Vai al contenuto

Ferrari Hypercar Coupé, Aperta e FXX 2024 - Prj. F250 (Spy)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

5 minuti fa, GL91 scrive:

In effetti anche io credevo fosse così, tant'è vero che pure Toyota mi pare stesse sviluppando una versione stradale del suo prototipo. Forse sono cambiate le regole?

L’hypercar stradale erede del filone nato dalla GTO avrà un V12, mentre quella per le gare endurance un V6.

Sullo stile, penso che si proseguirà con il family feeling attuale.

Questa il 16 ne sapremmo di più.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 4 mesi fa...

It is quite clear for me that the F250 will have a V8. My bet is that it will have the 296 GTB's V6 (F1-tech, 221cv/l) but with 2 more cylinders. 884 cv from a 4.0 V8, add a little electric power to that, and the 1,100cv are easily reached or even surpassed. But let's see, we are less than 18 months away from the reveal. According to Varryx, testing began just a few days ago, so the first photo is a matter of time

LaFerrari Successor Will Arrive Soon

Modificato da STEVEC
Link al commento

1 ora fa, STEVEC scrive:

It is quite clear for me that the F250 will have a V8. My bet is that it will have the 296 GTB's V6 (F1-tech, 221cv/l) but with 2 more cylinders. 884 cv from a 4.0 V8, add a little electric power to that, and the 1,100cv are easily reached or even surpassed. But let's see, we are less than 18 months away from the reveal. According to Varryx, testing began just a few days ago, so the first photo is a matter of time

LaFerrari Successor Will Arrive Soon

My guess is that it will have about 1300 hp to be able to stand out from the SF90 VS (about 1100 hp) in terms of price and positioning.

Link al commento