Vai al contenuto

Ospite
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

+++ La Grecale Folgore, dopo la preview di marzo 2022, verrà presentata in forma definitiva al salone di Shangai il 18 aprile 2023. +++

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 1 anno fa...
  • __P ha modificato il titolo in Maserati Grecale Folgore 2023 - Prj. M182 (Spy BEV da pag. 425)
  • __P ha aperto la Discussione

https://europe.autonews.com/shanghai-auto-show/2023-shanghai-auto-show-maseratic-grecale-electric-suv-debut

Maserati Grecale electric SUV to debut at Shanghai show

The Grecale Folgore will be Maserati's second all-electric model after the GranTurismo Folgore large coupe.

ANDREA MALAN   

MILAN -- Maserati will debut the Grecale Folgore, the battery-electric version of the Grecale midsize SUV, at the Shanghai auto show on Tuesday.

The Grecale Folgore will be Maserati's second all-electric model after the GranTurismo Folgore large coupe that was unveiled in October ahead of the car arriving in dealerships at the end of this year.

Maserati has already released some technical details for the Grecale Folgore. Its electric drivetrain will have 493 hp and 800 newton meters of torque. It will have a 105 kilowatt-hour battery and its maximum speed will be more then 200 kph (125 mph).

Maserati launched sales of the Grecale, the brand's second SUV after the larger Levante, last year with a choice of three gasoline engines. The Grecale is a rival to the Porsche Macan and BMW X3.

Maserati plans to sell only full-electric cars from 2030.

• Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social