- 951/A5U ~ New Stelvio ▶️ RUMOR TOPIC

- 953/A5S ~ New Giulia

- A6U ~ E-UV

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

- Tonale ▶️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

- Giulia M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Stelvio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Giulia & Stelvio Quadrifoglio 100° Anniversario M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATE!

- Giulia Quadrifoglio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Stelvio Quadrifoglio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- 33 Stradale ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

I disagree. Alfa could perfectly compare with German brands even if only on a couple of market segments. In 2017 Alfa was back in the race with world beating D segment platform. Tomorrow let’s see, but it will start racing with both legs tied together in a rucksack with only bev vs all imaginable solutions for all competitors : new GLC now, new X3 and new Q5 between 2023 and 2024.

They really couldn’t afford it ? May be. How strange then that small brands such as Mazda and Jaguar can.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

56 minutes ago, Marco1975 said:

I disagree. Alfa could perfectly compare with German brands even if only on a couple of market segments. In 2017 Alfa was back in the race with world beating D segment platform. Tomorrow let’s see, but it will start racing with both legs tied together in a rucksack with only bev vs all imaginable solutions for all competitors : new GLC now, new X3 and new Q5 between 2023 and 2024.

They really couldn’t afford it ? May be. How strange then that small brands such as Mazda and Jaguar can.

Jaguar is dying. Mazda will be nowhere in Europe in a few years, if it doesn't get serious BEVs soon. Currently, there's only the MX-30 joke with laughable range. Also, its latest 2 new models were 2 ugly, bulky SUVs, made to appeal to the US and not Europe or Japan. I wouldn't like my favorite Italian sports brand to degrade like that

Back in 2021, Alfa Romeo couldn't compare AT ALL with the German brands when it was coming to model range and investments in place for future models. Also the cars had no electrification, plus inferior connectivity and quality. As I said before: JPI took charge of a wrecked brand. And that's a fact. Let's see how Alfa will be in 5 years from now

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

1 minuto fa, 4200blu scrive:

...la strategia di Bollore "reimagine" per Jaguar significa solo Jaguar bev da gennaio 2025.

Giusto per dover di cronaca, Bollore ha lasciato il suo incarico da qualche mese.

Link al commento

Adesso, __P scrive:

Giusto per dover di cronaca, Bollore ha lasciato il suo incarico da qualche mese.C

si,ma le contenuti della sua strategia rimangono invariata come ha confermato il CEO di Tata, Chandrasekaran, qualche giorni fa.

Link al commento

Parlando del perché Alfa Romeo non ha comprato il team di F1 Sauber come fatto invece da Audi Imparato ha dichiarato

"Parliamo di cifre che possono consentirci di investire nella nuova generazione di Stelvio e Giulia, sognare una nuova Duetto o un’Alfetta"

• Mi Piace 5

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento

12 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

Also the cars had no electrification, plus inferior connectivity and quality.

NO WAY, no way at all. 

Now: Jeep Compass MY20 1.3 GSE Longitude (Me - 2021) - Dacia Spring Plus (Wife - 2022)

Previously: Fiat 500L ('68); Autobianchi Avenue Y10 1.1 ('93); Fiat Panda 900 ('98); Fiat Panda 1.2 ('04); Ford Focus SW 1.6 Tdci ('09); Fiat Punto Evo 1.4 GPL ('10); Lancia Ysilon 1.2 Argento ('16)

Link al commento

7 hours ago, stigghiolaro said:

NO WAY, no way at all. 

I'm talking about the quality of the materials in the interior and other areas, as well as the reliability. Little story: my dad's car once was a 316i (made in 2013), and his next one was a Giulia Super 2.0 (made in 2017). The trunk door of the Giulia was much weaker, you had to hold it with your one hand while it was open, otherwise it would fall in your head. He has ordered a Tonale MTJ now though

Modificato da STEVEC
Link al commento

3 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

I'm talking about the quality of the materials in the interior and other areas. Little story: my dad had once a 316i (made in 2013), and then a Giulia Super (made in 2017). The trunk door of the Giulia was much weaker, you had to hold it with your one hand when it was open, otherwise it would fall in your head. He has ordered a Tonale now, he's hoping they have fixed that thing now

In any case, between the Giulia and Stelvio there has always been a quality gap more favourable to Stelvio.

Some of the 'economic' choices I saw on the Giulia were not there on the Stelvio

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

4 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

I'm talking about the quality of the materials in the interior and other areas. Little story: my dad had once a 316i (made in 2013), and then a Giulia Super (made in 2017). The trunk door of the Giulia was much weaker, you had to hold it with your one hand when it was open, otherwise it would fall in your head. He has ordered a Tonale now, he's hoping they have fixed that thing now

I still don't agree at all. 

Now: Jeep Compass MY20 1.3 GSE Longitude (Me - 2021) - Dacia Spring Plus (Wife - 2022)

Previously: Fiat 500L ('68); Autobianchi Avenue Y10 1.1 ('93); Fiat Panda 900 ('98); Fiat Panda 1.2 ('04); Ford Focus SW 1.6 Tdci ('09); Fiat Punto Evo 1.4 GPL ('10); Lancia Ysilon 1.2 Argento ('16)

Link al commento