear that the F250 will be V8, it is drawn very specifically from the SF90 Stradale, and is in the exact same direction with the SF90 Stradale's arrow. I mean, if the F250 is V6, they have to learn how to draw an arrow 😂

Except, if they designed it completely randomly, which again is bad

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

On 11/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, Jpalmito said:

Quindi, estrapolando il risultato:
V6TT 
3 motori elettrici 
1200ch
1500kgs ( prestazione reale con il peso delle batterie)

What would be the 3rd electric motor? I was thinking about 2: the LMH motor in the front axle (272cv) and an MGU-K in the rear (167cv)

By the way, on FerrariChat someone had mentioned a long time ago that Ferrari is planning to upgrade the TTV6 in order to produce 250cv/l. So the V6 could produce ~ 750cv only by itself

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento