Vai al contenuto

Sostituto C130

Vulcar

Messaggi Raccomandati:

i 130 possono andare bene per altri 50 anni... anche perché non vorrei che qualcuno nei prossimi governi si metta a sostituirli facendo spendere soldi ai cittadini magari per comprare gli Airbus 400 con quello che costano!! 🙄

i 130 sono degli autocarri e sarà meglio che si facciano il loro "milione di miglia" prima di pensare a sostituirli, meglio risparmiare su queste cose

invece, mi é capitato sulla pagina di apertura del Tube questo interessante video della pilota del 130 che ha rischiato nelle ultime sparatorie "kabuliane" 

Annamaria Tribuna pilota del C130 👇

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

si ma le cellule invecchiano eh...non so se i 130LJ sono ex novo o H "aggiornati"

Pe ril resto concordo...coi 130 e i c27 aggiornati siamo a posto...che poi mica sono uguali a 30 anni a eh :D

avionica ecc son tutte di buon livello

• Mi Piace 1

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...

FArzwCGXEAE7MBq.jpg:orig

https://twitter.com/FedericoIacop/status/1444235390194495491

Due nuovi 767, questa volta verranno forniti direttamente da Boeing e saranno nello standard KC-46 :afraid:(i quattro che abbiamo già verranno poi aggiornati con gli stessi equipaggiamenti)

Gli otto G550 mancanti all'appello verranno allestiti (mix CAEW / SIGINT / C4ISTAR) nei prossimi anni, gli aerei dovrebbero essere già stati (parzialmente) assemblati ed attendono da qualche parte in dry storage, in quanto la linea di produzione del G550 è stata fermata a luglio. 

Link al commento

La tabella è inesatta.

Innanzitutto i KC130 non sono in più, ma sono i J30 che sono trasformabili mediante pods, 

i 339 li saluteremo e comunque ad oggi, non ce ne sono 70 in linea, ma molti, molti di meno. e nel 2030 quelli in servizio saranno zero.

I G550 CAEW non sono stati definiti, ma stanno trattando, quindi non darei per certo che salgano a 10, anche se è probabile.

I Kc 767 non sono 6, ma 4 e non mi sono giunte voci di altri acquisti imminenti.

I P2HH dimenticateveli, piaggio ormai è in fallimento e tuttavia c'è stato un piccolo aiuto di stato (ops, contrattino) per 179mln di euro per 6 p180 avanti....ma sappiamo che l'HummerHead è praticamente defunto e non ci sono le minime capacità di portarlo avanti.

comunque oltre ad altre inesattezze sui numeri reali, non mi dilungo, la cosa migliore che abbiamo fatto è starcene fuori dall'A400M. 

I C130J hanno più di vent'anni, ma non sono affatto vetusti, anzi.... se invece avessimo aspettato gli A400 M saremmo ancora in altissimo mare dall'avere una capacità trasporti credibile.

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

La tabella riporta quelli che sono i piani "pubblici", che poi i piani vengano attuati...😅 intanto un'altra FREMM sta per cambiare bandiera... 

1 ora fa, VuOtto scrive:

I Kc 767 non sono 6, ma 4 e non mi sono giunte voci di altri acquisti imminenti.

The next program that we are going to talk about is quite unexpected. Among the measures to preserve the national Air-to-Air Refueling capability, the Italian Air Force is acquiring two new KC-767 tankers in their latest version and to upgrade the aircraft already in service to the equivalent U.S. Air Force standard. While not explicitly stated, this should mean that the Italian Air Force will become the next operator of the KC-46 Pegasus tanker, although it is not known if the Italian tankers will assume the new designation or retain the older KC-767 one, maybe as KC-767B to differentiate from the original KC-767A currently in service.

With this program, Italy will join Israel and Japan as export operators of the KC-46 Pegasus, with the latter also operating the KC-767A. The Italian government will invest 1,410 million Euro in the program, even if the total funds needed are still being defined. Following the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic, which saw an extensive use of the KC-767 to evacuate Italian citizens, the tanker program also includes new StratEvac (Strategic Evacuation) kits to safely transport patients who need intensive care.

https://theaviationist.com/2021/08/18/italy-dpp-2021-2023/

Among the measures the Italian government included in the new multiyear defense planning document (Documento Programmatico Pluriennale della Difesa) for 2021-2023, which illustrates the funding needed by the Italian military to sustain and modernize its forces, there is also the procurement of two new KC-767 tankers in their latest version and to upgrade the aircraft already in service to the equivalent U.S. Air Force standard.

As we have explained in our detailed post on the document that you can find here, “while not explicitly stated, this should mean that the Italian Air Force will become the next operator of the KC-46 Pegasus tanker, although it is not known if the Italian tankers will assume the new designation or retain the older KC-767 one, maybe as KC-767B to differentiate from the original KC-767A currently in service. With this program, Italy will join Israel and Japan as export operators of the KC-46 Pegasus, with the latter also operating the KC-767A. The Italian government will invest 1,410 million Euro in the program, even if the total funds needed are still being defined. Following the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic, which saw an extensive use of the KC-767 to evacuate Italian citizens, the tanker program also includes new StratEvac (Strategic Evacuation) kits to safely transport patients who need intensive care.”

https://theaviationist.com/2021/08/21/aquila-omnia/

1 ora fa, VuOtto scrive:

I G550 CAEW non sono stati definiti, ma stanno trattando, quindi non darei per certo che salgano a 10, anche se è probabile.

Another priority program for the Italian Defence is the new multi-mission/multi-sensor aircraft, also known as JAMMS (Joint Airborne Multi-sensor Multi-mission System). This program, which was already mentioned in the Defense Policy Document last year, envisions a “multi-mission Gulfstream G550-based system with modern sensors for strategic intelligence and electronic superiority, able to integrate in a C4ISTAR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance) architecture for real-time information sharing and to operate both in autonomous and joint environments, with future provisions for Multi-Domain Command and Control and Electronic Protection”.

A total investment of 1,223.1 million Euro is being financed for this program which, as we already reported, should cover the acquisition of the first two Full Mission Capable (FMC) aircraft and six “green” airframes that can be converted at a later stage to either JAMMS or CAEW (Conformal Airborne Early Warning) configurations, together with logistic and infrastructural support. According to the available info,  the new Gulfstream, whose designation is still unknown (supposedly E-550B or R-550), might be similar to the MC-55A Peregrine that the Royal Australian Air Force is purchasing for SIGINT (Signal Intelligence). Both aircraft also have L3Harris as prime contractor.

In continuity with the JAMMS program, the defence planning financed with 925 million Euro over 12 years the implementation of the CAEW system on a part of the “green” airframes mentioned before. The description further mentions that the two variants will be defined as CAEW and Electronic Combat, with the former providing Airborne Early Warning and Battlefield Management and Communication as Command and Control (C2) multiplier, and the latter focused on the inhibition of enemy C2 capabilities and the use Electronic Support Measures (ESM) to support friendly forces.

https://theaviationist.com/2021/08/18/italy-dpp-2021-2023/

https://theaviationist.com/2020/12/11/italy-plans-to-buy-new-gulfstream-g550s-for-sigint-signal-intelligence-missions/

Modificato da ISO-8707
Link al commento

7 minuti fa, ISO-8707 scrive:

La tabella riporta quelli che sono i piani "pubblici", che poi i piani vengano attuati...😅 intanto un'altra FREMM sta per cambiare bandiera... 

Esatto, finché non vengono attuati, sono solo "intenzioni" purtroppo.;)

Modificato da VuOtto

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento