Vai al contenuto

Cole_90
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

1A5CAF04-128C-400C-897D-1D1082B78439.jpeg.072fb3948e541cb8335aca9bdd5c98b4.jpeg

• 220i - 2.0 L4 Turbo 184 cv

• 220d - 2.0 L4 Turbodiesel 190 cv

• M240i xDrive - 3.0 L6 Turbo 374 cv

Messaggi Raccomandati:

BMW 2 Series Coupé: Two new drive variants, BMW Curved Display and shifter paddles on the steering wheel now standard.

A new entry-level engine and another BMW Performance automobile from BMW M GmbH enrich the model range for the new BMW 2 Series Coupé. A particularly economical way to experience the distinct driving pleasure of the compact two-door is offered by the new BMW 218 Coupé (fuel consumption combined: 7.1 – 6.5 litres/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 160 - 146 g/km according to WLTP; data according to NEDC: - ), which is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine generating a peak output of 115 kW/156 hp and a maximum torque of 250 Nm. The power is transmitted to the rear wheels via an 8-speed Steptronic transmission. The new BMW 218i Coupé accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 8.7 seconds.

The second new model ranges at the highest level of the performance spectrum. The BMW M240i Coupé (fuel consumption combined: 8.5 – 7.8 litres/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 192 - 177 g/km according to WLTP; data according to NEDC: - ) embodies the purist form of driving dynamics typical of the brand in a model of the premium compact segment. A 275 kW/374 hp inline 6-cylinder petrol engine is now also combined with classic rear-wheel drive in this model series. An 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission and an M Sport differential in the final drive are also involved in transferring power to the road. This means that the new BMW M240i Coupé reaches the 100 km/h mark from a standstill in 4.7 seconds.

For spontaneous manual intervention in gear selection, the new BMW M automobile features shift paddles on the steering wheel. From summer 2022, these paddles will also be part of the equipment package of the 8-speed Steptronic transmission, which is standard on all 4-cylinder models of the BMW 2 Series Coupé. The range's powertrain portfolio now includes three 4-cylinder petrol engines and one 4-cylinder diesel engine, as well as the 3.0-litre inline 6-cylinder power unit, which now delivers fascinating performance in conjunction with both all-wheel and rear-wheel drive.

Hallmark BMW driver orientation in the cockpit of the BMW 2 Series Coupé has also been rethought. All model variants of the two-door model will be equipped with a BMW Curved Display as standard from July 2022. It consists of a 12.3-inch Information Display and a Control Display with touch function and a screen diagonal of 14.9 inches. This provides a fully digital and high-resolution display network behind a common glass surface curved towards the driver. With the BMW Curved Display and the enhanced capabilities of the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, the user experience in the BMW 2 Series Coupé is now also consistently oriented towards touch and voice control.

BMW

Ecco gli interni di Serie 2 Coupè con iDrive 8.

625607990_Serie2Coup.thumb.png.bc0d2234213614c169a0daff8fe14387.png

• Tristezza! 4

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Cole_90 ha modificato il titolo in BMW Serie 2 Coupé M.Y. 2023
  • 1 mese fa...
On 18/5/2022 at 13:01, MotorPassion scrive:

BMW

Ecco gli interni di Serie 2 Coupè con iDrive 8.

una merda.....passatemi il termine.

• Mi Piace 2

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social