- 951/A5U ~ New Stelvio ▶️ RUMOR TOPIC

- 953/A5S ~ New Giulia

- A6U ~ E-UV

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

- Tonale ▶️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

- Giulia M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Stelvio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Giulia & Stelvio Quadrifoglio 100° Anniversario M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATE!

- Giulia Quadrifoglio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- Stelvio Quadrifoglio M.Y. '23 ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- 33 Stradale ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Larry Dominique, vice presidente di Alfa Romeo Nord America, nel corso di un'intervista rilasciata a MotorTrend ha fatto una panoramica sulla strategia di prodotto della Casa, illustrando per sommi capi ciò che arriverà in futuro. Tra le varie affermazioni ha affermato che tra qualche anno la gamma di Alfa nel segmento C sarà composta da 2 modelli e che questi nuovo modello sarà "Un po' più simile a un'auto rispetto alla Tonale"

https://it.motor1.com/news/650690/alfa-romeo-giulietta-nuova-anticpazione/

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

16 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

I'm talking about the quality of the materials in the interior and other areas, as well as the reliability. Little story: my dad's car once was a 316i (made in 2013), and his next one was a Giulia Super 2.0 (made in 2017). The trunk door of the Giulia was much weaker, you had to hold it with your one hand while it was open, otherwise it would fall in your head. He has ordered a Tonale MTJ now though

I live in germany and i dont agree either. I own a Giulia Veloce and none of my friends or family members have to really say something against it and they all come from BMW, MB, Audi, Jaguar or Lexus. One thing i can agree is that Alfas are not perfect down to the very last detail but not bad at all. In terms of reliability Alfa is not worse or better than the germans, japanese are the most reliable. Plenty of stats proof this and all the cars owned in our family proved this too, just my uncle had over 74 different cars.

When i hear the problems from friends with their Audis etc.. i can really laugh about the weak springs in the trunk (which u can replace easily with stronger ones, Q models have these because of the carbon spoiler). Actually the springs were strong enough at the beginning with the first models because Alfa didnt put bitumen matts in the trunk door to save weight but it made the trunk feel like sheet steal so they put it in later, thats why the springs are too weak when the car is not on a exactly leveled ground.

Modificato da DonViToCorleone
  • Mi Piace 2

Ti farò un'offerta che non puoi rifiutare.

Link al commento

9 hours ago, DonViToCorleone said:

I live in germany and i dont agree either. I own a Giulia Veloce and none of my friends or family members have to really say something against it and they all come from BMW, MB, Audi, Jaguar or Lexus. One thing i can agree is that Alfas are not perfect down to the very last detail but not bad at all. In terms of reliability Alfa is not worse or better than the germans, japanese are the most reliable. Plenty of stats proof this and all the cars owned in our family proved this too, just my uncle had over 74 different cars.

When i hear the problems from friends with their Audis etc.. i can really laugh about the weak springs in the trunk (which u can replace easily with stronger ones, Q models have these because of the carbon spoiler). Actually the springs were strong enough at the beginning with the first models because Alfa didnt put bitumen matts in the trunk door to save weight but it made the trunk feel like sheet steal so they put it in later, thats why the springs are too weak when the car is not on a exactly leveled ground.

I was also talking about the reliability of the electronics. The instrument cluster screen of our Giulia was often glitching. Sometimes while driving it was switching the 'D' sign with the 'P' one, although nothing was happening to the gearbox, and sometimes it was going full-black. Never had those kind of things with the 316i, and we had both for 4 years each. Anyway, I think we should leave it here and everyone keep his opinion. It goes without saying that the car we all reminisce more now is the Giulia. My mother calls my father an idiot for not buying a Giulia again and opting for the Tonale

• Ahah! 1
Link al commento

14 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

I was also talking about the reliability of the electronics. The instrument cluster screen of our Giulia was often glitching. Sometimes while driving it was switching the 'D' sign with the 'P' one, although nothing was happening to the gearbox, and sometimes it was going full-black. Never had those kind of things with the 316i, and we had both for 4 years each. Anyway, I think we should leave it here and everyone keep his opinion. It goes without saying that the car we all reminisce more now is the Giulia. My mother calls my father an idiot for not buying a Giulia again and opting for the Tonale

It was not the 7,7'' instrument cluster wasn't it? Because i think this was a problem of some models and they made a software update for it but im not sure. Anyway, yes the perfect car doesnt exist, everyone has its quirks and everybody makes different experiences with each brand.

• Mi Piace 1

Ti farò un'offerta che non puoi rifiutare.

Link al commento

9 hours ago, DonViToCorleone said:

It was not the 7,7'' instrument cluster wasn't it? Because i think this was a problem of some models and they made a software update for it but im not sure. Anyway, yes the perfect car doesnt exist, everyone has its quirks and everybody makes different experiences with each brand.

It was the 3,5'' screen in front of the driver

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

A good piece of advice is to buy top of the range trim & variants meant for export. Strangely enough they are very reliable … probably because more thoroughly checked before shipment. That was a fact on the 159/Brera and GT. Probably also for Giulia and Stelvio

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.