Vai al contenuto
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Autopareri

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Qualcosa di grande sta per arrivare su Autopareri, e i primi a salire a bordo sarete voi. Manca pochissimo al primo di una lista di importanti annunci.

babis

Utente Registrato
  • Iscritto il

  • Ultima visita

Tutti i contenuti di babis

  1. I have owned a junior for a year and a half.! I don't understand why some people hate the car so much !ok its not a stelvio but it drive very well and engine have good performance and fuel economy....! Before this one, I had other Alfas 147-giulietta but for junior have the most compliments for its design.!
  2. Guys, I'm owned a junior for a month, and Everyone likes the rims.!!!
  3. i thing is a tonale concept no new stelvio..!
  4. hello and sorry I don't speak Italian! Until now I had a 147 and a Giulietta! i think junior It has better brakes than both....! The steering wheel is better than giulietta but not that 147 !
  5. Hello! I ordered one junior ibrida at the end of July and was told that the car will be built in November! Do you know how long it takes to get to the dealership?
  6. this junior is at the germany mobile.de WTF https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=400664683&dam=false&fr=2024%3A&isSearchRequest=true&ms=900%3B27%3B%3B&pageNumber=2&ref=srp&refId=d24b2d08-d8a2-3c80-1ed5-a63ac1a1501b&s=Car&sb=rel&searchId=d24b2d08-d8a2-3c80-1ed5-a63ac1a1501b&vc=Car
  7. here in Greece only the electric has discount 2600 euro ! ibrida dont have discount ...
  8. Ciao from greece ! A few days ago I ordered my junior ibrida 1,2 136ps speciale
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Cerca

Cerca

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.