Vai al contenuto
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

4FB82A00-28C0-4CB2-A89A-6DA8DC43830F.thumb.jpeg.4fea229e7228f7448b7204801a25bd10.jpeg

I test drive della stampa

⬇️

CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 1,1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Qualche  commento da parte di un ex possessore della versione vecchia che ha potuto vedere la nuova Granturismo ad una preview in UK...

Just got home from the preview. Initial thoughts. unfortunately weren't allowed to take photos so words will have to do as the interior is still embargoed. Modena edition on display (nettuno V6 in lowest state of tune, good for 186 and 0-62 in 4.9 I think they said).

The granturismo is absolutely stunning again. After my 2016, I really didn't like the facelifted model at all, the angular grille edges and other changes etc meant the overall car exterior lost its graceful and elegant looks to me. No such concerns here, the new one is beautiful and to my mind looks event borderline better than my previous 2016.

An absolutely beautiful pearlescent shimmery colour that will be part of the furioserie(?) Range that sounds a bit like Ferrari's tailor made.

Rear lights much nicer than on my old 2016.

Onto the star of the show. Interior is light years ahead of my old 2016. Quilted, deeply plush and supportive seats that make me think of my 2018 A8 and then some. Sportier yes but supremely comfortable and adjustable.

Every aspect of the interior feels like it's had a huge upgrade. Wheel has a lot of buttons and a scroll wheel for the Maserati version of the manettino. Wood, speakers, leather, fit and finish, all feel at or above A8/7/S territory and in some cases encroaching on Bentley levels of opulence and attention to detail.

Dual tablets which are quite low so don't do the traditional car tablet thing of sticking up out of the dash. As expected, I'm 6'3 and fit into it with zero problem in a way that I just can't in my Roma. Legroom, headroom, armrest space and all round comfort levels are excellent.

Also somewhat surprisingly the back seats are equally opulent. Feels more spacious than my old one and a bit brighter. The rear windscreen cleverly comes above the rear headrests which means you get an extra couple of inches headroom although at 6'3 I obviously couldn't sit completely normally, I didn't have to slide down the seat much to get in.

I really can't praise the interior highly enough.

Into the engine bay and it's the first time I've laid eyes on a nettuno. Seems a fair amount of space and believe one of the chaps from Maserati mentioned the wheelbase was shorter now given they didn't have to stuff a V8 in. Nice looking engine although obviously not as impressive to look at as the old V8 lump. I think they said the v6 would still be about 1.8t or so which is about the same as my old one if memory serves. Given the lightweight aluminium (60%+?) And lighter engine, must be that the extra weight went into opulence. 4.9 isn't slow but it's also not crazy quick these days. The trofeo I think gets into the range of mid 4s like my old GT sport. Folgore is obviously much faster with a 200+ top speed and I think they said a 0-62 time of 2.9?

The car was apparently designed from the ground up as electric first with the t shaped battery which means that the seats should recess just as deeply into the chassis as the Modena I sat in.

Onto the bad, prices. As I mentioned in previous post, the rough numbers they stated today we're 180 for the folgore, and I think 140ish and 150odd for the Modena and trofeo respectively. You have to figure that with options you can easily dump another 20 to 30k on those numbers which is punchy for a Maserati. I get it, they're finding their mojo again but it still feels a bit of a struggle to mentally bring myself to think that's reasonable despite the quality, beauty and luxury on offer. I definitely want one but it's tempered by my desire to get as many more silly ice cars before the ban comes in. When I return to the brand, it'll likely be for the folgore.

Fonte: www.pistonheads.com

Modificato da poliziottesco
  • Mi Piace 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Io ne ho vista un'altra ma devo dire che è troppo somigliante alla vecchia, solo un appassionato le distingue, sarà la gioia di chi ha il modello vecchio visti i prezzi della nuova perchè tanto quando arriveranno al bar l'effetto sarà lo stesso 🤣

Link al commento

2 ore fa, BuBo scrive:

Io ne ho vista un'altra ma devo dire che è troppo somigliante alla vecchia, solo un appassionato le distingue, sarà la gioia di chi ha il modello vecchio visti i prezzi della nuova perchè tanto quando arriveranno al bar l'effetto sarà lo stesso 🤣

Ti posso assicurare che la gente si ferma a chiedere che macchina è, solo gli appassionati dicono che è uguale. 

• Mi Piace 5
Link al commento

3 ore fa, BuBo scrive:

Aspetta, ma per caso tu sei l'utente che qualche pagina fa diceva che i lamierati sono uguali alla precedente?

:-D 

• Perplesso... 1
  • Ahah! 1

Link al commento

due righe per riassumere in italiano quello che diceva il tizio nel messaggio che ho postato precedentemente

> La persona in questione ha avuto la GT uscente, ora ha una Roma e, dal messaggio, si evince che ha o ha avuto una A8 del 2018. 

Dice che esteticamente gli piace molto, non fa menzione ad alcuna somiglianza eccessiva con il modello precedente, dice che e' a livello se non piu' bella della GT pre-restyling.

Piacciono molto gli interni, che per fattura e comodità' dice essere superiori a quelli della A8 e quasi a livello di Bentley. Parla di accessibilità' migliore rispetto alla Roma e di spazio sorprendente anche sui sedili posteriori. 

Per lui l' unico punto negativo e' il prezzo che fa' fatica a giustificare nonostante la grande qualità di quello che ha visto. In soldoni gli piacerebbe prenderla ma dato che prima che arrivi il ban delle ICE vorrebbe avere quante piu' auto sportive possibile, molto probabilmente dovesse tornare in Maserati andrà sulla versione Folgore. 

Modificato da poliziottesco
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento